Reviews for Naruto: The Gamer
But naruto wasn’t really socially inept he just acted like any child who’s been treated like shit from day 1 would. Anything to get acknowledged and almost everyone who just gave him the time of day ended up loving him.
GinHanelle chapter 17 . 1/25
Thank you, even though it's not finished. Favorite thing about this one is that Naruto doesn't tell anyone about his abilities. Quite sick of him doing that in fics so this was a nice change.
Best of luck in your current goals
Neji wouldn't have cared about who his team mates hung out with because in his mind, he's better than them. Having Neji threaten Tenten is out of his character based on anime that is. If anything, he'll simply say something along the lines of losers sticking with other losers. Also, your logic makes no sense for tenten being around naruto. Her spending time with naruto would not affect the hyuga unless she was a hyuga member herself which she isn't. If anything, spending time with Naruto would increase her chances of being an outcast.
Chikeninacoop chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
I think the dating tenten part was rushed. should have happened at the end of chunin exams or something. good story doe
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
&laughing* YEEEES
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
A moment of silence. ... Thank you. I adore their relationship. I like the silver (not gray, SILVER *smirk*) symbol. Just yes.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2017
A few spelling errors (her when it should've been he and vice versa) but other than that I liked this chapter. I ship it. Yuki-sensei's the best. :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2017
Go such on an egg, choke on it, injest it, and become the bearer of Orochimaru's spawn, you digusting excuse of an existence, Neji. ~Here comes the bride~
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
YES! Tenten has character! *Sniffs* Author, I'm so proud! YOUR YOUTH SHINES BRIGHTLY; YOUR FLAMES SURELY MUST BE SEEN MILES AWAY! YOSH! I love this friendship; it is adorable. It feels natural, and I greedily want more. Hehhehheh...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHWAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
No freak outs from being a member of a clan? ...technically TWO clans? Seriously, where's the Namikaze clan perk? It automatically became a clan when Minato became Hokage, and he totally inherented Minato's quick thinking in battle (though recklessness is his first go-to usually). I mean, yeah he has Gamer's mind and that kinda negates that...but shouldn't it be addressed? If not, there could always be a 'sealing comes naturally perk'. Yes, I understand his mind is whirling, but sooner or later we need a reaction. Also, what is up with that luck? Like there could be a flaw where it's at random chance in the village, but that flaw goes away once he exits etc...? Other than all that I felt as if you answered most and handled this concept well.
Pika5490 chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
phase, not faze.
Pika5490 chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Huh? Why is NARUTO'S luck LAST? His luck is literally the best luck ever! If he didn't have his luck, he'd be dead 20x over after his FIRST (important) mission!
MichaelH493 chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
I only have one question (I'm sorry that this is really late). I wanted to know why Naruto's unwashed shirt contributed to a -5 STA debuff. Shouldn't it be somewhere like 2 STA because it's looser than a freshly washed t-shirt, allowing him to move more freely, thereby allowing him to lose energy slower "boosting" his stamina?
WolfDragon chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
The HP and the MP are restored for Naruto.
It like Kingdom Hearts.
thechickenlittle chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
I can't wait to read the rest!