Reviews for Iron Immortal
Takawari-Senju-SD29 chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
love the book i actually snorted when Toni did xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Please update!
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
this is soooo interesting! please update!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
Do the Avengers and Loki know about Toni's heritage?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
You need to start a new paragraph every time someone different talks. That said, I love how you jumped directly into the action.
Arthena818 chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Please update! I love this story just as much as you do, if not more, and it's driving me crazy! CAN YOU TELL?! 0.0 *eye twitches* WELL, CAN YOU?!*eye twitches again*
Arthena818 chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update!
Arthena818 chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update update update update!
Sapphire Roz chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
This chapter was great! Please update soon!
Arthena818 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Please, please, please update, because you haven't updated in a year.(Give or take a few days) Please, please, please update!
RandominatorOwl chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
Nice.
Bronze chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Short or not, I like the story! I await the next chapter eagerly. Please don't keep me waiting too long.
B5onze chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
I was wrong. Tony is a woman from the start. As I haven't seen Thor, the Dark world I'll say that I do hope either Thor, Loki or Odin turn that Dark Elf into a smear that's long and incredibly thin! Now you as the author have the last say in what happens to him.
Bronze chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Hmmm, not a fem yet. Now lets see, who has the power to change that? Well there's certainly does. Though whether he will or not remains to be seen. I'm not sure about Thor though. Of course if Odin learns about both his sons being held hostage he might get a bit upset. Then things'll really get interesting! I know he's the All Father but what exactly his limits are I don't know. But I'm hoping to find out.
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Oh good GOD! Tony Stark is not only a woman but an immortal as well! Now that's crossing genetics! Please tell me what you ate, drank, smoked or inhaled to come up with this plot? I know my dreams are, to put it mildly, strange ,but they thankfully don't get this strange! Though I intend to read it anyway! JUST JOKING ABOUT THE DRINKING,SMOKING AND INHALING. But my dreams do get very, very strange at times! If you value your mind DO NOT ASK!