Reviews for Naruto: The Gamer
BearsLikeCandy chapter 17 . 5/18
Please please please please tell me you'll continue! This is quite possibly my fav fic with these kinds elements! I can't wait for the next chapter!
jupimako chapter 17 . 5/13
Your story is really entertaining. I hope you add more.
Battlesny chapter 8 . 5/12
well... the two main characters have just been killed, I guess it's game over already. :)
Battlesny chapter 6 . 5/12
for some reason people keep saying how impressive it is that Naruto painted the Hokage mountain wearing 'that' outfit, but why does nobody ever realize that that is actually the perfect outfit to wear when doing that particular prank. orange suit/orange mountain, how is that so hard to understand.

in all other possible situations though, i definitely agree that thing really needed to be incinerated, preferably in a volcano just to get be safe.
Battlesny chapter 3 . 5/12
socially inept flaw actually helps with girls who hate people thinking only girls are supposed to sew or cook. lol
Noradin chapter 15 . 5/9
Very good chapter, good teamwork and battle scenes.
Noradin chapter 10 . 5/8
You are aware that your description of Iruka as everyday ninja is very far from the truth as presented in the manga? He is much younger than you seem to think and he has had the personal attention of the Hokage for quite some time, I'll give you that he hasn't been shown as the combat type, but he is no rank and file ninja.
Noradin chapter 9 . 5/8
you are aware that your romance defies the rules you set for the game? what about the clear mind to think things through logically? (gamer's mind skill)
Noradin chapter 7 . 5/8
Please do not build a harem of girls around Naruto, all that mush with Tenten is bad enough. They are thirteen. I do not want to read about the 'romantic' exploits of thirteen year olds -.-
This story is well written otherwise but for it not to be classified as romance in the description it really has a bit much of that. I have read adult romans with less focus on it. here it keeps turning up literally every second sentence.
Noradin chapter 3 . 5/8
Nice story, but keep in mind he is barely thirteen, no need to go for the randy teenager clichee. It sucks and really hurts otherwise good stories. squeezing in a sentence about how a girl is his motivation every time he does something really gets annoying (reread this chapter if you didn't notice, you made everything he does revolve around Tenten). Wasn't one of those passive skills "having a clear head to think things through logically"? How does "subconsciously lusting after a girl without noticing" fit into that? xD
I really like this story, so please do not go overboard with the mushy feelings between near preetens, otherwise it should have been classified as "romance" with them as a pairing and I would have stayed away.
helrio uzugaku chapter 17 . 4/30
Pretty good story thus far. But I can't help but wonder, will there be others? I feel that members of the akatsuki should be adventurers like itachi and Nagato, maybe konan, Obito definitely.
LostPeace chapter 17 . 4/24
...Y U no update?!
asvaldson chapter 17 . 4/22
I hope you update soon, I like this fic!
OnepieceZoroOc chapter 14 . 4/20
i really dont like politics... i hate the hyuuga in this story as well especially hiashi i also dont like how despite the intentions of the hokage everyone seems to be an asshole towards naru-chan but then again i naturally seem to love stories of naruto not being a bleeding heart and forgiving everyone who ever hurt him badly
puiwaihin chapter 17 . 4/13
Just as you started to get things interesting...