Reviews for Drone
zanpaktospirit0 chapter 28 . 1/10
You know seeing this it's nice to see how your writing has evolved
Link Fangirl01 chapter 28 . 12/4/2016
I'm legitimately sad this is all there is. I loved every bite sized chapter and Jeffrey's gradual acclamation and Riley's cavalier attitude. I am definitely rereading this gem in the near future.
Sunsetwater chapter 28 . 4/17/2016
What an awesome story. :)
Cashagon chapter 28 . 1/17/2016
This is hilarious! I'm in "Nope. See? I'm already adjusting to life here. Now, to find a cooler name..." *laughing so hard* "Quick-back to the 'Cons while I still have a chance!" *holding sides* Too funny!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
This is the first chapter when Jeffrey calls Riley by name.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/30/2015
'Of course, I did skew a few details, but what was I supposed to do? Tell her that my group was attempting to pretty much take over the planet?'

That's going to cause trouble later unless Jeffrey tells Riley what the Decepticons do. I wonder how she'll react?
Nevra Black chapter 28 . 8/18/2015
I am so in love with this story! Great job!
hentai18ancilla chapter 28 . 1/17/2015
Individualism...interesting concept.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
:) I love this story. The Vehicons need some love.
FallenNietehre chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
naw this was so coool
seeing things from a drone.
the chapters were short and cute.
made it fun to read.
i wouldn't mind reading more.
lol
but no worries. :3
LetsBeFrenemies chapter 28 . 9/10/2014
This was...actually pretty awesome! I loved it! Good job xD
Hnrgh chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Your story is pretty good. I like both of the characters, the Vehicon and the Riley. And the concept itself really reeled me in.

But, well, I have too complaints here, the shortness being one of them. I know you may not have all the time in the world, but perhaps you could have tried putting the chapters you have together to lengthen it, having to read very short chapters over and over makes me feel like i'm reading short notes rather then one singular chapter, but hey it's you style of writing, you don't HAVE to change it if you don't want to.

My other complaint is that this is similar to another story. Almost TOO similar, the story in question is called "Collision", a story made in July 15th, 2007 created by an Author named The Feesh. I say this because of these major similarities:

1. A Decepticon get's in a wreck and is saved by a human.

2. The human is a mechanic with a Texan accent, and also talk to the wrecked Decepticon in Vehicle mode as if they're aware it's alive.

3. The Decepticon reveals their true form, forces the human to keep it a secret, but over time becomes friend with said human.

NOW HOOOOOOLD UP. I am not trying to say that, "Ohh, this is just some stupid rip off!" No, what i'm saying i've noticed this story seems very similar. But, then again, you never know. And if you did actually read the story i'm talking about and took ideas from it, well. I would be a tad angry for lack of creativity, but the way you handle this story is different and interesting enough enough to warrant praise.

Good job, thank's for posting this interesting story for others too read.
russianwinter013 chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
This story was so amazing! It was interesting, kept me (and my little sister; I was reading this to her) captivated and laughing! Full of humor and interesting characters...a job well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2014