Reviews for Tell Me You Do
fictionalrebel chapter 8 . 5/9
I just re-read this bc I love it!
PM Addict chapter 8 . 2/11
Nooooooo! Poor baby so broken. And i don 't think Katniss was very comforting. Geez, I'm really hating on Katniss. It just pisses me off that Katniss hasn't completely owned up to just how deeply she's hurt Peeta. She's messed up, but he had his own baggage as well and he told her so that day on the beach. So can't she see a little outside her wounded ego and step out of her own ass to see that she has also broken Peeta? Anyone else in his shoes would have done the same thing. And that excuse that she's trying to change just isn't enough. Is she ever truly going to appreciate Peeta?
Great story. I just discovered this story today and noticed you haven't updated in a while, has this been abandoned? I hope not. I need to see Peeta have his very much deserved happy ending.
PM Addict chapter 2 . 2/11
Wow. Can Katniss be a bigger selfish bitch? And she calls Johanna a bitch...truth stings doesn't it?
Fight or fight, and since she doesn't know how to "do" relationships, she comfortably choses flight and leaves the burden of taking responsability for a relationship to Peeta, because fighting is his thing. Very convenient of her. "I never ask about his day because I don't know who to comfort him..." What kind of shit is that? If you don't know what to say, kiss him, hug him, give him a mind-blowing orgasm, take him to the movies, who cares, it really doesn't matter, just be there! How self-absorbed can she be that she knows so little about a guy she claims to not want to lose? Almost wish Peeta made her sweat for it a little more and not be so nice, how will she learn? Katniss is infuriating.
Thank you for this amazing story. My opinion is that any author who makes me feel so many crazy things with just 2 chapters is just beyond awesome. I'm so hooked on this...thanks!
readface chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
It's been a while, but I just wanted you to know I love this story and can't wait to see what happens whenever the next chapter materializes.
Famousfremus chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I enjoyed this very much, and hope you'll continue soon!
kirsten1234 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Hey! I have just discoveres this story and am thoroughly enjoying it so far! It's definitely different to a lot of rhe typical au stories that I've been coming across these days and I really can't wait for more :)
Levi Ackermanz chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Cool story bro
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Aww as long as their relationship is going strong it's all good(:
mockingjmellark1210 chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
this is really good
is katniss going to get pregnant?
ohmymultifandom chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Its... so... BEAUTIFUL
betazoid4 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I might be in the minority but I don't think Peeta said anything wrong. In fact I was thinking the same thing he thought right after she said she wanted to forget for a while. I think Katniss should have apologized to Peeta instead of the other way around. Peeta felt ooc in this chapter compared to the other chapters. Katniss is lucky to have him yet it seemed she was being a bit too high and mighty. I can't wait to see where this goes. Can't wait for the next chapter...
Jade R. Manning chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Wow. It was like angst, romance, more angst, LOTS OF ROMANCE(wink, wink), and some more angst...and then more romance.
Hungergamesgirl711 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Great chapter! Glad to see that u had an update. I actually really enjoyed this chapter, even though it had so much drama going on. I loved it! Sad news about her mother, I got no idea what I'm expecting in the next chapter. But whatever happens, I know it'll be great!

Update soon,
Bri
katniss mellark yjhg2 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Good... I became so sad when things got bad between them again,but now its over so...
Thanks for the update I really enjoyed it:-)
Tea4e chapter 8 . 7/18/2014