Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Aliens of Doom chapter 27 . 4/9
!

(I'm not sure I technically need more than that, but I'll elaborate nonetheless...

Holy freaking crap. I just buzzed through this in a single night. It phenomenal, amazing, stupendous! I mean there's the part with the, and the bit where she, and the scene with!

Needless to say, it's great and I apologize for how utterly non-constructive this review is ending up being, having a hard time thinking of anything I'd want changed... before this last chapter I would have said I would have liked more Hans since he seemed to have fallen off the radar, but you beat me to the punch there [curses!], as of now... ummm... perhaps maybe a bit more interaction between the peripheral cast and Elsa, we haven't got much of that [but don't feel beholden to that {you're the author after all, not I} or anything though]

Keep up the good work! I look forward to the continuation with anticipation! [Hey that rhymed!])
MP chapter 27 . 4/9
Not entirely sure how I am just discovering this right now, shame on me. Never read anything so fast in my life. It hits a little close to home...I genuinely hope this all has a happy ending.

I have to agree with the many who have read your work, very well done I am glad you decided to stick with it :) Though I will admit I am horrendous at the whole writing thing...but a compliment from an engineer still counts right? Either way, I enjoy your work, keep it up! And here is to me honestly hoping and praying for a happy ending.
Lighting Dragon chapter 25 . 4/9
Please update?
GO CEL!
IGNORE ALL OTHER RUDE PEOPLE! (I could name some select people, but I won't.)
YEAHHHHH!
WaxnWane chapter 27 . 4/7
"THE" chapter? Hot damn. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not excited. The build up from this chapter almost made me feel bad for Hans
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 27 . 4/7
Whoa. This is awesome. Really awesome.
Ash chapter 27 . 4/6
All right, so THE chapter, in my opinion, could mean the first time Elsa speaks, where thsy find out whag happened to Elsa (I think those might be mutually exclusive) or the complete end of story. I surely hope it isn't the latter because 1) this is a brilliant story and 2) there are still so many things up in the air! I believe you would be able to fit them all in if the chapter was extra long so... I shall wait patiently for the next installment.
Very excitedly yours,
Ash
MusicGeek764 chapter 27 . 4/6
Wow. This is *super* good! Like, everything about it is amazing! The characterization, the story, the way you've allowed Elsa to communicate nonverbally, the little cameos and shout-outs to other Disney films, it's all fantastic. I don't even ship this pairing (not into incest pairings in general, and I only started reading when I figured out you made Elsa and Anna unrelated), and really, really want them to get together. As a psych major, I also find the setting really interesting, and you do a good job pulling it off. I'm super excited to see what comes next! :D
Anon chapter 27 . 4/6
Can't wait for THE chapter!
Hans is an ass chapter 27 . 4/5
Hey, Cell. Glad to see you back again. Happy Easter. We're nearing the end, it would seem.

Here's hoping for a happy ending. :p
Silver chapter 27 . 4/5
Excited for the next chapter. It's a wait but at least it hasn't been as long as others so far right? I just hope it doesn't just end.
Good luck with it :)
hallmaoh chapter 27 . 4/4
Aww damn, are you gonna finish this story, author? Gahh I looove this story! I thought this was complete.. I hope you will finish this story!
DeathlyHallows chapter 27 . 4/4
How do you dare playing whit your readers feellings like this! I mean do you know how worried we are right now! for all we know Elsa is already death!
Jajajaja just kidding (but I will die if I dont read that next chapter soon thought)
(Please excuse my grammar I am from Colombia and I'm still learning English)
Percabeth chapter 1 . 4/4
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!
Best fanfic ever! I NEED to read the next chapter! Please tell me Elsa has a gun under that sweater, Cel if you are reading this I just wanted to tell you that you are a very good writter and that your fanfic rules!
(I am not very good writting english because I am french, so excuse my mistakes
You've been gone a year, I really hope you come back to finish this story! It's beautiful and I'd love to know how it ends. I hope all is well with you.
Love love