Reviews for Second Nature
NoilyPrat chapter 15 . 4/6
Interesting idea, to have Baby "bitten" by a werewolf. And human every 3 days, during the werewolf cycle. Nice "ride" of a story, although glad she changed back. Can't wait for the next lunar cycle ... and Dean's right. Can't be during a hunt, either. And pull everything out of her trunk first!
ManicTater chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
So funny.
Space Foxes chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
Hnnnng, my EMOTIONS
Okay, I frigging love this story. Particularly the fact that what happens is totally unexpected xD
I really hope there's a sequel and if not now then soon because GOOD LORD MY NEED IS REAL
Elise chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
Awesomeeee! God I seriously love all your stuff... First Impala fic I've read, and what a great one! Didn't expect this turn of events, I thought Sam would be a little wolfish after his scratch... I knew she would be badass though :P But what's this, is Dean falling for her? Ha ha I really hope you make a sequel :)
BlazeMary chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
This is the most original spn fan fiction I've ever read
Greeniron chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Very sweet!
firstcatfish chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
I'd like to see a sequel to this. Maybe you could do a series...The Adventures of Baby and the Boys. She definitely needs to learn how to read and I'd love to see them training her to help on a hunt. I could also see her popping up at key points in the show to help the Boys deal with some of their issues. Anyway, I really liked this and hope to see more.
severinas.96 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
sorry it took me so eternally long to catch up with this. I am glad I did, though. if its possible, I like the storie a lot more with the ending! it wasn't over sappy or over dramatic or anything, but just right. love how you can do that (and maybe I evny you too, who knows...)
and I would definitely read the sequel! and also your new storie (but do I need to have watched person of interest?)
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
I guess you already know that I loved this story. ; )
ncsupnatfan chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Good ending and good story. Cant wait for next one.

NC
lilykep chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Aww he took care of baby! :')
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
thanks for this last sweet chapter. It's nice that they are all together and on the road again.
dri-dri93 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
This was a great ending. I really loved how you left it open-ended, so us readers can imagine all sorts of things.
The brothers losing track of time and get stranded with a human Baby and a monster on their asses.
Baby watching action movies for the whole time she's human.
Baby slowly learning about human society - how to read, how to write, what the internet is, etc.
I just...I love this universe so much! :)
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Interesting story :) I'll be looking out for the sequel :))

-Ace
Linorien chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Awww. This was a really great story. I appreciate that you showed that Sam had feelings for the car as well.