Reviews for of people and places
Zoe-eoZ chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
I loved this. Beautiful. Poetic. Wistful. A little melancholic, but with a sense of hope.

I loved the small glimpses we got on everyone's lives.

I loved how you told the story with barely any dialog.

I loved Enzo and Elena's dynamic - and that they got one last moment together quietly agreeing on moving on with their lives, moving forward.

I'll imagine them as staying friends somehow, forever. In the shadows. When darkness strikes again, they'll go to each other for the comfort.

Thanks so much for sharing.
thisdarkpassenger chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
love it
MadHatter084 chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
It's so beautiful. Kind of dreamy (love your style). I never thought about shiping Elena with Elijah, but I find it lovely in this story. These years in Augustine with Enzo changed Elena's character. Completely. To better
CreateAnInsaneWorld chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
That was amazing. So beautifully written.
Isabella Poulous chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
This is the second time or is it third(?) time i've read this story. I can't tell you enough how much i adore this story. It's a wonderful piece of writing added to Fanfictions archives.
AuroraSpace chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Wow... Just wow...
There is something huntingly beautiful in this chapter. I love how you took out certain times and told us something complex with very few sentences at each period of her healing. The story has a natural flow and conclusion. They are finally happy with their lives, not agonizing over their age or what happened in the past. All of them healed and adapted.
I particularly liked 'your' Enzo, the relationship between him and Elena has a quality that will never fade.

Congratulations! I'm very thankful that you continued the story with this amazing chapter. This story is now truly complete.
cgdaddysgirl chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
You should add dialog it would be a much better read. :)
BrownieStick chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Aw, now that felt like an ending!

Ok:

1) You rock for quoting Vonnegut.

2) NOW I WANT BAKLAVA, THANKS A LOT.

You basically gave us everything I wanted haha that's pretty awesome. And aww, I'm glad she eventually made peace with Bonnie and Caroline.

It's funny, I was reading and I randomly thought 'what about Jeremy?' And it was literally the next paragraph that addressed him.

And Elejah's always good, obviously. :)
JMHUW chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Absolutely love this. Don't understand why there isn't more reviews.
BrownieStick chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Ooh, I see the 'complete' symbol has disappeared. I would love to see more! :D
monygrl chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Very interesting premise. I know it said its complete but you should think about continuing. I enjoyed it.
AuroraSpace chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Sorry for the late review :)
I liked it very, very, very much. This is a completely original idea and an interesting one which was executed with beautiful wording.
cgdaddysgirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I love it you deffinitly keep writing this story!
JMHUW chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Really enjoy the story. Wish you would continue.
lilsis321 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014