Reviews for Get It Together
This is great! Please finish this story.
Xakko chapter 8 . 3/7
It looks like you may have given up on writing and if so, I'm sorry for that. You have some brilliant stories, and this one is so touching in the reconciliation. It fits pretty close to canon, and you've done an excellent job of capturing these two lost souls. I wish you luck in whatever you are doing now.
Ruli chapter 8 . 2/5
Oh my gosh, this is an amazing Donna/Josh fic! But I’m so sad we didn’t get the dance, or wrap-up/reconnection they deserved after all the angst! You write these two (and the supporting characters) beautifully!
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 8 . 10/11/2018
Dang, what a lace to leave this fic, was really enjoying it too. Hope you come back and finish it someday
Atomix330 chapter 8 . 6/18/2018
any more to this? just reread it!
Bearmauls chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
Gah! Can't believe this is the last chapter. I didn't even know I needed West Wing fanfiction until I came across this gem. More, please! :)
Hawke 1234321 chapter 8 . 5/31/2017
I know you might not want to continue this, I know you might not be able to continue this, but can I just say that I ADORE this fic? You've hit the nail on the head with so many characters, and the only non-Sorkin thing I can see is Santos kicking Josh to the curb- although maybe that's the most Sorkin thing of all, I can't tell.
Very, VERY well done.
komorebi11 chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
I am so loving this fic! And I am so disappointed it is unfinished. I hope you will update some day soon!
Congrats on this amazing story. And Merry Christmas!
s chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
so great. cant wait for the rest
maybenot63 chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
Yay, an update! I love this story and I like where you're going with it. Poor Josh. I love how Donna still thinks she's in tune with Josh, but she really isn't any more. Can't wait to read the next chapter... hint hint.
leh2007 chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Hooray for an update! I love writers that are still writing for the west wing! And josh & Donna! Great story. Can't wait to see where you're going with it.
Atomix330 chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
A cliffhanger...you are nasty! I really want to know what happens next!
chai4anne chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Hooray! The new chapter at last!

I really like this one. Love the balance of political and personal concerns, and the way you've drawn Donna as still caring, but not quite as in-sync with Josh as she used to be, since she doesn't realize quite how badly things have just gone for him. Really like his making the effort to show up for the ceremony, in spite of everything. That seems so like Josh to me, loyal to his friends and keeping his commitments to them-and being well-enough brought-up to know that being a wedding guest *is* a commitment-no matter how much he also wants to get the hell out of there. Also love the way his wanting to see the ceremony hints at the way his thoughts might be turning vis-a-vis his own life, and Donna.

Hope you're already working on the next part!
greatestheights chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Oh, wow. This was a great chapter! I'll be really interested to see what happens now that Josh has been reassigned—how infuriating and unfair. Thanks for updating...I can't wait to read more!
Analena chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Oh no, poor Josh!
I hope this doesn’t mean he pushes Donna away, he can be his own worst enemy when he lets his pride get in the way.
I guess this means that Leo doesn’t die suddenly or does he? (I wept buckets when I heard John Spencer had died!)
Anyway I’m glad that you’re continuing with this story, but only ten chapters?
Well, I’ll take what I can get.
Please update soon.