Reviews for Hey Baby
continue pleeeeeeaaaassssseeeeee!
teddybear97878 chapter 14 . 2/19
Can you do maybe an epilogue with this
jlnonnekes chapter 14 . 2/4
why that cliffhanger! :( now i need to wait for the next one! love the story though! :)
Hoosier65 chapter 14 . 2/3
well done!
PixiePrincess2013 chapter 14 . 2/3
Oh so good. Please say there will be more soon?!
Divergent 338 chapter 14 . 2/2
Great chapter! The writing in this..incredible! Let her say yes!
JenRar chapter 14 . 2/2
Wow wow wow! SO MUCH feels in this chapter! Damn! Great job, and congrats on the anniversary! :)
CoastalReader chapter 14 . 2/2
That was a perfect chapter. Loved it. Well worth the extra wait for it being unveiled on the Hey Baby first anniversary.
Happy one year anniversary for this story! ! I love your writing and wish you had time to do more! I hope there are many more chapters to come!
carr1193 chapter 14 . 2/1
I was wondering how this chapter's title would fit with the story, I liked it. Deeks and Brandel's convos were really good. Kensi in the coms worked well. A good possibly awkward cliffhanger.
LaJoyMechell chapter 14 . 2/1
I can't believe how fast the time has gone...but I am so happy to have been apart of such a journey...Deeks really had me worried there for a minute...but hearing Kensi and Andy "speaking" to him on that frozen lake...I'd knew he'd pull through...and a proposal! Loved this chapter, and every chapter since day one..please update
Heather9979 chapter 14 . 2/1
I am still in love with this story!
lovedanniruah chapter 14 . 2/1
Awwww! Plz continue! Im in love with this story
OhBuddy66 chapter 14 . 2/1
Happy Birthday, Hey Baby! And what a way to celebrate - an amazing chapter with a great ending. Can't wait for the next one!
emmamareex chapter 14 . 2/1
This story is honestly so good, I love how the story has progressed and all the little cliffhangers... Honestly should be so proud of yourself- awesome writing! Can't wait for the next chapter now.. Especially with that ending! Can't wait to read more!