Reviews for The Many Perks of Parenting (Or Not)
itasakukaka-lover chapter 1 . 4/11
Genius
yutta.hey chapter 1 . 3/31
This was adorable. Genma would be the greatest father ever and the fact that the three chicks were happy with that assumption was adorable. And yeah, Kakashi so would give that mission to his team. (And leaving Icha Icha behind? He must be in love with Genma)
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh god ahah it didn't turn out how I thought it would but really, I should have expected it from Kakashi ahaha
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
bruhhh took was to have another team assigned to take out his brats basically with another set of brats.
DimiGex chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I promised myself I woud sleep after the last story of yours I read...and then I found this. Hilarious and fantastic. the ending is perfect
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I love your Genma and his three chicks and their devious ploys to sort out people tbey deem not good enough for Genma. It makes it even better when Sarutobi helps them out and no more seduction missions for Genma. Innocent Team 7 and their teamwork that helps gets Kakashi laid lol So chcks against chicks Team 7 will win though they probably had the element of surprise too haha Thank you for writing this. Uave you published your own books or original fiction?
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
I'm laughing. This is freaking hilarious! XD
jj chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
re read still love
Wildrop chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
This fic is solid gold.
I have been laughing so hard.
Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This was awesome and sweet! I loved the time passing by right into Kakashi getting a team. Thanks for writing! Kakashi/Genma is awesome and I hope you write more some time.
Cogan chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Lol love it!
Aisucold chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
lol! that was great!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I love the fact even though they're hardened chuunin and respectable adults, they still have to save their Genma from the rabid attacks of relentless rapists. Or... you know, boyfriends. XD
I just adore it. It's awesome.