Reviews for Namikaze Naruto: The Peace Seeker
thegrison chapter 2 . 2/19
So boring of a story. You turned Naruto into something he is not. The biggest thing is Naruto can NOT go to 3 tail cloak until the Toad Safe loosen his seal during the training trip. Your turning Naruto into another Itachi. A stupid person who is supposed smart. He kills all but his brother them messes with his mind Twice! He turned Sasuke into what his is.
Danny WIlliams chapter 32 . 1/22
Very good story (with action suspense and some funny moments).
It's good that Naruto gets to fulfill his dreams.
Know you said this story is complete (but a lot of details have either been skipped or I missed them),
Does Temari marry Naruto?
What happened between Naruto and Miyuki?
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
This is quite interesting.
Juliandog5 chapter 31 . 11/23/2019
Wow, what a story. I'm been reading it for a week now and I just have to say, what an amazing story. It was VERY thought out and made Naruto a really thought out character. Especially when in regards to his very human mistake and emotional turmoil. The U.N.-A. Systems were ready ripped from a government textbook on managing a nation and the troubles that stem from it. It was such a great read! Very, Very good job.
Juliandog5 chapter 32 . 11/23/2019
To the guy below me, "Oh be quite"
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2019
Do you know the difference between ‘quite’ and quiet’? If not, you’re a poor excuse of a writer.
Aegiss chapter 18 . 8/27/2019
Great another lunatic as an antagonist. Why can't the antagonist ever be a normal person? Not some fucked up person like Orochimaru or Madara.
Aegiss chapter 8 . 8/26/2019
That entire battle could have been easily avoidable. He could have just done the Hiraishin and Shakuton: Rasenshuriken combo from the start.
ToobertSawk chapter 2 . 8/6/2019
From reading this far, I don't believe English is your first language
Brother Of Void chapter 2 . 7/26/2019
its slow progress considering 6months of 2000 clones is about 165 years of Training
Wow chapter 8 . 6/3/2019
What is this piece of pretentious cocksucking? And I thought I felt enough cocksucking from your mother. But boy did your writing take the cake! The actual writing has so many errors, and repeats. The amount of bild up and then complete fucking let down in regards to most of the facts in this story. Your reasoning of "I know better than you because it's how I think" reasoning is so fucking pretentious and high-nosed that it's a wonder no one has fucked you up yet. Fuck you, prick.
Sword-Vamp chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
hi there. let me Start with telling you that your story is pretty good. I like the characters an Narutos combat style (even though you somehow turned the thunder sword into a regular sword instead of the thunder light saber it was in Anime and Manga). That being said, you should really look into contacting a beta reader. I now reached chapter 7 and can't continue, because word repitition, grammar and syntax pretty much punch you in the face every second paragraph. I wish you all the best and good luck with future projects!
Noy chapter 9 . 5/18/2019
Oh please not Yugito ! I will never understand this obssession to always include her in every story. She is such a bland and boring character, I have literally never read anything interesting about her in fanfiction. It doesn't help that authors never gave her any personality apart being a jinchuriki.
Illuminated chapter 21 . 4/24/2019
Once Naruto and Itachi were in Ame, I found myself wondering where are Nagato’s eyes? Why not implant them in Itachi?
Illuminated chapter 20 . 4/24/2019
As with all of your other Naruto-focused stories, I am finding myself very happy while reading. I like your Wind Daimyo OC, I think the pacing is right there.