Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
GrumpyAndDrunk chapter 18 . 12/24/2020
Hi there! Ok I know it’s been years since the whole story ended and it’s kind of ridiculous to rumbling now, but damn I just suffered a great deal of embarrassment over the intense eyefucking session with other people in the room which ended up with Elsa fainting and it was just whaaaat my god just what who even do that
I’m probably being bitchy right now but I couldn’t go through it because I know I would never EVER live THAT down if it happened to anyone I know or god forbid with me. This is the top 10 embarrassing awkward situation I’ve ever heard of because really? Ogling another girl in front of your mother and some other woman and then fainting right then and there? Jesus fucking Christ call me a prude I don’t care this is just NOT a thing to do like EVER.
CorvusOrru chapter 30 . 10/22/2020
see i love this store and reread it annually. however yeah i feel the ends it at the peak of the story with so many area left to explore.
In my mind Elisa mum notices that Elisa still misses Anna and invites her out to coffee after things have settled. with no surprise Anna missing Elisa too with alot of emotional angst along with it.
More archs of the mum medally into progressing Elisa recovery
The introduction of sign launage and written notes to progress the story
The repression of emotions and a delightful cherry of healling doesnt have be in isolation away from the world.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/18/2020
This fic was amazing, is amazing, so well written, and just wow. Now I need to excuse myself so I can start my healing process...
Wargar7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
I loved this entire read, it was wonderful and enthralling and that ending has me LIVID. I'm so sad that it just ENDED so suddenly and I cant read anymore
Athenas soul chapter 30 . 9/30/2020
This story was one of my favorites since was published, and even I read it so long time ago, I never took the time to write how wonderful it was... now, after reading it again and having my feelings at edge, I cannot ignore the fact that I want to express my feelings, even tho, the author may o r may not read it.
The last three espisodes mean a lot to me. To be honest, yes, I wanted to see more of their relationship, yes, I wanted to see Elsa becoming better and braver and Anna more comfortable with herself... but.. that last chapter, the letter, always cracks me, I feel my heart pounding inside my chest, I feel myself blushing, I feel like Anna, I feel like I felt in love with Elsa. For personal experience I know how important is to be healthy, and I mean, emotionally healthy in a relationship, you cannot fix someone, that someone is going to change only if have reasons to do it, and even tho, I know, that sadly, most of the time people not change. But reading this letter, and that promising "forever yours", is enough to make my heart burst in tears and hope, that letter has the words that I yearned and expected for god knows how long and never had.
I didn't remember how realistic this story was. I think is perfect just the way it is.
Thank you Cel, for making me smile, love, cry. Your characters and the way you write are full of life.
godzillafan1 chapter 30 . 9/2/2020
there going to be a sequel to this later down the road?
SheraTepes chapter 30 . 8/14/2020
im upset, im mad, frustrated and sad. not at the author BY ALL MEANS NO (infact im awfully greatful for having this story written so well) Not at the story but for the story and its characters

im just an emotional wreck after reading this story its so good though the ending wasnt what i expected nor am i happy with it(not blaming anybody thats just my emotions speaking) but ive never cried for a fic or novel or comic for that matter. Ofcourse i think im stressed to the point where ill have another fever(to be fair all elsanna fics seem to give me that) but i love this story no less. It makes me feel things as i read, i feel the characters alive in the story and I had no problems with visualizing scenes.

thank you for writing this. Its amazing.
crazgus chapter 30 . 6/25/2020
Very well written, emotional and heartfelt story. I only wish we got an epilogue with some kind of time skip!
YourSoulBuddy chapter 30 . 5/27/2020
I absolutely love how you can understand everyone. Why Elsa's the way she is, the heartbreak you get when you finnally hear her backstory. The loving, yet lonely life. The happiness of finnally being able to have someone to spend time with. Her new bestfriend. Her sister, who had not made through birth. Feeling the way as she slowly broke down, into shattered piece's.

Hans and anna the death of their parents, which had morphed Hans into a protective, possessive brother. Who is scared of losing the only happiness and family in the world. Which had also lead him to his downfall, of violence. Justifying to himself that it's what best for Anna, although it isn't, you can't fault him for the way he is now.

An Absolutely well written story that should get more attention than it has.
YourSoulBuddy chapter 30 . 5/27/2020
Just finished, and Absolutely Beautiful. The ending was realistic, there is never a perfect ending.

You are by far my favorite Arthur, I have had so many emotions during this book, although torn by the ending, and many unanswered questions. There is simply no way to answer every single one if you don't have them yourself. I wish you a ever loving life.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/17/2020
Well, this was deeply unsatisfying.
someawe45 chapter 30 . 5/9/2020
Woah... I just finished this and I’m legit bawling my eyes out... someone help me heal my poor, broken, bleeding heart
Spirit Of Dark Wolf chapter 30 . 5/4/2020
Okay so, I’ve just finished a snowflake in spring, and surprisingly, I don’t mind the ending! I saw lots of reviews about it with people being mean as fuck (come on guys, what are you, 4?)
Sure, they are a lot of unanswered questions, we don’t know how Anna will react to the letter and god, I wanna know how Elsa managed to push Hans down the stairwell, but I felt like it fitted the story
It felt realistic
There are no fake promises, no fake happy ending with convenient solutions
I felt like it was right
And it truly shows the potential future that Elsa could have
Her future is uncertain and is purely based on her choices, it can get better, if she wants to
I love her character development, same thing for Anna, you were so good at creating a real character with feelings and thoughts
And I’m happy to know why Elsa decided to talk to Anna that day, thanks for explaining that

When all is said and done, maybe you rushed the ending, or maybe you wanted it to be that way, in any case, I enjoyed this story, a lot
The plot was great, it was realistic, you truly are a wonderful author and person too! You were lovely in your author notes
I know you retired a long time ago, but I needed to apologize for all these people who were real assholes in the reviews, who kept pressuring you and pestering you about new chapters and being ungrateful brats about the ending
You did great, and I might not be the most eloquent person around here (being French in that kind of situation does NOT help) but I felt like it was an important thing to say

Thank you for this wonderful story and I hope you are doing well
In any case, take care

Spirit Of Dark Wolf / Lara
Demons Of Doom chapter 30 . 4/24/2020
Well, that a sad ending. Thank you for that. My day is fucked.
Alpha OmegaSquad chapter 30 . 4/20/2020
What? That’s it!? Ahh man I hate endings like this this story was perfect, I mean it’s perfect for a time skip and a continuation of the story I was loving where things were going but then you cut off that’s like taking my chocolate and hiding it when I get up to grab it, in a word... EVIL, CRUEL, INHUMAN and so many other things. (Sigh) fuck alright then I think I said my peace, at least consider making a continuation it’d be a joy to read the story of the mute Elsa and try hard Anna and see what happens when they find each other again.
Alright signing off,