Reviews for The Ghost and Mrs Weasley
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 6 . 5/11
Fantastic story, thanks for writing. What a crearive way to write an SSHG story!
Dimac99 chapter 6 . 2/23
I knew the end was coming, AND IT'S HAPPY DAMMIT! but I'm still blinking back the tears. I really have to rewatch The Ghost and Mrs Muir again soon. *sniff* That Draco, what a rotter. Shame nothing worse than getting fat and bald happened to him, grr! And Dimity may be one of my favourite OCs ever! Great job :-)
My heart cannot take this holy shit
AP.Violin chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Oh God..my favorite movie with my favorite OTP mashed up in a beautifully written piece of fiction.. Just too much for my feels :')
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Cute! I usually don't care for Hermione/Severus but I love this one :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Oh...bittersweet and beautifully done!

*cries*
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Aww :') That was so beautiful! Thank you for sharing this!
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Lovely. Sad and lovely.
hisnhers chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Such a sad ending, happy but sad at the same time.

Loved Dimity and her insistence that she belonged to NOBODY! lol. Good for her. Will recommend this to others. -his
hisnhers chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
-sniff- -wipe- I was in tears when I read this! oh, Severus... -sniff- -his
hisnhers chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Dimity sure is protective of Ms Wealey even yelling at Severus! lol.

Sad ending to chapter... - sniff- -his
hisnhers chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I like how you had her work out who the Ghost was, nicely done. He trusts her and only her with his lab equipment. Quite the statement. -his
hisnhers chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Oh, Hermione. I understand only too well. What a character Dimity is. Each chapter keeps me hooked and ready for more. -his
hisnhers chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I realized I had forgotten to review this when I read it a few weeks ago. I'll quickly re-read and review now.

Thought this was a great plot/premise for a fic. The first chapter drew me in instantly.

Poor Ghost - loud kids in his home, running up and down the stairs... lol.
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
crying quietly because ill wake folks up but i loved this soooo much