Reviews for Hey Baby
Cheznut2 chapter 10 . 10/7
I am really enjoying reading this story. Its well written and the writing makes me want to keep reading it.
tony91 chapter 14 . 8/23
Just started this story today and I couldn't stop til I caught up! love it!
Ed chapter 14 . 5/13
Will you ever finish this story? I have been waiting a really long time if you keep waiting I will be 70 soon.

Thanks Ed
BlondeLunaa chapter 14 . 5/3
Will you please finish this story?
I have read this over and over again and I love it please finish it!
outlawqueenwriter chapter 14 . 1/11
I know its been almost an entire year since you've updated this, but it would be really great if you continued. I absolutely love this story and how well it is written. PLEASE continue!
ucialum85 chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
I just found this story and read it all the way through in one sitting. Is there a chance that you'll continue this? I LOVE THIS STORY! It's beautiful and touching. Perfect Densi story. Please continue. Pretty please!
Tilly33 chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
Bookdiva, I just reread this and still love it! But I want to hear (read) Kensi's answer! I know things have been super busy for you so no rush on chapter 15. I'll definitely wait and will content myself with rereading your other fics :)
Ed chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Please finish the story! ED
JaspersMum chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
Love this story please continue it.
BelikovaBabe chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Please update soon...I absolutely love this story:)
ed chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
Hello will you finish this story in the future. I hope you don't for another year to finish, I really like the story but I would like to know how it ends, this is 09/1/2015
Max and Fern 4ever chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
A great story! Loved it!
Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. Really like your work!
jackie chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Really love this story, please can you finnish it soon. We need the wedding and the birth of baby Andrew Donald Deeks, also what was it Ray ment about deeks mom? Was his dad telling the truth about her and him still being together?
LovetheKlaroline chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
I am in love with Densi and this fic is awesome! Update soon! :)