Reviews for Hey Baby
PointlessAbriel chapter 14 . 7/14
Uhhhh please continue! Your storyline is amazing and I cannot wait to see more.
callancalvert23 chapter 5 . 4/21
Lapd cops can run undercover ops if their captains or the commissioner request it
evilelmo666 chapter 14 . 3/5
Omfg!

I am in love with your Densi stories and I have been reading this one today and I was hoping that this one is going to be updated soon.

Please tell you you aren't leaving this one on such a critical moment between Kensi and Deeks.
RLindsey chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
More?
Cheznut2 chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
I am really enjoying reading this story. Its well written and the writing makes me want to keep reading it.
tony91 chapter 14 . 8/23/2016
Just started this story today and I couldn't stop til I caught up! love it!
Ed chapter 14 . 5/13/2016
Will you ever finish this story? I have been waiting a really long time if you keep waiting I will be 70 soon.

Thanks Ed
BlondeLunaa chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
Will you please finish this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I have read this over and over again and I love it please finish it!
outlawqueenwriter chapter 14 . 1/11/2016
I know its been almost an entire year since you've updated this, but it would be really great if you continued. I absolutely love this story and how well it is written. PLEASE continue!
ucialum85 chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
I just found this story and read it all the way through in one sitting. Is there a chance that you'll continue this? I LOVE THIS STORY! It's beautiful and touching. Perfect Densi story. Please continue. Pretty please!
Tilly33 chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
Bookdiva, I just reread this and still love it! But I want to hear (read) Kensi's answer! I know things have been super busy for you so no rush on chapter 15. I'll definitely wait and will content myself with rereading your other fics :)
Ed chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Please finish the story! ED
JaspersMum chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
Love this story please continue it.
BelikovaBabe chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Please update soon...I absolutely love this story:)