Reviews for Namikaze Naruto: The Peace Seeker
rainbbowchick chapter 1 . 10/24
for all you people who are having problems with his new personality think about it, he almost gets killed by his best friend just for power this is way more practical than the anime where he just won't give up.
ArturoLJ50 chapter 3 . 8/6
Hmm, I just started reading and I have liked this so far :o, although I do believe You need to try being a little less redundant on Some sentences. It would really help to reduce a few lines and, overall, make reading more enjoyable. (example: when Naruto had requested the elders for Senjutsu training. It could've been: A month ago, Naruto had requested the elders to training him in Senjutsu after Itachi mentioned that Jiraiya was very powerful when using it, seeing that there was nothing he could teach to Naruto. After all, Naruto only had to perfect his Ninjutsu and Fuiinjutsu arsernal.)
Im more afraid of you making Naruto to weak, I mean have you even considered what you did with his training?
3 years, and he can make 2000 clones no problem, so if we round down ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT we can still say he trained for more then 500 years, thats a shit load, and I just cant see him having any problems at all, and if he does its just bad writing during training chaps.
I hope its not Ino, they dont fit.
I just hope he dosnt go over and above Itachi in behaviour, I mean even Itachi showed emotion and care for the people he cared for, like Sasuke.
I dont want Naruto to be cold toward lets say Tsunade just because this "transformation" demands it.
acid.trees chapter 32 . 7/13
This was a great story
So naruto is a gay slave in your story
Belo chapter 32 . 5/18
andytak3740 chapter 32 . 5/3
Thanks for a great story
Cabrio9f chapter 8 . 4/3
Great story, I like how your writing to this is similar to "Naruto Uchiha" . Hope you will write another great naruto fanfic.
Meh chapter 16 . 4/2
All this cloak and dagger "behind the scenes" crap is annoying. You had a pretty cool idea, but you haven't executed it properly. Better luck in the future.
avi.v.krishna9 chapter 32 . 2/24
One of the best naruto fanfics I have read .
It's a good concept. It's just that your writing really sucks. And the grammar is horrible as well.
Psiivmeodlqndndkcibiash chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
If you are looking for romance do not read this fanfiction.
Team Soda chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
How is it that Natuto's personality changes so quickly? How is it that his vocabulary suddenly changed? These are just small problems that I find a little annoying.