Reviews for Naruto: The Gamer
is this a dead fic now you haven't updated in like 10 months
SageModeSasuke chapter 10 . 6/19
Wow. Just... awesome!
SageModeSasuke chapter 9 . 6/19
Hokage... I did not see that coming.
SageModeSasuke chapter 8 . 6/19
YES! GREATEST CHAPTER END EVER!
SageModeSasuke chapter 7 . 6/19
Becoming my favorite of the Gamer crossover Naruto fics.
SageModeSasuke chapter 6 . 6/19
Have Naruto find a copy of that jumpsuit and wear it for Tenten one day. Or use a Henge at least. It would be hilarious.
SageModeSasuke chapter 5 . 6/19
Okay... Maybe Tenten won't get killed off at all in my story. Damn you and how you built her up as another possible love for Naruto!
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 6/19
While Neji is an ass, he is one of my favorite characters even before he grew up a bit. Hopefully he won't be bashed to bad. As for NaruTen... I actually can see that, and am now considering it for one of my stories. I always have NaruHina, and think NaruTen can lead to NaruHina after a bad break up, or Tenten dying. But I will have Tenten be awesome regardless.
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 6/19
This is adorable. A great story thus far.
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 6/19
Okay. Great start to a story thus far. I agree about the tutorial. How else would he know how to play. A rather LONG tutorial, but understandable.
Nihatclodra chapter 17 . 6/16
I don't suppose this'll be updating again any time soon?
bmxasdfg chapter 3 . 6/8
I really don't get why every video game fic has Tenten working a normal job, shouldn't she be out on missions and training?
Especially considering that Gai is her sensei.
Dragon-popsicle chapter 1 . 6/8
Good job on writing a nice solid story. There are a few punctuation and grammar mistakes, but nothing that will kill the fic (Sorry, have an OCD regarding these things!). Also, well done on keeping the fic more Naruto-centric that The Gamer-cantric by keeping the levels and other things a bit vague. Regarding the story, I personally would have liked if their first mission had been the original one (Though there are a lot of similarities between the 2 missions). It's because I felt
that that incident had a very deep impact on all the members of the team and also his in my opinion it was Haku who made Naruto realise that you become strong when you have something precious to protect. The Natsu Bare mission may have been introduced later as even in The Gamer the fact that his powers effect the monster drops etc etc didn't become clear until later. However, the story development is very good and I liked that you have not just concentrated on the main characters but also his friends. Hope you keep bashing your head to keep the updates rolling!
Ellimist01 chapter 10 . 6/8
Well I like how it ended. Most authors feel the need to be a dick and tie Naruto to a post and have him starve there just because they want to copy canon and make Sasuke a complete douche and Sakura a worthless fangirl.
Ellimist01 chapter 9 . 6/8
Well Uchiha's have a sharingan that does what perception does and more. Although authors these days seem to limit their characters talking about making it a challenge. Then I think about Kishimoto and how he made Pein, then Obito and Madara, and the top of the pack is Kaguya. I'd like to see a limited Naruto, to keep up with a majority of the cast, take on Kaguya lol. Even the main author always make more and more god-like antagonists.