Reviews for Untold Harry and Voldemort
124 chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
Harry speaks parsletongue so why don't he and Nagano speak? And there isn't really much depth to this story just a half hearted fight...can't you add more description?
Lori chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
Update soon
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
shouldnt voldemorts touch hurt harry?
At your fingertips chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
The summary for the story made me curious so I read it, and it could've been better, but I think you did a good job at keeping the reader curious and wanting to find out more. You could improve on having more feeling and emotion in your story instead of just talking back and forth like you did at the end of chapter 1. Its a very nice story and I can't wait to read more after this review!
Mar chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
This is soooo some kind of parody.
Anaelyssa chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Lol. Stupid brat. I hope Voldemort locks him in his room. And he really needs to suffer from that snakebite.

And yes, I'm unloading all my annoyance at your poor writing onto Harry.
Anaelyssa chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
What? No more crucios? Says a lot for Voldy's sanity.
Anaelyssa chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Ugh. Just crucio the brat to insanity and leave him in magical stasis. That'll be a much easier and less stressful way of keeping the horcrux.
2012summerstar chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Oh, I wonder how Harry's going to take this! Can't wait for more! FIGHTING!
iheartkatamari chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
This is a very nifty chapter! Voldermort seems to genuinely care for Harry, but Harry doesn't seem to realize it yet.
iheartkatamari chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ooh, what a very interesting chapter! It will be interesting to see what Voldermort has in mind.
2012summerstar chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Poor Harry! You need a hug! I'll provide one!️ FIGHTING!
Cojo chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I dont think this is a good representation of the dark lord vold- um you know who. He almost showing compssion, which is something he would never do...ever. And harry was not harry if that makes sense, i mean im not asking for a perfect story but Harry didnt think like Harry. Like when he had a choice to stay or go to Hogwarts. Does he not knpw who hes even talking to?! 2/5
voldieshorcrux chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I liked this! But poor Harry. I loved the "he's not very nice" line by Nagini. lol!