Reviews for Why Sam Wears Boxers
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Omg it's really good. I'd love more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Wowo great fic ejejejeeje
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 4/17/2017
James has poor timing and if he interrupts Sam's time with Carly yet again then the guy is in for a terrible demise.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
loveisforever.10 chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
dude please update
JonathanFarmer chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Ben Johnston, this is a work of art. There is so much detail, the story is amazing, and I love the first chapter and how it sets the story up for Sam's behavior. Please turn this in to me and I'll get it as a 100 essay grade. I really wish you would've had more sexual themes though, maybe a soft-core scene would really improve this essay.

~Jonathan Farmer
Cuyler McCoi chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Ben I can't hold my feelings for you anymore, I love you... I always have. If you feel the same way about me meet me tomorrow before school in the second general store bathroom so then we can share our first kiss... and other things if you're ready for anal sex.
Hawbridge Person chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Susie chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
This is the only way I can get off... getting real dry. PLEASE update soon/ ;(

P.S I desire more James. ;P
markman12 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
writing is good, and i hope that you will update this story in the near future because i really like this story.
taric gemstone chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Nice job incorporating LoL into it, love that game. I find your writing style very dynamic and informal, which is great for this story, keep up the good work. I assume you play League so if you want to play together I'll give you my summoner name if you just mention it at the end of the next part.
Izzy222 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
AMAZING! Dude, like you need to update ASAP! Everyone needs that extra Cam in their lives ;)
Keep up the great work kiddo!
Day6 chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
but why does she wear boxers
lexi chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
OMG I TOTALLY SHIP TORI AND CAT(CORI)! TRY SOMETHING WITH THEM SOMETIME? And I love the plot line for this story so far! :)
Jakarie chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Enjoying it so far, looking forward to more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
can you please Write a lemon scene and let it be threesome With Carly,Sam and Freddie.