Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Shipwrecked Mermaid
mvfh chapter 20 . 2/26
Make the surface
Lilie0107 chapter 20 . 2/23
It comes probably a little late, but this story is awesome :) I know you didn't update in a long time, but could you continue this? ppplllleeeaaassseee :D I love the idea you got here and you definitively have some writing skills. Plaese, please continue
Kathie chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
This is kinda cheezy and short but it's ok. Nice writing, most of the time, hardly any errors.
MiniSquatch chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
d'awwww cute. Most of the time i avoid AUs because they tend to cause OOCness (and in this case, there were maybe a few of em, mostly with Rachel) but this one was nevertheless well executed. it's also not one of the hyper-common AUs, like the ridiculous number of high school ones...
WisegirlAnnabethChase chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
I forget what happened to Grover?
Grace.Heroes123 chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
Loooooooooooooooooveddddddddddddddd itttttttttttttttttttt!
So cuteeeeeeeeee:)
LaFangirl13 chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
Awww! One of the cutest thing ever!
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
Awww! Really sweet begining!
dogbiscuit1967 chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
Great chapter. It gave us more background on Percy. Now we know when he was taken to Atlantis. I like how you transitioned from the first story to this one.
AwesomeTooAwesome chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
Aww too cute! Update soon plz! Luv da fluff ;)
AncientTide chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
Amazing! Amazing! IM FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW! AWESOME! AWESOME! Mind BLOWN!
Epicness by Liv chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
SO FLUFFY MY FEELS CANNOT PHYSICALLY HANDLE IT
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
I love it! And was Percy no sleeping with clothes on or something? Because you wrote "I chucked on some underwear".
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
You should do a chapter where she could go back to land and everyone would see her... WHITH A WEDDING RING!
AwesomeTooAwesome chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
Can't wait for the sequel! ;)