Reviews for Wish
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I found the buildup pretty catchy, it got my attention, it got me to cheer for Hermione to get her try and see that she'd be the only one to make him happy so she would not have to be so miserable anymore... but when the end came, it was so rushed and sudden... i did not like that on this fic.
I can't even say what would be better, just that everything after he opens his door when she forgot his birthday was so topsy turvy, quick and fast over too.. it's not right for so tender and sweet a buildup, it deserves a better ending, even if i can't say what WOULD be better ;)
RonRR chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Loved your story.

Thanks for writing,

Muse chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
After all these years, I still find my way back to your stories. They're timeless, and perhaps far more memorable than even the real thing. :)

Muse chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Actually, this happens to be one of my favorites of yours. I always enjoyed your angsty or more dramatic stories. I think the ending is very unique, and instead of that subconscious desire that usually spews forth to have the supported character get revenge or move on, your fic brings the two to a willing compromise, each giving and learning something in the end. I like that. :)
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
as always, i absolutely liked it! i liked every single part of it! okay, so maybe only up to the “I only want you to be happy.
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
cute ending. gonna go read more! -leah
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
ey...that was lovely...very nicely written...that's like so nice...toodles
silverwand13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
That was so sweet! I loved it! :)
Kater Rina chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
It was really wonderfull. I mean it. I'm not just wirting it, it WAS wonderfull. I could hardly stop my tears from falling,

and then, without any crack in the storyline you fixed all the trouble. I loved it.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
That was sweet. All you can tell is that it's Harry and I suppose the other person was Hermione. Very good effect.
MoreThanFourSidesToMe chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
ok this is my last review of the day, I promise. its good, and belivable. h/h ship are excelent but theyre really hard to do believably, trust me. anyway, i like it.
Ken chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Just wonderful. :-) "I wish that you'd be happy" really captures H/H. That was great. Thanks! You made my day and now I can go to sleep feeling much better. :D (at almost 2am)
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Very Good. I like the way you write
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good good good good good good good good good good good good good good ! By jove was that great !
ChrisMiss chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
You're just making me cry left and right!_ Wow, just an excellent job. It was so heart wrenching seeing Hermione hold back her feelings. I liked that it was in her point of view so that we never really know what Harry is thinking. We're able to relate to her. Sigh and it was so perfect at the end when you made them tell their wishes to each other. Too bad she didn't catch the tiny hints Harry may have been sending her, but that makes the end all the more poignant.