Reviews for the red queens
nuclear family chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
this is amazing
how did you even
i've never even considered the possibility of got and tw crossing over so i'm just
wow
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I loved this. I thought it was such an interesting concept and that you write Sansa so well. Keep up the lovely work!
Merkitten chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I'm not quite sure how, but you really made that work. well done!
georgiacipher chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
THIS IS FANTASTIC.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was so fricking awesome frick I love this a lot
maybe now chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
this.
I cannot.
I haven't really been exploring much on this site for awhile, just quietly updating some fics, but like.
PLEASE STOP YOU JUST MADE ASOIAF AND TEEN WOLF HAPPEN.
AND. AND. LYDIA AND SANSA. STILES. MY FAVS. I cannot. this well. this was really well done. understatement of life.
I wish I could write something half as gorgeous as this. god damn. talent. talent all around.
teen wolf is one of my (guilty?) pleasures... if you've only seen the beginning, it gets remarkably dark and twisty during season 3. basically this made me die. ultimate props. I'm flailing all over. your words, perfectly crafted. all hail.
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
SO GOOD!
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Ah Sansa.
Silver Magiccraft chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
OMG, Sansa/Stiles brotp is awesome. And something I never knew I wanted. Also, Lydia and Sansa sharing the crown and making sure no one dies. Where does Allison fit in with this? I want more of this au. Why?!

I totally only skimmed the first two seasons of Teen Wolf because I got bored. Season 3A was watched in full though. I need to catch up with 3B.

-Silv
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
ok I'm pretty in love with this because it is my very favorite kind of sansa. just please do the world a favor and never ever stop writing about sansa stark because it is always gorgeous and lovely and perfect.
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
SANSA/STILES BROTP 5EVAR I'M SCREAMING THISIS BEAUTIFUL I WANT MORE WHERE IS THE REST ,JZD,JADBKLZDV,JBZDZD,JZD,ZDVN,

if i write more of your christmas present can i have more?