Reviews for the Monster Under the Bed
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 3/17
Omg! This is so adorable! I LOVE THIS! XD
Type your review here...
AllenHeart chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Ok I guess you get this a lot but do you think you can continue the story please.
Itsupiki Okami chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I would love to see this sorry continued even if it was only one more chapter.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was very sweet. :)
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Do you mean Sebastian as in Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji? Maybe you could do another chapter from the monster's perspective on the mistreatment of Harry by his family? No matter,I liked this !
Brightshadow9494 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I really love this idea and I hope you decide to continue this at some point. I'd love to see where this could go, plus little Harry is adorable.
Of Stories Told chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I hope you continue this tale one day! It was so lovely and sweet, it would be interesting as well to see how the monster under his bed would react to the dursely's treatment of Harry! Thank you for this sweet tale!
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I really love this story! Unique and very cute :)
Kitou Lover chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
that was amaziiing! it was so cute, and Harry, uhh i just wanna hug and cuddle him! Can you make more? like something where Vernon is threatening or beating Harry, in his room, and Sebastian defends him? anyways thank ou so much for wriing this adorable story, and also His Hands which i have also just read, they are both really good :D
No-One-Important666 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
awwww just the cuteness! my friend actually has a monster of some kind under her bed that eats spiders... it's kinda creepy. I'd rather have the cookie eating one like harry... i wonder if it would like fruit punch oreos...
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Aww! How cute! Will expand this concept? Or will it stay a one-shot?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Ummm..
shenmi meiren chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
OMG! this is soooo cute!
do you think you'll ever write a full story out of it?
ConstantFFReader chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
That's a really interesting story! Are you going to continue it, even though you put it as complete?