Reviews for Naruto: The Gamer
zerkses chapter 17 . 9/18
cool story
WouldYouKidnapA chapter 15 . 9/17
the romance in this story really kills it for me. I'll stop here.
AlmightyFatty chapter 3 . 9/5
Where is my status screen? FeelsBadMan
AlmightyFatty chapter 1 . 9/5
Oh how i love these gamer FFs :)
Benjutsu chapter 14 . 8/28
"I don't know what happened between you two but I'm sure it's your fault Naruto."

Did Naruto really just accept that bullshit from her and move on? Not only is she making assumptions about a situation she has no clue about, but she also happened to be dead wrong in that instance; I would imagine he'd at least be a bit annoyed by that ignorant comment rather than falling back on the "I can't win this fight no matter much stronger I am than her because she's a girl" nonsense.
SeiferBoy chapter 17 . 8/18
Aww, that seems to be the end! Hope you hadn't died or something. Yours is the first gamer Naruto I've read, though I read one before your where an OC is the gamer. I have a feeling that if there were another chapter, Naruto would be unleashing some of the Kyuubi's power to defeat the tree, like he did in the wave arc against Haku. I'll sub to the story in case there's ever updates, and check out your recommendations from the previous chapter.
Blackgold Night chapter 1 . 8/15
I really love this story, the inclusion of more raw rpg ideas in the fight with the juboko tree was pretty cool too. Keep it up!
shadowfan999 chapter 8 . 8/1
tenten might say please no in the end but i say yes please since might guy is one of my favorite naruto characters and one of the funniest ones too XD
Naruto chapter 1 . 7/30
Naruto
Guesto chapter 4 . 7/28
Okay, you see all thoise horrible reviews down there

Their wrong.

Their being literal piece of shits. Ignore them, your fanfic is amazing!
Twixdaman chapter 17 . 7/23
Really enjoyed reading this story. You write really well and I think you have a good sense for portraying how characters should feel/act in social situations, as well as developing them. Thanks for writing!
Arsenal chapter 17 . 7/20
Please read Percy Jackson and the game. That's the only good video game plot fic in the entire history of fanfics. Learn from it
Arsenal chapter 5 . 7/20
Oh look. A strong woman who always getS her way. How cliche.
Arsenal chapter 4 . 7/20
You suck. You didn't even give Naruto a chance for a training montage before introducing your first villain
Arsenal chapter 3 . 7/20
Or he could have used henge to buy food