Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
I'm the last guest asking about the sequel. I wanted to add this on. I kinda forgot. Since Elsa said 'forever yours' will we get a sequel that shows how they meet up again? That would be cute! And can you pretty please make a sequel that ends in a happy relationship for the two? Yeah that's about it I think.
I hope you make a sequel! I really wish they meet again and actually get together! I still believe it was actual love between them and not infatuation. But will we ever see them together again? And if you do a sequel, can you please not make it sad!? Anyways amazing work
lunamoon531 chapter 30 . 7/7
Beautifully heart wrenching. Thank you.
Torie20MD chapter 30 . 7/3
Great story, sad but hopeful ending!
Ari Flourish chapter 8 . 6/27
First hug is mine! Mine I say!
Dallas chapter 30 . 6/21
I love you.
The Puddlestomper chapter 30 . 6/14
This is a wonderful story! You deserve every single follow, favourite, review and more! I cannot express how much you made me feel for your characters. I hope you can one day write a sequel just as amazing as this
beautifull story, and i actually think it ends in a good place, while not a 'truly happy' ending, it shows the road to recover is possible. I would absolutely love it if you had to time to write a sequel (or at least an epilogue) though, just for these fluffly elsanna feels where they get together, or even just reunite for the first time after the incident.
Sorry, it was a little confusing, you said in earlier chapter Elsa was tiny, and now shes taller than Anna?
That very tiny detail aside, its a wonderfull story and youre a fantastic writer, its no wonder this story was amongt the top Frozen ones and Im glad im reading it :)
Animelover17k chapter 30 . 6/9
please continue I really want to know what happens next
Mantiemo chapter 30 . 6/7
Just tell me ypu are gonna make a short sequel when they are older and sitting in a chair or something :(
TLG03 chapter 1 . 6/7
Interesting story!
PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT THE END
xwingmario chapter 30 . 5/17
Thank you.
This truly is my favourite fanfiction of all time, and your talented writing is delightful to read. I'm glad I rediscovered this story and was able to see the finished product.
I hope you write more Elsanna in the futureAll the best!
Absolutely love this story, im late to the party it seems but i hope you do continue one day
6,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »