Reviews for Drone
Nevra Black chapter 28 . 8/18
I am so in love with this story! Great job!
hentai18ancilla chapter 28 . 1/17
Individualism...interesting concept.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
:) I love this story. The Vehicons need some love.
FallenNietehre chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
naw this was so coool
seeing things from a drone.
the chapters were short and cute.
made it fun to read.
i wouldn't mind reading more.
lol
but no worries. :3
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 28 . 9/10/2014
This was...actually pretty awesome! I loved it! Good job xD
Hnrgh chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Your story is pretty good. I like both of the characters, the Vehicon and the Riley. And the concept itself really reeled me in.

But, well, I have too complaints here, the shortness being one of them. I know you may not have all the time in the world, but perhaps you could have tried putting the chapters you have together to lengthen it, having to read very short chapters over and over makes me feel like i'm reading short notes rather then one singular chapter, but hey it's you style of writing, you don't HAVE to change it if you don't want to.

My other complaint is that this is similar to another story. Almost TOO similar, the story in question is called "Collision", a story made in July 15th, 2007 created by an Author named The Feesh. I say this because of these major similarities:

1. A Decepticon get's in a wreck and is saved by a human.

2. The human is a mechanic with a Texan accent, and also talk to the wrecked Decepticon in Vehicle mode as if they're aware it's alive.

3. The Decepticon reveals their true form, forces the human to keep it a secret, but over time becomes friend with said human.

NOW HOOOOOOLD UP. I am not trying to say that, "Ohh, this is just some stupid rip off!" No, what i'm saying i've noticed this story seems very similar. But, then again, you never know. And if you did actually read the story i'm talking about and took ideas from it, well. I would be a tad angry for lack of creativity, but the way you handle this story is different and interesting enough enough to warrant praise.

Good job, thank's for posting this interesting story for others too read.
russianwinter013 chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
This story was so amazing! It was interesting, kept me (and my little sister; I was reading this to her) captivated and laughing! Full of humor and interesting characters...a job well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Cool
Guest chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
KayleeChiara chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
OH NO! You can't end it here! This is great! I don't know how you manage to do it but you always write characters that just grab ya and then you find yourself thinking about them... constantly! Thanks for writing and if I beg, with really huge eyes, would that entice you to write more? Cookies maybe? Chocolate, yeah, that always works... Please?
RevieWriter chapter 28 . 3/4/2014
No! not a conclusion! I wanna see more snarky drone funny/cuteness : I wanna see what Bee and the other bots think of our not so drone-like drone and see Riley and Jeff get into mischief and other stuff!
Dramatic person chapter 28 . 3/3/2014
I started reading this a while ago and I highly enjoyed it :) And I'm glad you enjoyed writing this, even though it is now over it is still a pretty good story :)
May you continue to enjoy your writing's, good job!
mega megatron 7 chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
this story cant be over please contine this story it cant be over.
mega megatron 7 chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
love it
cant wait for u to update it