Reviews for One More Trigger
madstack chapter 33 . 5/3
It's not E88, it's March, isn't it? This has her fingerprints all over.
St. Fyrecat chapter 33 . 3/31
Awesome story so far! I hope that you can post more soon! Please keep writing!
I will have to check your profile for more stories!
Thank you for sharing your muse with us all!
Duchess67 chapter 33 . 3/19
*cheering now*
Duchess67 chapter 32 . 3/19
Well now, they certainly made THAT look easy! *snicker* I think Piggot won't be pleased, but she can take a long walk off a short pier! Grrrr
Duchess67 chapter 31 . 3/19
and I'm thinking that message is for multiple people and/or groups, right?

Piggot has again, gone for the rotten human being route, I see. I hope Flechette can quit and maybe join the Samaritans or be rogue like Parian.
Duchess67 chapter 30 . 3/19
I don't blame Danny for his attitude, the little brat was basically being a HUGE hypocrite. That last bit though, now you're making me feel sorry for Riley. *sigh*
Duchess67 chapter 29 . 3/19
Well then! What's next? And don't think it isn't terrifying to know they'll NEED BONESAW, because it is. Will it be Leviathan?
Duchess67 chapter 27 . 3/18
There you go, making me feel sorry for Bonesaw. *sigh*

I can NOT believe they used that schmuck as a sled! LOL

And Danny for the win AGAIN! GO DANNY!
Duchess67 chapter 26 . 3/18
Greg got her captured, didn't he? Dang it!
Duchess67 chapter 25 . 3/18
Oh my gosh, you are freaking me out! They have to face these guys AGAIN? And are the PRT using the girls as BAIT? I REALLY hate the PRT! This Piggot is a piece of trash! Grrrrrr
Duchess67 chapter 23 . 3/18
I was worried about Bonesaw for a minute there, glad Taylor called and gave the other two a heads up!

Also hoping Vicky doesn't go blabbing to her mother about Amy refusing to jump up like an obedient dog and go heal people.
Duchess67 chapter 22 . 3/18
Hey wait, NO, don't look at the all girl team like they're threats! I didn't even have time to cheer that they had WON! :(
Duchess67 chapter 21 . 3/18
I am SO very glad Taylor and Amy are good guys in this! Amy was just a teensy bit creepy there at the last. *shuddering while I grin*
Duchess67 chapter 20 . 3/18
Well CRAP!
Duchess67 chapter 19 . 3/18
I forgot to mention that I loved that it was Taylor's Dad, Danny that took Coil down in the alternate timeline. I have ZERO problems with how he did it, too.

I'm feeling so sorry for Amy right now, living in a FAMILY of bullies and someone who can't be bothered to care enough to do anything about it. How horrible for her. Exactly WHEN did Amy start thinking she was in love with Vicky? Was it AFTER Vicky got her powers? Because if so, I'm thinking she's not really in love with her sister after all, it's the aura thing.

Soooooo, exactly who is going to have a confrontation with Carol about her DEPLORABLE lack of parenting skills? Seriously, she raised one kid with more guilt tripping, rules and punishment than was good for her and let the other one off scott free and spoiling her rotten to boot. Vicky is so self absorbed, she never really noticed how differently they'd been raised until Amy said something about it. But now, as a "super hero" Glory Girl/Vicky's lack of impulse control and NO real training makes her DANGEROUS to be around! They've obviously never made her face the consequences of her own actions before. I can't see these three Dads putting up with this crap and keeping quiet about it, either.