Reviews for Emrys
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Interesting piece good enough that I'm looking at your other stories
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Mordred is a sweet little thing, oh my gosh. His hero-worship of Merlin was very clear here and his doubts on himself when Merlin would clearly mistrust him. *pats his face* Thanks for sharing the story.
Snow Droplets chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Loved it
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Yes, please - I'm definitely in need for some more Mordreds ficlets. *puppy eyes* This is so good - great style. I also think this can turn out to be really interesting because if Mordred is convinced that Emrys is treating him like this because he believes Mordred to be nothing but evil, wouldn't that push Mordred to be striving much more harder at everything like doing things others hesitate to do because someone might get hurt etc., because then at least in those moments he can be 'good' and helpful to other people, no matter what happens to him in the process, if he gets hurt or whatever. Would be interesting if you decide to follow up your ending from this chapter, but then... anything with Mordred in it is 'balm for my soul'. Looking forward to what you come up with next!
agent curly chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
i like it explains mordreds emotions through the series but i think you should have or should add the part where mordred realizes his destiny or when Emrys refuses to save Kara. So we could know how he felt about merlin and finally understanding him. It was a good story in all I think it was great