Reviews for The Missing Shield
Guest chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Really Good. Is that the end because I think there should be more.
MissRainbow13 chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
*Snif, Snif* That was so sad, the part where Bella was reunited with Renesmee. :'( I am so happy that they are back together.
I love the story so far, GG.
desiblevins101 chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Omg! Omg! Omg! Loved this story!
jlove34 chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Well, I wish the story would've been longer and things would've had more closure (like what happened w/those vamps who died), but I understand not having access to internet. No one can fault you for that. Thanks for sharing
Jessica314 chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
What a great ending! All the reunions were so sweet, and Bella got the chance to snuggle with Edward in the airplane for a while. And then after she got home she got a chance to talk about some of the tougher things that had happened to her. I'm glad you had her talk about it instead of keeping it all to herself. She was able to see that no one blames her for the blood, or for the period of time when the monster was out of its cage. The ending scene with Edward was so sweet :)

Well, I think the ending was just right. Although if you ever want to do an epilogue or an outtake, I'm sure none of us would complain :) Very well done, I can't believe you're in high school, this story took a lot of work and thought and you did a very nice job. I hope to see more from you sometime!
Moonlight howling chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
I love it! I don't what you would've done differently, but this was so loving and romantic. I felt it all the way. Good job! Can hardly believe you're only 15.
Lililovingreading chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
I'm so sad this story is over but you ended it in a great way
I can't believe your almost 15 and write so good and it's your first story too just wow
So great job :)
Leila chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
Please! Please! Please! Keep going soon! I want to know who survived and who didn't, and what will happen afterwards!
jlove34 chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
Of all the people you could've killed, you killed Charlotte? That's not cool. Didn't Peter suffer enough Maria's hands? Ugh Can she have her head re-attatched or something, please? Everything else was awesome, though. Thanks for sharing.
grandma406 chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Thank you! I was getting frantic...great chapter...love Emmett ...great that he and Bella have a relationship like that ! Hope there is more to come.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update,
Jesstew chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
Omg, so sweet *-* I loved!
It will be another chapter, right?
maya31 chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
i love
Jakiara chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Omg I love this! I hope nothing happened to my family and friends(Cullen's), because they ran out of there so fast. I really love the idea of your new book. Thank you for sharing it with me. Who ever is reading this her plot for the new story is phenomenal. Love you mara! And I love this story! Upload soon Iike today like right now! Great job!
Jesstew chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Soo good! But the chapters are still too small.