Reviews for A Peacekeepers Nightmare
Nana chapter 50 . 10/15
This was honestly terrible. You wrote a story sympathizing for a bunch of mass murderers. I then you had the guy basically go to heaven when he died. This was such a depressing ending .
Sean Mulligan chapter 28 . 5/17/2015
Genocide? That's nonsense. Only a small part of the district population was in the Nut. Causing an avalanche wouldn't wipe out the whole district.
Sean Mulligan chapter 21 . 5/17/2015
Now you are just making things up to make the rebels look bad. In the books District Four and One were among the first districts to rebel and presumably their was significant support for the rebellion among the populous.
Sean Mulligan chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Press gangs? Come on!
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 49 . 3/15/2015
Excellent story. Perfect ending with everyone living happily ever after :)
One change I would make, I would rather have Annie and Katniss' family live. They really didn't do anything.
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 47 . 3/15/2015
A fitting end. I could definitely see Peeta doing that, and I'd like to thin Katniss realized she loved him before dying.
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 45 . 3/15/2015
Oh crap!
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 43 . 3/15/2015
He killed Finnick, I can tell. Would have wanted him to live but this is still a better way to die than in the book. Fair combat vs mutated chicken-lizard.
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 41 . 3/15/2015
And the battle begins! I'm quaking in anticipation ;)
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 37 . 3/15/2015
This is intense!
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 34 . 3/15/2015
Boy, that music get's me into the fighting spirit. And from a fellow Civilization fan too :)
Guest chapter 49 . 3/7/2015
Well. That was terrible. You portrayed Peacekeepers as white knights and the Rebels as monsters, even though canonically it is the other way around. Combined with the ending, I'd say you need to slap a big old AU warning on this shit because it's less of a fanfiction and more of another story altogether. Very predictable, poor characterization, breaking official lore...1/10 would suggest for no one to read again
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
They showed that pussy reporter who's boss. Nice!
ForFutureReference chapter 49 . 6/20/2014
This was a good, reasonable, and nonsugarcoated summation of how the war ended and where everybody is now. I know we have debated about it, but you have presented it quite well.
While from an outsider perspective, Panem is even worse off than before (the mention of Coriolanus Snow potentially being remembered as a wise (he was pragmatic; I'll give him that) leader was particularly cringeworthy) not just in terms of the aftermath of the war but the retributive actions taken and entrenchment of the tyranny, one does need to take into account the POV. Wonder how many tried to flee Panem itself.
Just as reasonable is that Hardley has no regrets about serving. At least his kid doesn't want to be a Career.

All in all, good work.
ForFutureReference chapter 48 . 6/19/2014
Considering what symbols they were, it was pretty expected that the two would be put on display; probably helps that they didn't go out in a disfiguring manner.
After a certain point (despite Katniss and Finnick parting from their loved ones) death probably came as a relief for the victors considering none of them ever got a chance to heal.
A nice little summation that, besides finally seeing them just as kids caught in this mess, pretty much implied that Hardley let go of his hatred towards the two (judging by the hypothetical dream-or-not scenario) despite his need to fight the war to its end.