Reviews for Namikaze Naruto: The Peace Seeker
Reichenfaust chapter 31 . 1h
Hey, that chapter was good. I liked this one as well. I know something may be lurking around, even if things seem slow right now. And the revelation of Nagato's eyes being part of Naruto now was spectacular.

I think the conversation with Kurotsuchi went well. I hope she will continue on the path Naruto foresee's.

And I'm glad Tsunade can finally see why Naruto is doing what he is doing. And how he justified his dream to the Academy Class was eloquently put.

Oh Temari, so resistant, but you will fall for his charms sooner or later!
FoxFan88 chapter 31 . 1h
Great chapters and glad to see Naruto will have a happy ending. Can't wait for the next one; please keep it up.
Guest chapter 31 . 5h
You have good stories but your Naruto is always the same in each of them. Lost and emotionally disturbed... If you could try something new next time that would be great. Good job on all of them though.
thor94 chapter 31 . 21h
fun chapter.
when miyuki willforgive naru?
redlox2 chapter 31 . 22h
So Yugito, Mei and Miyuki are confirmed as part of Naruto "happy ending"? Thanks for the quick updates:)
ulquiola chapter 6 . 7/29
neji and naruto sounds good as a pairing. since do hear me by the way, hes the only one matured for the blond. kurenai is out, she has asuma. konan is nice
termari is overdone and yugao is also overdone.
ulquiola chapter 5 . 7/29
konan seems okay for a pair
but in truth pairings ruin things, its either a small hit and huge miss thing
saiyan prince1 chapter 31 . 7/29
Well. Let's see how this next chapter goes. I do find the way things are going interesting
DraxAQN chapter 31 . 7/29
Great chapter. I can't wait to see how you end this great fic.
ChibakuNaruto chapter 31 . 7/29
fast update, so blackZetsu is alive, and have swap some of Naruto ninjas with white zetsu clone can't wait for Naruto to sense them i'm assuming if he have bijuu mode.
DraxAQN chapter 30 . 7/29
Amazing chapter. Im happy for Naruto since he reconnected with his friends.
Maail99 chapter 31 . 7/29
It's one chapter after another huh. I'm glad you are taking the time to wrap everything up, it would have been annoying if you skipped to the future where everything is already resolved.
Insane update speed!
Unwanted Empathy chapter 30 . 7/28
yay
ChibakuNaruto chapter 30 . 7/28
great update so finally Shinji and Sasuke are dead, so the ending is near.