Reviews for Keep Breathing, Stay Beating
Syntyche chapter 3 . 3/28
I'd love to read more of this if you ever continue it!
OMGDPA chapter 3 . 1/27
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS GREAT I LOVE IT AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW HE GETS BETTER!
Legoelf chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Awwwww much sadness... And much goodness in your story :)
emilynightshade89 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
:) keep up the good work! :D
waywarddaughter chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
This honestly might be one of the best stories I've read on this site!
I'm completely obsessed! I'm rather introverted and don't usually comment on anything, but I just had to say how good the writing and overall plot is.
If you don't update soon, I don't know what I'll do with myself!
Can't wait to read more!
TheHaloFreak chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Great chapter! Hopefully the next one will come a little sooner, yeah? Poor George, I'm likening Nina in this story which is unusual for me. :D I hope Mitchell can get better...
Update soon!
SaphireInTheSky chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I really enjoyed this! You're a great writer!
Amynion chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Oh my poor heart... Perfect as always. I almost feel like I'm watching an episode on telly.

You nearly killed me when Mitchell talked about being on a register of heroes, so disgusted... Oh Mitchell :(

And then Josie, poor Josie... and George trying desperately to keep them all together. I love this, it hurts but I love it!
Chades chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
This is still not okay. Ouch. Reading this first thing in the morning might not have been the best idea. How depressing. (Still loved it!)
Amynion chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
STOP MAKING ME CRY DAMMIT XD

I feel like I've been suffering right along with George the whole time. I was so sure Mitchell was going to die, and then I actually felt bad he was alive because he was stuck in that "torturous purgatory" :(

And then amongst all the angst I actually smiled at George and the cabinet. Typical George, heh.

Perfect. Just perfect. If I highlighted everything I loved I would just be copy pasting the whole fic here. There are lots of little things I particularly love about your writing, just the way George wonders if Mitchell misses being warm, and his talking in Gaelic... They're not massive story changing things, but they sort of make things more real, more heartfelt.

The memorial scene was wonderful, and I love your allusion to the scene where Mitchell was snarling across the table. It's a scene I loved in the show, because you do get lulled into a false sense of security. You forget what Mitchell is... and I think they do too. It's the first time I really saw George acting as if Mitchell was dangerous. Whatever Mitchell did he always stood by his friend, so to see him backing off was quite unnerving.

So yes, very good. I can't wait for more :D
Chades chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I just read this over on AO3 (but I can't remember my password and I'm too lazy to reset it atm)

Was this really necessary? Like, really? Your writing is amazing as always, I wouldn't have noticed that you haven't been writing regularly if you hadn't mentioned it.

Hahahaha..this didn't make me hurt at all. No,no..damn, I just got over his death on the show and now this. Ouch.

I'm agreeing with George, I'm not seeing how this could have a happy ending, but damn, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
anonom chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I think this is heartbreaking, in character and you should continue.
OrisounAsh chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I am more than a tad confused as to why this story has no reviews. I found it incredibly well written, and the vibrancy of the words and phrasing set the scene(s) brilliantly. I didn't need to work to find myself in the moemnt the characters were in, and I certainly didn't need to ask myself what was going on at any point. I've always been partial to Mitchell, but the way you've written George makes me glad, but also a little more than sad; Mitchell means so much to him, and to have that life ripped out of his own so violently would do more to him that take away a friend. You touched on that as well, the aspect that George and Mitchell - though they are surrounded by Nina and Annie - are two people (humans?) alone with only each other.

The part about the breathing caught me a bit. I never thought about breathing being a habit, something Mitchell would have kept doing even though he didn't need to. It made me stop and think that his breathing was one of the few things that he could link himself to humanity with. And when he /stops/ breathing, that last physical sign that he is human is gone.

Alright, I have rambled enough. I do hope you continue with it in the future.

-Orisoun