Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Kio chapter 1 . 10/31
Okay, I got some dark chocolate... and I'm ready for the first chapter _
SleepyWerewolf chapter 27 . 10/29
Wow im in love with this story!
This story has completely drawn me in. Beautifully written and I am itching for the next chapter! Looking forward to reading more of your work :)
Kio chapter 27 . 10/28
I LOVE THIS STORY ;_; All Elsanna feels omg ;_; And the writing for all the characters in general is so good.
Well done.
I can't wait to see the update, although it's going to be a really tough to read chapter... but hopefully things get well resolved.
Update it.
OnkelHarreh chapter 27 . 10/24
I've only just caught up and I'm really glad I finally got around to reading what you've got here. The mixture between fluff, a moving plot and some strong characters is a great addition. I hope you can finish this beautiful story one day 3
AlekTas chapter 27 . 10/17
Wow. What a sweet and interesting , sweet if you don't count Hans' assaults on people.

I really like this story and can't wait for the next chapter :)
WitchyMaiden chapter 27 . 10/15
I am excited for THE chapter, if you ever are able to write it. This story is so good and I love that when I come and check, there are always a couple chapters for me to read. Thank you!
Taiteilijan chapter 26 . 10/15
I really like your story so far. Very unique twist on The hans Situation, as da as i know. Please update!
demonknightalex chapter 27 . 10/12
This story is amazing I don't think I've read a story so fast before, I can't wait till your next update I love this story and look forward to the continuation of it.
boop chapter 27 . 10/10
I'm not trying to be annoying or pushy but I really like this story and it's been months since you last updated. I understand that you're busy and you have a life but when can chapter 28 be expected?
Reader chapter 27 . 10/9
Aaaggh The cliffhanger of doom. Nicely put with the drama. :D
Holy shite! This fic...words...can' are GLORIOUS CEL! Thank you, thank you for writing this! So much xoxo
Sam chapter 27 . 9/28
Done with the 27 chapters and i really wanna know if you are planning to continue with it because this story is just.. Heart breaking and nice and beautifull and ugh.
5,699 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »