Reviews for Second Nature
BlazeMary chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
This is the most original spn fan fiction I've ever read
Greeniron chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Very sweet!
firstcatfish chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
I'd like to see a sequel to this. Maybe you could do a series...The Adventures of Baby and the Boys. She definitely needs to learn how to read and I'd love to see them training her to help on a hunt. I could also see her popping up at key points in the show to help the Boys deal with some of their issues. Anyway, I really liked this and hope to see more.
severinas.96 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
sorry it took me so eternally long to catch up with this. I am glad I did, though. if its possible, I like the storie a lot more with the ending! it wasn't over sappy or over dramatic or anything, but just right. love how you can do that (and maybe I evny you too, who knows...)
and I would definitely read the sequel! and also your new storie (but do I need to have watched person of interest?)
isis.mama chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
I guess you already know that I loved this story. ; )
ncsupnatfan chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Good ending and good story. Cant wait for next one.

NC
lilykep chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Aww he took care of baby! :')
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
thanks for this last sweet chapter. It's nice that they are all together and on the road again.
dri-dri93 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
This was a great ending. I really loved how you left it open-ended, so us readers can imagine all sorts of things.
The brothers losing track of time and get stranded with a human Baby and a monster on their asses.
Baby watching action movies for the whole time she's human.
Baby slowly learning about human society - how to read, how to write, what the internet is, etc.
I just...I love this universe so much! :)
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Interesting story :) I'll be looking out for the sequel :))

-Ace
Linorien chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Awww. This was a really great story. I appreciate that you showed that Sam had feelings for the car as well.
klu chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Well - Maybe it was anticlimactic, but at least they didn't have to watch her go through a painful transformation - it would have broken everyone's heart... Since they all love her so much.
I look forward to the next chapter, and the next story. You've done a really great job with the human!Impala idea here and I think that you have a unique twist on it that can last... Thanks for writing.
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Update soon!

-Ace
isis.mama chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I like this ending, but I'm just curious if the next story is a sequel.
ncsupnatfan chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Really like this story, Glad they got a day with Baby before she morphed back to the Impala. Dean will never forget this time with her, his Baby.

NC