Reviews for Lost Souls
Godskeybladewarrior chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Continue! Please! :D
Godskeybladewarrior chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
The Evil Eye...the Soul of Manus?
Dillon chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
It's a very interesting story, but just reduce some name redundancy as with the Evil Eye, and improve the sentence flow.
Meester Salty chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Sir Harold must've lived! HE IS THE XANTHOUS KING! Also, dude this is much better than the first chapter. Lots of dialogue and familiar characters ;D! You should get an animator to do this up good, i think its worth it. SOLAIRE! Continue this!
Meester Salty chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Noooo, poor sir Harold! His part was short, but nonetheless tragic! I think this is a good start! Seemed sort of rushed and choppy (introducing characters suddenly, simple and quick dialogue). I definitely want more!
Eric Soo chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Interesting take on the Evil Eye. Please tell me more through additional description.
Alone in the blight chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
well since it is the last of me in this glorious site. allow me to tell you something:
Good. i.. well. hell i can't even write a proper review. seek paragonemil ; he might be ruthless but he aim to better the authors around him.
praise the sun or whatever.. i dont even care anymore.
EarthScraper chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
HOLY LIVING FUCK MY EYES!

Dude dude dude, this story needs spaces, WAY more line breaks in between sentences, extended chapters, more descriptions etc. etc.

BUT! I do like the idea, it'll be nice to see some history on the Evil Eye.