Reviews for Namikaze Naruto: The Peace Seeker
SpiffySage chapter 26 . 3/23
What about Koyuki? I thought that if anyone she would be the second to Miyuki simply because she was about to be married off
new otouto chapter 26 . 3/23
about the pairing. what about mei?
can you atleast add mei pal?
thor94 chapter 26 . 3/21
interesting chapter.
iwa and their infamous stubborn pride, they don't change.
FoxFan88 chapter 26 . 3/21
Thank you for the new update. It was interesting to see the view points from the characters in this chapter. I also can't wait to see what will Itachi say to Sasuke.
DraxAQN chapter 26 . 3/21
Amazing chapter. Can you add Konan and Temari to the pairing.
FireyFoxPaws chapter 26 . 3/21
so is this like the harem that have multiple girls to choose but ended with one person, i gotta say it's been awhile seem a harem like this has been created since most of the rest are much more focus on making out with each one, but on the other matter i like you're story you balance pretty well between politics , action, and character development.
So u say chapter 26 . 3/21
Lol after what happened to Yugao forgive me it I come off a bit of a sarcastic douche
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 5 . 3/20
I do hope it's not a harem, though I do agree, I also don't like the Hina Naruto pairing
Great chapter. It seems you've improved.
Kit chapter 26 . 3/20
Yes please add some more women
Hope Konan and Temari can be added to narutos pairing
Kairan1979 chapter 26 . 3/20
Thanks for the update.
I don't like the idea of the political marriage between Naruto and Temari.
I'm not surprised Kurotsuchi was unable to understand Naruto's POV.
It's about time Kakashi realized he failed his squad; all three of them had different mentors.
Tsukoblue chapter 26 . 3/20
I wonder if Naruto will make an appearance during Itachi and Sasuke's confrontation
redlox2 chapter 26 . 3/20
I gotta you just made my day by stating that Yugito will eventually be Naruto! I mean I like Naruto and Miyuki as well buy adding Yugito made something good into great:) even though Onuki is still stubborn I think anaruto's words started a tiny tiny seed of possible growth?
Leo The Epic Writer chapter 1 . 3/19
nice
Skorcher007 chapter 25 . 3/15
I'm honestly so curious as to what is going on between Naruto and Mei, as well as what the heck will happen with him and Miyuki. Miyuki has my heart, I hope she gets Naruto in the end.