Reviews for One More Trigger
ShadowMurlock chapter 4 . 4/9
This story is so sweeeeeeet. A universe where Emma didn't break really is a good one...
Spellflame chapter 30 . 3/17
That is one of the most satisfying reformations in worm
Spellflame chapter 18 . 3/17
And that is why everyone hates coil
ggf1 chapter 30 . 1/20
if the dragonslayers hadn't interfered Riley would not have had her chance at redemption. hmmm
BlackStarMage chapter 24 . 1/14
I've never hated the dragon slayers as much as I have right now.
BlackStarMage chapter 1 . 1/13
normally I hate Emma, but I like what you've done with her in this fic.
Svenion chapter 24 . 1/10
anyone who didn't see an escape coming is an idiot. js
Svenion chapter 21 . 1/10
seriously, moral dilemma with killing the S9?
Svenion chapter 16 . 1/10
I'm sure this was great, but I tend to skip coil assaults because of the whole time-line swapping. the important bits are always relayed later anywho. I have much respect for writers who go thru the whole thing, and maintain consistency throughout.
Svenion chapter 9 . 1/10
no way any of those fathers would have okay'd an interview where they give every villain a rundown on their powers. about the dumbest thing they could have done, and goes against how careful the families have been up to this point.
kingpariah chapter 24 . 1/8
oh come on!

after a huge victory against the Nine and the effing Slayers idiots set them free just to get the new crafts?! my god these people are morons!
kingpariah chapter 20 . 1/8
Training begins, and vista is the one in the zone. Poor lisa. :P

(Grimace) yeah. It didnt take long to figure out the S9 were behind the incident Militia was checking out, but dang! Piggot has it right; just one easily solved problem. Just one! Is that really too much to ask for? XD
kingpariah chapter 15 . 1/8
Things are moving fast but well for Samaritans. And now they got panacea and glory girl in on the raid!

Still, this is a dangerous jenga tower theyre working with.
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 30 . 1/8
Just speed read the whole story. This is brilliant! Following so I can read what's next.
kingpariah chapter 3 . 1/8
Wow! Emma triggered? Phew, she avoided that scenario, and put Sophia in her place.

Man, sophia dont give up. Thank god emma is still a friend this time around.

(Cheers) yes! Taylor got saved rather uickly and sophia got beat up!

And taylor knows shes not crazy and likely has bug control powers.