Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Annon chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
Always happy to see an update, wonderful chapter as always! Thanks so much!
Watcher chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
I'M SCREAMING OMG YOU UPDATED ITS SO GOOD! I totally thought Hans died, but this also makes sense. Poor Elsa and Anna though... I'm envisioning Anna trying to go to the Institute to find Elsa and she's not there and they tell her she went home and then I can't decide what I think would happen next. It's between Elsa refusing to see Anna and maybe her talking. I think this isn't the first time she's hurt someone tbh... I dunno. I like guessing, but it's also so enjoyable to read what you come up with. If I'm right that's cool, but sometimes the most interesting things happen when I'm wrong. (I don't exactly know all the stuff you do :P) Everything is exciting and I love this chapter and this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Haley Earthstone chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
Wow! I missed reading this! I really hope things get back to normal for Elsanna!
queenofevilsmirks chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
So happy to see you resurrected from the dead! ;) Always loved this story, glad to see it back. Can't wait for the next chapter!
JRRDL48911 chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
YES! I sure hoped you'd finish this wonderful story. I haven't even read the chapter yet, I just wanted to say I'm glad to see you're still among the living. Great early Christmas Present for all of us, I can't wait to read it! I'm going to have to start from the beginning just to make it flow properly.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
sooooo once per year. At least gave me something to wait for.
Tim46billion chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
I cried while reading it
Shinkicker chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
Awww...
Claire Cooper chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
Woo update :D
Nice early Christmas present for your fans that you Cel as always. Though this chapter leaves me with more questions then answers but it is a bitter sweet one in it's own way.
Miiizukiii chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
Yeaaah a new chapter, and a wonderfull chap at that, keep up the good work ya know?!
Please don't wait like another year to update
do it as soon as possible please :(

(I know that rl goes first so that's why "as soon as possible)

*waiting for new chapter and re-reading this ff happily*

- Miiizukiii
LairdStewart98 chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
Oh God finally!
Nice to see you're not dead.
Keep up the good work!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
Hey! I knew you weren't dead. Stuff happens (I should know :P). I'm just glad you're doing okay. Hopefully not stressing yourself?

That aside, holy fuck! I've been imagining the way this chapter would go for months and I'm honestly not a good enough writer to imagine this, because this was fantastic! I mean, the way it was told was really well-paced, I feel considering you were telling both past and present. Anna crying for a week makes perfect sense, as does Eugene's unruffled behavior and Meg's stubbornness in concerns for Hercules. And then, getting something from Catrine's point of view, like, protective Mama Bear is having none of this. I wouldn't be surprised if she contacted Anna again. Like, wow, she does not trust Hans. (and for good gods damn reason!)

Basically, my rambling is me just saying how much this chapter made me feel conflicting emotions for both Anna and Elsa, as well as their respective families. I patiently await the next chapter and I hope you're doing well!
Fridzorr chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
OMG yaaaay! Thank you! QwQ an amazing chapter as always, I'll be patiently waiting for the next update OwO
Tim46billion chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Meh. Yamaha. Everyone know Kawasaki is the best. Lol jk, everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Like mine, for liking a bike that has a bigger engine than some cars
marry me chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
alrighty so i discovered this story a couple days ago. i stayed up all night to read it, got about an hour and a half of sleep, then looked at when you last updated once i had finished the last chapter. a year ago? could this story really be abandoned? but i love it so much! the couple days after reading it, i couldn't think of anything else. your characters are so perfectly real - anna's awkwardness is so uncharacteristic of a disney story, and else's unrequited love and her battles with lust are so rare in any book. sex? no! we're just gonna ignore a character's desires if they aren't returned. if our main characters are in love, then we'll gladly include sex. but in your story, the events are just like real life. elsa tries to fight back her desire for anna. anna struggles to find if she does love elsa. that's why your story is so wonderful - things aren't glossed over or airbrushed, they're REAL. thanks for updating :)
6,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »