Reviews for Unyielding Wish
kolachess chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
D: Aw...poor Eagle. I love the way you write! Good mixture of thoughts and action. Pooh I just finished the anime and admit I'm very peeved about how the producers changed totally changed the romance and made it all about Hikaru and Lantis when originally it was more of Lantis and Eagle with a dash of Hikaru.
darksaphire chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
-sniff sniff-...this is so sad...i feel the emotions gurl! realy though...i love the angst...though i usually end with a happy ending...though its not much of a happy ending...its still a happy ending. continue soon!

O yeah...i cant help but side with lantisxeagle pairing
Karaii chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
NO! ;_; why do all lantis x eagle x geo triangle pics die? *cries* And this one is so cool too T_T please finish it!
ChernobylKrigare chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
You MUST finish this fic! It's so sad! I love it!
Lina chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
write more G/E/L
more more more more
i love this
you are the bestest writer eva !(-_-)
i luv kindom hearts chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
i'm feling all warm and fuzy now _
por Geo '_'
Kitty in the Box chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
kyaa? please finish this. wah! i love geo so much! but i support lantis and eagle too. wah! i'm confused!
Kuro Hoshi chapter 3 . 8/30/2003
I'm aware you wrote this long ago, but I have tears in my eyes. Bravo!
shadowsgirl chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
i love it please write more i look forword to chapter 4
Kitty in the Box chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
oh how lovely this is!

i recently watched MKR and yes, i have been infatuated with eagle and not in a girlish way but more like how i geo feels for him. he's so sweet.

i have a love triangle etched in my mind for eagle in between lantis and geo. it's so romantic and you have depicted them in your fic so wonderfully.

i'll look forward to the next chappie!
albert the loser chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
;_; this fic is so sad! CONTINUE!
albert the loser chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... the end of that chapter has left me all warm and happy again _

cosmic-chic chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Awesome story! Please please pleease keep writing. I love this story!
Le Penguin chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I was hoping that this story would get reposted. When said they were taking off the NC-17 fics my main panic was that I would never know how this ended. Phew. WONDERFUL work, do continue.
kawaiishinichan chapter 1 . 10/10/2002