Reviews for Not for the Faint of Heart
Jaylen0827 chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Just found your story and read it. Ha ha ha. It was really cute. I loved the Dr. McFish at the end. Good job, thanks.
Traser SyberJedi chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
That was hilarious. I would love to see a follow up with Daddy Jim T. Kirk and company.
ConsultingAngelWarlock chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
This was absolutely hysterical! Captain Merman :D You had me laughing out loud :)
HappytheExceed chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Lol! Dr McFish. I'm just glad it's not fillet O fish from McDonald. We have McNugget, McChicken not McFish. Captain Merman got too used to his fish tank. But I agree he'd make a cute fish. If you are inspired perhaps u can write Enterprise as a fish tank with Captain Merman running the show. Spock will make a funny pointed ear fish.
Congrats in completion of another fic. Happy Valentine's Day!
Nobs chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Cute story, now will you PLEASE get back to Encompass? Thanks! Luv that story
tommyginger chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
This was the perfect Valentine's treat...thank you so much for gifting it to the rest of us...you're a sweetheart. Meanwhile...it will be a while before I can look at Kirk and not see Carol's pet Merman and his best friend Dr. McFish. Tooooo funny!
HappytheExceed chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Captain merman is hilarious. He needs a fish tank. What an awesome idea u have, it's so funny. And he want to get out after hearing that Carol is pregnant lol
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Captain MermanAwesomeness. This chapter was amazing
2015nan chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Ha ha :)

Great ending sentence- cant wait to see how all of this comes together!
tcall chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
I love this story, it deserves more reviews. It's hilarious but with a very good plot behind it. Thank you, it's awesome.
tommyginger chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Captain Merman-*snicker*. This is adorable!
FandomGirl46 chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Jim, Jim, Jim. You don't know when to stop, do you?
HappytheExceed chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Oh no. Everybody is going to kill Jim. It's the only way to save McCoy. I feel sorry for him.
Obsessive66 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Okaaayyy... What has Jim gone and got himself into?
tommyginger chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
woo-hoo! What a great chapter...it is so delicious when Kirk knows he's screwed up and is going to be a matter of who gets to him first. Cannot wait to see what happens next! Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us!