Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Alternate Link
Corrine chapter 38 . 4/14
*mashes the mouse on the YES text* YESSSSS!
DrBananaFace chapter 38 . 4/14
An absolute masterpiece of a story. As much as I wanted Tetra's wish to be the one to come true, a sequel is much better. And set in the Great Sea of Windwaker!? :D

I think it's only fair, after all we got to see Kid's and Tetra's reactions to the Twilight Princess' Hyrule, now we'll be able to see Link and Zelda's reactions! I can't wait to see how they react to Tetra being a real pirate captain.

Greatly looking forward to the sequel! :D
deviantpokemontrainerjay chapter 38 . 4/13
I can't wait for it! Best LoZ fic I've read.
EmeraldoftheStars chapter 37 . 3/6
Yay new chapter! You described the begining really well about the time Kid was unconscious. I can't wait for next chapter for the big boss battle!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 12 . 3/6
Now I know why I avoided this story. I don't like it when people keep secrets for no reason. I think that breaks a story no matter how well written it is.

It just makes the characters all look retarded
JoojooBrother chapter 35 . 2/9
I want to play this Goddamnit.
Very good job making it feel video gamey without being dull. The boss battles sound interesting and you come up with neat devices. I laughed out loud when Kid threw the compass in to that things mouth.
Kris chapter 35 . 2/5
Ghirahim:I'm fabulous...love what you did there
jacabo136 chapter 35 . 1/28
Not bad, not bad at all.
Lena of Hyrule chapter 35 . 1/28
oh my goddesses i legit started crying when i realized it was tetra's dream...
Wolf chapter 35 . 1/27
Ghirahim! I love that guy.
InsanityPie chapter 34 . 1/22
I really wonder how Prince Ralis or Medli would react when it is revealed that the surviving Zoras of Kids world evolved into ritos and the rest went extinct... THAT would be an interesting conversation to see, how many people get to see there extinct ancestors or meet there evolved desendants?
InsanityPie chapter 33 . 1/9
"It all started with a talking tree" what a hilarious ending to this chapter! xD
Momo Spock chapter 33 . 1/6
This is an awesome story! Great idea! I hope they figure out who Tetra really is soon :)
4sdvzrh chapter 33 . 1/5
They finally figured out the timelines. Everybody is going to go totally nuts when they learn that Tetra is Zelda. Nobody is gonna expect that.

This was an epic Reveal chapter.
jacabo136 chapter 33 . 1/3
Please continue the story! I finally found a fanfic that wasn't kissing and sex the whole time and was well-written only to have it end!