Reviews for Broken Heart, Lost Soul
Illyria934 chapter 10 . 5/2
I love this story (as I do all of your Bo & Kenzi friendship fics) and cannot wait for the next chapter.
starophie chapter 10 . 3/18
HONESTLY FUCK U AMBER

WHY U DO THIS 2 ME

MY SAD GAY BENZI HEART

i love u bby
Amazed chapter 10 . 3/16
Dang it Kenzi! You brave soul! Ugh! Why?! I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for posting! Post more soon.
Jommy26 chapter 10 . 3/15
oh for crying out loud what does , Kenzi and Bo read from the same book of tricks?, refering the actual show , and...well you know what I mean , I hope Kenzi knows what she's doing , and both Bo and Kenzi out riddle this bitch, and get back to there own world , post more SOONER.
starophie chapter 9 . 3/5
this is what i meant, oops. but omg? why are you doing this to me, amber, this isn't funny! obviously bo is coming back and they will live happily ever after, this is just a sick joke :'(
Underthelivingmoon chapter 9 . 2/3
I'm feeling a little clutch in my chest at the thought of Bo giving up everything so Kenzi can have at least part of her life back. *squishes Bo and Kenzi together*
Jommy26 chapter 9 . 2/1
Please , please , please get Bo out, kill this idiot , and keep Hale, post more soon.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 9 . 1/31
The last two chapters were very good. I like Tansin examining how she's changed and Kenzi trying to save Bo.

I like how Kenzi no matter what wants to save her sister. I like how Tamsin loves her moms. Youve really written that well.

Now the Keviathkn has spoken, I wonder what will happen next!
Underthelivingmoon chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
I love that Tamsin's rebirth and being cared for as she grew makes her realize that she can actually care for people... that she actually really cares about Kenzi.

Fly, Valkyrie, fly!
Jommy26 chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
1st off I wanna say something about ep you referenced I thought interesting that , Tamsin didn't even know Kenzi yet eventually she knew Bo was right about Kenzi being a fake and we the audience knew but how Tamsin figured since she didn't know Kenzi illuded me , and she has come a long way from the person who once asked "What's so gret about Kenzi?", I hope they get Bo and Kenzi back without any farther ramifications, post more soon.
BSwifty1997 chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Really am loving this
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Loved the Tamsin introspection over her love of Kenzi.. Confusing for her and yet feels so right. I think she's growing up!

I do fear for Kenzi though. I hope, to paraphrase a movie I love, her love for Bo isn't writing cheques her body can't cash!

Thanks for the update!
starophie chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
SHUT UP

SHUT UPPP

I HATE THIS AND I HATE YOU AND THIS IS SO TERRIBLE OMG

SOBS FOR ETERNITY

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? IM SO FUCKING EMOTIONAL ABOUT GODDAMN KENZI AND GODDAMN TAMSIN AND GODDAMN SHIT GODDAMN

WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU TBH

WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO TALK ABOUT KENZI AND TAMSINS FEELINGS FOR KENZI AND BO AND KENZI AND JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AMBER IM IN SO MUC IM IN LITERAL TEARS ARE YOU SATISFIED

GOOD GRIEF
sototallyrandom chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Love this story, I can't wait to see what happens when Kenzi finds Bo alive and I hope she doesn't get herself killed! Update soon!
Jommy26 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
YAY MASSIMO IS DEAD!, but enough with suicide missions Tamsin should have valkery whammed Kenzi knocking her out , god find another way of getting Bo back that doesn't involve a swap...unless you can some how fool Evony into it or whatever , post more sooner.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »