Reviews for Broken Heart, Lost Soul
OMG this was the bomb! You hit the nails on all the heads, for real! I read all the sentences like 3 times. What is the rating 5 stars. I give this thang 5 Stars️️️️️
Jommy26 chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
1st off YAY HALE'S ALIVE AND KENZI OUT SMARTED THE LEVIATHAN, AND IS FREE! , and of course love the happy reunion , but I got confused on the whole Kenzi getting cold, and distant, and this is the last chapter?, I wish there was more a sequel.
Amazed chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Wow loved this chapter! Kensi is so strong. I hope she doesn't push everyone away because of guilt. She of all people has to know how that feels when Bo does it. Bo is her sister, and Hale is the love of her life. She can't push them away. Especially after she went through so much trouble to save them. Did she save them because she loved them, or because she felt guilty? I think that's an important question for her to answer.

Also I feel bad for how she treated Tamsin. Tamsin is alway struggling with people loving her, much like Kensi, which is one of the reasons they bonded. But when Tamsin asked Kensi if she was enough to live for, I felt like Kensi should have explained more. That it wasn't that Tamsin wasn't enough; it was that Kensi, though Human, can be the hero just like Bo, and she needed Tasmin to have faith in her to bring Hale and Bo back even if that meant dying herself. Kensi may have convinced herself that she was willing to die for her friends but her actions said she had no intention of dying. She was smart and ruthless, but ultimately proved herself.

Great fic, and I can't wait for more!
KairiM chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
Holy shit! I was not expecting that to happen at the end! Ah poor Kenzi! I hope she will be okay, she's not allowed to die!
Anyway, this is a brilliant story. I'm really enjoying it and preferring it to the actual ending of season 4. I felt Hale's death and Kenzi's mourning was rushed in the show, and I believe that Bo should have tried harder to save Hale like she has done in this story.
I can't wait to read more. I remember reading your story Tortura ages ago which is also really enjoyed so I best get back to reading that too!
Looking forward to the next update. Keep up the great work!
Jommy26 chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
Oh CRA-RAP!, Please tell me , Kenzi isn't dead , COME ON! , Enough of this down , up elevator crap between hell and Earth someone destroy the Leviathan an her head spinning riddles , and let everyone be alive and safe, heck I'd be happy if saved Kenzi , by sucking the life out of Evony or something in trade for Kenzi safe return , or take page Kenzi's book and ...chainsaw something that belongs to the Leviathan , just save everyone kill the Leviathan , post more much sooner.
starophie chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
AMBER

WHAT THE FUCK

DUDE EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT AND THEN YOU WERE ALL LIKE "HEY WOULDNT IT BE FUN TO KILL KENZI AGAIN" WHAT IS YOUR DAMAGE HEATHER

AND BO FUCKIBF JESUS WH YYY DO YIU ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE MY BABIES HURT SO BAD LIKE IDEK WHAT TO DO IM SO EMO

JFC YOURE KILLING ME HERE

love u miss u xoxox
Illyria934 chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
I love this story (as I do all of your Bo & Kenzi friendship fics) and cannot wait for the next chapter.
starophie chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
HONESTLY FUCK U AMBER

WHY U DO THIS 2 ME

MY SAD GAY BENZI HEART

i love u bby
Amazed chapter 10 . 3/16/2015
Dang it Kenzi! You brave soul! Ugh! Why?! I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for posting! Post more soon.
Jommy26 chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
oh for crying out loud what does , Kenzi and Bo read from the same book of tricks?, refering the actual show , and...well you know what I mean , I hope Kenzi knows what she's doing , and both Bo and Kenzi out riddle this bitch, and get back to there own world , post more SOONER.
starophie chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
this is what i meant, oops. but omg? why are you doing this to me, amber, this isn't funny! obviously bo is coming back and they will live happily ever after, this is just a sick joke :'(
Underthelivingmoon chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
I'm feeling a little clutch in my chest at the thought of Bo giving up everything so Kenzi can have at least part of her life back. *squishes Bo and Kenzi together*
Jommy26 chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Please , please , please get Bo out, kill this idiot , and keep Hale, post more soon.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
The last two chapters were very good. I like Tansin examining how she's changed and Kenzi trying to save Bo.

I like how Kenzi no matter what wants to save her sister. I like how Tamsin loves her moms. Youve really written that well.

Now the Keviathkn has spoken, I wonder what will happen next!
Underthelivingmoon chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
I love that Tamsin's rebirth and being cared for as she grew makes her realize that she can actually care for people... that she actually really cares about Kenzi.

Fly, Valkyrie, fly!