Reviews for For In Dreams
Remus, I thought you were smart. ' "Fahrenheit?" ' No, Moony, 89 degrees bloody Celsius. They're 192 degrees Fahrenheit. Duh. Like siriusly? (I had to do it)

~~~J, a friend. "Sanctissimi cordis, quam acerrimi animi!"
Ginny is a year younger than him. Is she not in this story?

~~~J, a friend. "Sanctissimi cordis, quam accerimi animi!"
scrappy8 chapter 59 . 6/19
great chapter
srhittson chapter 59 . 6/21
Love the story! Can't wait for the next update. You still have exams? Were you taking a summer class because school around where I live has been over for weeks or over a month for colleges.
triggbc chapter 59 . 6/20
Great chapter. Looking forward to read more.
mwinter1 chapter 59 . 6/19
Awaiting more.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 8 . 6/10
You repeated the same paragraph twice "One blisteringly hot night in late June, while Harry was at his grandmother's house, Fate appeared by Thea Evans' chicken coop, with Chaos and Night, but this time with a cat by her side. The cat's tabby fur almost glowed in the dark, sleek shades of red and purple, an unnatural color for a cat. The cat was just as large as the wolf, and its eyes gleamed an angry red. Chaos was perched on the cat's back, and the crow was seeming to enjoy irritating the cat. Night was steadfastly ignoring both the cat and Chaos."
Ari Black-18 chapter 60 . 6/2
Hi! I'm new around here and really NEED to know how your story continues, I'm in love with it and I really hope you finish it, that is the least this masterpiece deserve.
I'm really mad with the attitude that Harry is receiving from the students, it's incredible how much people would end up being just as stupid as Fudge... I just hope that they open their eyes soon, but please make them pay and fell bad or guilty for not believing Harry from the beginning, that's what they deserve.
Sorry if I misspelled somethinget, my first language is Spanish.
SOB188 chapter 59 . 5/31
Awesome story! I am absolutely in love with it! I have read nearly all harry/ginny bound stories yours is by far the best. I really love it and hope you will continue to write it.
This is a really interesting take on the events and I love the pacing of this story! Keep up the good work!
Moyowa Ikomi chapter 27 . 5/30
I love the book so far though, as a Christian, I noticed the ideology you used about how we should love homosexuals because that's what Jesus did is not entirely correct. While Christianity does not support homosexuality, we also believe that we should love them regardless, not because Jesus did but because the greatest commandment is love and we should hate the sin, not the person.
Hey, thanks for not giving up. Hope to see you soon.
I dont mind take as long as you need! Ive been reading your story over and over again for months and I still cant get enough of it! I always love it when there's a new chapter and I want to thank you for that. So take as long as you need for a new chapter!
Eeek! I'm sorry if my reviewing each chapter ends up annoying but.. Really I feel I must commend your writing. Especially your dialogue. Usually dialogue tends to fall flat but yours is so intriguing!
So far... amazing. I mean it's only chapter one and it already seems better compared than some novels. I love your writing and can't wait to continue!