Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
queenofasians chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
Anna is such a strong character in this story, I love that you wrote her personality similarly to canon Anna. She exploded in this chapter! she's angry yet she still thought of her cousin and elsas needs. and at first, she was just obligated to help elsa, a stranger because she's the only one Els acknowledges, but now they're in the getting to know each other stage Anna has the need to get to know Elsa more and I loved that they're on the same page on this. The physical connection is there (hello yes we're patiently waiting for the real first kiss you tease) and the emotional connection is slowly building up (hot damn) and Elsa, god she's a strong character too because she's willing to fight her demons, she knows she can't escape her own mind and her past yet she tries her best to be strong, the urge to take anna is always pushed away, in her mind Anna always comes first and in this chapter we witnessed how her own voice tortures her, speaking the truth in the most harsh way as possible, she disagrees with them instead of agreeing. She's fighting back for fucks sake. Those voices, anxiety, blaming herself for something inevitable those are big things that molded Elsa and she needs anna because of that stong connection. Is it a give and take relationship? Sometimes it's not, sometimes it is, we're getting there. There's more depth in this story and we're sticking with you until the end.
Caliax chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
And just when I thought I couldn't love this fic anymore, you continue to amaze. Bravo.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
ELSA LOVES HER! ASDSFDSFDLGGFBNY FJDKFHASH :D
Larom chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
Great chapter hun, can't wait for more xD
Greye chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
I am really looking forward to their reunion! I'm glad we got to see a little Rapunzel, and that Anna had someone to talk to after her slip up with Elsa. Great writing, looking forward to the next chapter!
HellYeahFeels chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
THAT ENDING WAS SO—SO CUTE. I'm frozen in a state of fangirlness. I can't stop smiling and my heart is pounding. AHHH! I'm so happy you updated! Even though I'm reading this at 11 at night when I have a big test tomorrow. Whoops.. Anywho, I love that Anna and Rapunzel are rekindling their former relationship and I hope the cousins stay together. :) Poor Elsa and those terrible voices. I know she'll prevail before she loves Anna, not just wanting her. What will happen next? Who will both girls react the next morning? Will Elsa finally learn a little more about Anna? PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. Take your time, no need to rush. :) GO ELSANNA!
Melah94 chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
The feels are strong in this chapter. I love it, write more please!
liz2323 chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
I want chapter 22!
Imgoingtothehell chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
Perfect *-*
X chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
I'm literally dying! This is so good, but I'm waiting for two things and it's killing me waiting each week for them, and then telling myself it will be next week for sure. I want Elsa to say something, and I want them to kiss! I think I'll be content in life when those happen.
Hei-Feng chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
Yesyesyes! Awesome development happened! :D I'm so happy. This fanfic brings me so much joy. Honestly, thanks so much for writing this.
Lilduders chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
I absolutely adore this fanfiction and look forward to the updates. There's many things I love about it, but the two that stand out the most is the frequent updates and the pacing. I've read so many rushed fanfics where the relationship progresses far too fast and the couple is doing the diddly in chapter 2. I applaud you for not being one of the writers to have done that, and I also thank you for the time and dedication you have put into this. I've tried writing and it personally takes me forever, so the time you have spent on this is cherished. Thank you for putting the time and effort into this story and sharing it with everyone else!
Octent chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
Nooooooooo tho in retrospect should have seen that reaction coming : all of that said man What A Powerful fucking chapter. Frustrated Anna or whatever, its good to see that girl finally lash out and think of herself for once. Regardless of whether rapunzel deserved it or not.

And more insight into Elsa's thought, though her inner demons are terrifying. Also, I can't believe you xD the nursery is still intact, oh god the feels, it hurts. There's probably a bunch of little things I missed and will be looking foward to rereading and noticing them but gahhh this first read. Its so precious _

Thank you for this wonderful update and I hope you have a great week :3
Lakasouso chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
My heart... undeniably seized in your hands. I hope you are more gentle with it next chapter.

At least I pray you won't crush it with a sledgehammer or fill it with so many feels that it inevitably bursts.
Foxipaw chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
Did I have important things to do this evening? Yes, yes I did. And did I accomplish any of them?... No, no I did not. And I wholeheartedly thank you for that. Truly astounding work.
5,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »