Reviews for The Melancholy of Soul Evans
purplepam chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I absolutely love Haruhi and this crossover is what my dreams are made of! Great job!
Kamui Senketsu chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
That was so frick fracking adorable. TAT
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Ah, that was so cute and sweet! The story was a little wacky, but considering it's Haruhi-inspired that's justified, and the ending was adorable.
randomlysaved chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
one word awesome.I love how you made the character they fit perfectly in the roles. New favorite author.
Wildfly chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
ursula lawful good.
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is absolutely adorable. I've had Haruhi on my to-watch list so now I'm going to skip straight to it since I liked this so much.
origami zombie chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is awesome! Write more! :)
awesomeasusual chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
AWWWWWWWWEE DUUUUUUDE ITS SO FLUFFY
Ive neet seen the anime but i might have to now. Theyre so cute and dorky, well done!
chaoticlivi chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I can't say enough how much I love this crossover. I think you've made all the Soul Eater characters blend perfectly into the Haruhi-verse, and Soul with Haruhi's powers is absolutely adorable. This is one of those fics I just wish I could see animated, because it would be gorgeous. While I think this is absolutely perfect as-is and doesn't need any more work (you'd have to deviate from the TMOHS storyline entirely), I do enjoy very much picturing the challenges and the romance ahead for these two. For multiple reasons this story will definitely stay with me. Glorious.
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
OH NY GOSH I LOVE YOU PLEASE WRITE MORE.
realtrashwriting chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hey! So i read this on tumblr, and I'm so glad that i can read it here too! It's such a cool story and I love how it was a sorta kinda cross over
thanks for writing this and I look forward to more from you
Crimson Night Sky chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I love this! Is there going to be another chapter? :o
CheezeMonster chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is an awesome story! Im kinda hoping you'll continue it... but this ended pretty good, so there really no need for another chapter, still, AWESOME STORY!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This was just... Perfect, just perfect.

I enjoyed TMoHS (The Melancholy of HS), I adored KyonxHaruhi, and placing the SE characters into that world and making Maka Kyon and Soul Haruhi was just amazing.

I loved this, especially all the SoMa. It not only made me love this couple more (which I didn't think was possible before) but I also have an increased love for KyonxHaruhi.

Now I have a craving for more of both...

You've just found yourself a new follower!
-Cherry
PS: This is (and you are) going to favorites. If I had an Ultimate Favorites, this would definitely be on it. And now I'm off to find more KyonxHaruhi and SoMa fics.
PPS: B*S, Tsubaki, and Kid's roles were perfect. Especially Kid's. he was a perfect esper. And an awesome Izumi. :) I loved all the characterization here! :D
curio cherry chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Thanks God you didnt change Soul's chara similar to Haruhi. Imagine that!

This was quite sweet and adorable. I like it!