Reviews for the Monster Under the Bed
Great job!
PureInsanity39 chapter 1 . 3/6
SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS!
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
wait. Sebastian as in Sebastian Michaelis? the one in kuroshitsuji?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Good scene; could be straight out of a typical screenplay. The monster would be created or called by Harry's magic.

One big problem: There's no way that Harry can sneak cookies every night. He's DOOMED. ;)
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This was actually really cute and maybe now he will not have nightmares.
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
happy belated birthday Harry! (I felt the need to do this; I just got off work and it's 12.05am-aug1) please excuse my hp Obsession...I'm doing this for all my fav fics.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Love it
Would love the story even more ;D

***Pyrane***
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Omg! This is so adorable! I LOVE THIS! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Type your review here...
AllenHeart chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Ok I guess you get this a lot but do you think you can continue the story please.
Itsupiki Okami chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I would love to see this sorry continued even if it was only one more chapter.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was very sweet. :)
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Do you mean Sebastian as in Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji? Maybe you could do another chapter from the monster's perspective on the mistreatment of Harry by his family? No matter,I liked this !
Brightshadow9494 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I really love this idea and I hope you decide to continue this at some point. I'd love to see where this could go, plus little Harry is adorable.
Of Stories Told chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I hope you continue this tale one day! It was so lovely and sweet, it would be interesting as well to see how the monster under his bed would react to the dursely's treatment of Harry! Thank you for this sweet tale!