Reviews for The Ghost and Mrs Weasley
Moonlit Glitter chapter 1 . 3/23
I really liked everything about this story but I felt like the last chapter just went too fast. He gave her up too easily for them both to rush into each other's arms that easily. And we're they both ghosts or had they moved on? Why wasn't Ronthe one to get her? Overall though I thought it was a nicely written story.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Ah, so Draco is still a scoundrel. Bad, Draco, bad! Sit! Stay!

Surprised that Hermione lived as long as she did, given her frail health; no doubt Dimity and Severus did their best to keep her well.

But she and Severus are together now.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Oh, dear-well, Hermione is right about being flesh and blood, but how sad for Severus to have to make way for his own godson.

Though I do look forward to Draco finding out who the ghost is.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
Yes, those potions that Hermione is making will undoubtedly help with the finances. Sadly, her evaluation of how government treats the intermittently ill is all too accurate these days, and clearly the Ministry probably wouldn't help.

But peddle a wrinkle reducer that *works*? She'll be rolling in it, and the Mary Kay people bowing and screaming "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Oh, dear, I was so hoping he was still alive somehow. But at least he had those years of peace before his heart failed him. Plus, I'm sure Hermione will be up to some easy brewing, and possibly regain her health with the potions that Snape will think of.

But I can only guess how he treated tenants he didn't approve of (did he provide them with a "Guide to the Newly Departed" that sounded like stereo instructions?).
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
Somehow I think the old master is still in contact with Dimity. And does she have a sister? I can offer very good terms, plus all the Doritos she can eat.

Anyway, it sounds like Hermione hasn't slept well for a long time, and the good sea air will make sure she does (used to go to Grandma's house who lived on the coast, and we'd all be asleep in a couple of hours there..).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Sounds like quite an active ghost in that house. A chemist, you say? Would love to look at that portrait...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
OMG, wow, I am speechless. Love this story, perfect ending. *Sniff*
bookworm661 chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
Love it.
Clarine chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Merci pour le partage ! J'ai aimé votre histoire tout en délicatesse et sensibilité. Et comme je suis un cœur d'artichaut, j'ai bien sûr versé ma petite larme ;-).
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
GOD DAMN IT DRACO COULD YOU S TOP BEING AN ASSHOLE FOR TWO SECONDS. admittedly it was awkward feeling draco/hermione for a bit but goD DAMN IT DRACO FUCK
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Fantastic story, thanks for writing. What a crearive way to write an SSHG story!
Dimac99 chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
I knew the end was coming, AND IT'S HAPPY DAMMIT! but I'm still blinking back the tears. I really have to rewatch The Ghost and Mrs Muir again soon. *sniff* That Draco, what a rotter. Shame nothing worse than getting fat and bald happened to him, grr! And Dimity may be one of my favourite OCs ever! Great job :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
My heart cannot take this holy shit
AP.Violin chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Oh God..my favorite movie with my favorite OTP mashed up in a beautifully written piece of fiction.. Just too much for my feels :')