Reviews for Belladonna Lilies
Truna chapter 52 . 9/8
Haha oh god I'm scared for them
Craxuan chapter 52 . 9/3
Why do I feel like the story is about to cut to a close, with a new one starting with the whole Team RWBY getting together?
Truna chapter 51 . 8/6
Wow. This was so intense. Hopefully Blake and Weiss are good for now.

I love how consistent your updates are, keep up the awesome work. :)
Truna chapter 50 . 7/11
Wow, powerful last line xD
Looking forward to what happens next!
yuiseppe chapter 50 . 7/5
Hmm, up until this chapter I would have bet on Margarethe being the Schnee who's been sponsoring Hyde ...
Great chapter! Can't wait to read how Weiss and Blake will escape from this situation.
pvoberstein chapter 50 . 7/2
Thanks for another chapter!
Part of me wants to complain about having to wait another month to read more, its a fantastic story. Luckily a bigger part of me is ecstatic that I already know when the next chapter will be posted. Fixed schedules are so rare and awesome. Keep up the good work.
Craxuan chapter 50 . 7/2
So many things in this world to be distracted of. This is one of the better ones for sure.
Truna chapter 49 . 6/7
Eyy, first time 10th grade history has been relevant to any aspect of life..

Crap, now I'm so scared for Weiss and the others lol. Hm, Winthrop wouldn't join their side, would she?
Spikesagitta chapter 49 . 6/6
Hmm. Look like they are right in a pickle. A timebomb, sneaky shadowly operative on both side, yup its a clusterfuck waiting to happen.
SunDragon chapter 49 . 6/6
What about the bombs?
pvoberstein chapter 49 . 6/6
As always, thanks for the update! (First sentence was an excellent, ominous hook).
Jester Seraph chapter 49 . 6/5
It always saddens me to see this story without the 1k follows and favourites it deserves. It's excellent every step of the way, incredibly interesting, long enough to garner attention, and doesn't everyone love Victorian era AUs!? Not to mention the accuracy of minor details and references out of left field. Those little touches, along with the larger, more obvious ones, give a wonderful richness to the world. Looking forward to the next chapter, as always.
Craxuan chapter 49 . 6/4
Word count weiss this is probably a lot. But man, monthly updates. They make me itchy.

One question: Have you studied security before? Honestly some of these details you've put in can't be faked by imagination alone. I'm really curious because I have a need for these kinds of data lately.