Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Tayler chapter 27 . 3/5
So glad you are back! Hope everything in your life worked out well! This chapter is amazing, as is the previous ones. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next installment.

- Tayler
Oh noez. Ohhhhh noez. Hans. Calm down. Don't do it. Don't do it. Anna will kill you if you hurt poor Elsa. ;-;

Nonetheless, however, excellent chapter yet again, and totally worth the wait! Can't wait for the next!
SweetyLemon chapter 27 . 3/5
way to stop at a cliffhager! :P I got's to know what happens next! so untill then, I shal reside back into my humble dark cave and simply wait.

keep up the awesomeness!
KatieMacLove chapter 27 . 3/5
OH MY FUCK ! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO HATE YOU FOR LEAVING ME LIKE THIS.
avatar-kyuubi-warrior chapter 27 . 3/4
Oh boy, Elsa done messed up XD
Pheenut chapter 27 . 3/4
Pleaseee I've been waiting so long for this chapter to come out. As much as it is worth it, I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! ALL OF THE READERS NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER! *Hans probably possessed me at this point*
kassdunn chapter 27 . 3/4
OH MY LORD OH MY LORD OH MY LORD YOU ARE BACK ! I LITERALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M DYING WITH ANTICIPATION OMG. That said, welcome back :D xo
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 27 . 3/4
OMG...I need to find out what happens next! Please update soon, this story is just too good!
TransDimensionalEngineer chapter 27 . 3/4
I'm guessing he either found a picture of Elsa's sexual fantasies OR a letter explaining her feelings for Anna in full.

Either way, next chapter isn't going to end well and I'm going to be riding the feels train for another month.

Can't wait, ALL ABOARD -choo chooooo-
LOU chapter 27 . 3/4
I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO INTERPRET THE CORRECTLY
Ah! I feel like there's still so much to learn about Elsa.

Looking forward to the next installment, and thank you so, so much for sharing again!
-Tomlong75210
Dallas chapter 27 . 3/3
YAS I FACKING MISSED U WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT WHERE HAVE U BEEN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GOING TO TELL MY FRIEND BUT SHE WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
UUUH
WHERE HAVE U BEEN
I ALREADY SAID THAT
I MISSED UUUUUUUUUUUU!
AlphonseAl chapter 27 . 3/3
Yay 3 Welcome back to the land of the living

Well. It's going to hitthe fan in the next chapter, huh..?
anon chapter 27 . 3/3
She drew the kiss yeah? Poor Anna. Hans has lost his marbles. I hope oakens around.
Awesomeee chapter 27 . 3/3
Great chapter! OMIGOSH Hans don't u dare D: run Elsa !XD THE chapter...
5,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »