Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Hisagifan chapter 30 . 3/28
Good freaking story. Unfortunately the ending was like a punch to the gut. I hope there is a continuation of it since the ending is a cliff hanger.
infinity2125 chapter 30 . 3/25
Wow I absolutely loved this story! I found it through another author and am so glad I decided to give it a try. I really want to know if this is going to continue or leave it here because it’s such a cliff hanger. Keep up the good work!
HeraldSaysNO chapter 30 . 3/23
I discovered this story just yesterday and I gotta say that it is one of the best fics in this fandom. I really liked the characters and how they behaved, especially the Elsa/Anna interactions.
But, as another reviewer said before me, the ending feels like the author lost interest and rushed the ending just to get it done. It isn't bad or anything, it just feels... unsatisfying. Anyway, I do hope that maybe someday you could write a oneshot or something like that that shows how and if Elsa gets better, what happens to Anna during that time, if they get together or not etc.
FrozenFanFicFan chapter 30 . 3/9
I have no words. In a good way... This was an incredible story start to finish. Thank you for putting up with those that were cruel to you due to your updating schedule; I so appreciate you taking the time to finish this. I'm so in awe with this ending... This has to be one of my favourites.
Be proud, Cel.
Thank you for this.
ibay009 chapter 30 . 3/5
awwwww...SO good. is that it? there is more right? man! i really wish that ending wasn't final. Love this story. thank you.
LucaswithaC chapter 30 . 3/2
Reading this has been one of the loveliest experiences I've ever has the pleasure of having. Love the story. Thanks for writing it and congratulations.
HeavenMGN chapter 30 . 2/19
Coming back to finish this after reading it bit-by-bit for four years I want to say that it's still my favorite Elsanna story. Near and dear to me and first to come to mind when I look back fondly on this pairing. A perfectly fitting ending to wrap it up. I don't think I could write something more heartfelt to anyone I've ever loved. To me, it's still one of the best stories about any pairing I've had the great pleasure to read. Thanks for writing.
Jileel chapter 30 . 2/18
Well unlike some other people here I just came across this story the other day so no years of waiting for me. The story was great and interesting the whole way through. The ending though kind of felt like the author lost interest and just wanted to finish the work. So as leaving anna with at that particular time felt really really rushed. Terrible ending actually but its free content so I can't complain. Great story except for that one chapter.
H. Automata chapter 30 . 2/10
So, I'm gonna try splitting this review into 2 parts, first addressing the story as of now and then reacting specifically to chapter 30. A Snowflake in Spring undoubtedly earns it's place amidst the top Frozen romances of all time. It's captivating, well structured and engaging, with a decent cast of secondary characters that feel real and believable but don't take so much of the story that you're annoyed you're not following the main cast. The plot itself is very strong, focused on the key relationship without too much preamble. And the WRITING! Oh Christ, the WRITING is magnificent. The amount of emotion described in the depths of a single look is just astonishing. I teared up in a certain section about Elsa's past, and I NEVER tear up reading fanfiction. Also, it was very refreshing and fun to read someone actually swooning for real, instead of "almost swooning" as is the norm.

Now specifically for Christmas:30. Ok, this isn't over, right? It can't possibly be over, just like that, yes? We understand Elsa's reason to contact Anna for the first time, but not specifically what led her to stop talking altogether... How long has it been betweens chapters 29 and 30, in-universe? What about details of her recovery? The speech therapy? For the love of all that is holy, tell me you didn't title ch:30 "final" because it's the actual final chapter, I'd die! We need to see them growing closer together. See Anna realize her brother is not the kindest person in the planet. See Elsa actually say words aloud for Anna to hear. Please, please please, I beg of you.
I seriously loved this story! You are amazing and this was the best thing ever! Btw I hope they get to see each other again!
MinaCX chapter 30 . 1/30
Hey awesome,
Loved to see an update, heartbreaking letter, and I'm dying to know how will Anna react.

My poor Elsa

Thank you for sharing a pice of your mind with us.

Kind regards,
Mina
I waited for this for so long, thank you. What an amazing story.
This is no doubt one of the greatest Elsanna fanfictions that I have ever read! To be truly honest I could hardly bring myself to read the final chapter, I'm pretty sure I felt my heart break and then sink into my stomach. The state of my heart aside though this was an amazing fic and I hope you find it somewhere in your heart, and that life gives you the time to write an equally amazing sequel (where Anna and Elsa can finally be together with all possible fluff included!)
Ottoline Otter chapter 30 . 1/20
This was an absolutely stunning story. My first Frozen fanfic, and I honestly couldn't put it down. I skipped lunch. But, I have to say, that last chapter was just heartbreaking, and leaves me with so much anxiety for Anna's future, going back to her violent brother with obsessive and possessive tendencies. I could see this story going in so many directions from here, and most of them towards a bad ending. After all, it's a bad place they find themselves in, and now they don't even have each other as their bright lights to guide them through. I really hope that you find the inspiration some day to write an epilogue to give the girls their long-overdue happiness together.

Your new fan,

Lily
Tohka123 chapter 30 . 1/13
Really enjoyed keep up the hard work
6,583 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »