Reviews for Namikaze Naruto: The Peace Seeker
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 9/15
Can't wait for Kakashi's humbling.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 9/14
Yeah Jiraiya's not the bet with good impressions.
I don't get why writers of naruto fanfiction write in English but don't say jutsu in English makes absolutely no sense
Already way too op just with the flying rajin alone minato pushed back the iwa military and basically deflected a full powered nine tails biju bomb
The sword was of the nidaime hokage was destroyed before sasuke even tried to leave the village and why give it to naruto wind laced weapons already cut through almost anything also the weapon is a artifact he could never use it infront of anyone from the leaf without being arrested for stealing it
Kingkong101 chapter 32 . 8/12
A bitch naked naruto NERD
Habib883 chapter 32 . 7/8
Type your review story
Haygomez chapter 3 . 6/8
just gotta say... epic story thus far. nicely written, unexpected and paced. Like a calm and thinking Naruto while other's are not too out of sorts. Your time skips are appropriate and look forward to anything you have done. thanks!
Jelamy chapter 32 . 6/4
Great story but a let down in the end...
Desmoids chapter 7 . 6/1
For me..Naruto became too philosophical and wise
awesomeconji1 chapter 31 . 5/27
I just saw a typo call Uzumaki Mito by the name Uzumaki Minto. I died laughing.
Spacejounin chapter 1 . 5/25
I have loved this story so far, your word building was excellent and it has piqued my interest enough to binge read the whole thing in one go to this point. Characters do seem OC sometimes but given that this is a different Naruto I think it's understandable and I find no problem with enjoying it the way you flesh them out :D and Itachi does not seem OC or anything like the other reviewer said (imo, that is! This is one of the best fics with itachi after all) however the thing I can't seem to enjoy is 'UN' reminds me too much of my history essays...I was totally not expecting It to be honest and I guess I don't like the idea (don't get me wrong I love peacebecause UN, in reality isn't much of a strong organization...I know this is a fanfic but I can't help thinking of the real UN while reading this. I don't think highly of the UN we have in our world, corruption and racism still exists in that place and now they just do it in the name of 'peace'. They keep supplying one party more weaponsthan the other in the name of peace. They keep attacking innocent nations in the name of peace dang I do not like them one bit. This is probably really one sided since it's the sun thing is only my opinion but i just had to let it out. Naruto may no longer be the most unpredictable ninja like he was but he could've come up with something original I guess...It's just when I read fanfics I hope I'm not reminded of this reality. I'm sorry author I did not mean to offend you or anything, I love this story so far but at the same time I like voicing out my thoughts (╬Átho I'll still keep reading, this still have potential and I hope danzo dies soon! That prick is even worse than orochimaru -.- And as for ships I hope Naruto ends up with Ino (tho I don't see that happening soon lol but I'm fine with no romance at all or if he ends up with someone else)
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 3 . 5/6
the biggest things keeping me away is: the redundant phasing
things like will not instead of won't the inabilty to use contractions limits ya!
and non-emotive characters with no insight onto their thoughts, nor many descriptions. but on the positive end of the scale... your whole premise is unique as hell its just straight up a good idea. im goong to continue as i hope some of those things were addressed as you continued
shade.08.love.ota chapter 1 . 3/30
i have to agree to a past review of the redundant structure of your sentence. I don't think the story alone is bad. But at time a character seems like an OC. Itachi for example, he talks too much in his first encounter with Naruto.
Little mistakes with some words, using leave instead if live for example. With some changes I think the flow will improve greatly. Think about actions, sometimes they are better to define a whole set of feelings and it's self explanatory.
Descriptions are important, not too much but enough to make a scene more ... real.
Keep up with a hood attitude and smile for the new opportunities to come. I hope it helps in the end my opinion.
Lockt1 chapter 32 . 3/27