Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
latuxoxo chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
Are you okay, Cel? :o What happened to you? *sends a good luck aura* ('.') »»»
(ya me estoy empezando a preocupar)
couarge09 chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
Update
Magnive chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
You know, if it was possible to convert coos and warm, fuzzy feelings into energy, this fic might very well solve all energy problems. :)
HeavyPlay chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE I NEED
THIS STORY
Goth Albino Angel chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
I just realized Anna CHRISTIAN and Elsa HELLand. What on earth is the meaning behind that?
Goth Albino Angel chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
I'm so happy. I can't believe Elsa actually made a sound, no matter how small. I squee'd so hard when I read that and several times during this chapter as well. I swear this story is addictive, but something Catrine thought has me a bit... perplexed. "Without fully knowing what she was capable of". What is Elsa so capable of doing?
ForeverMartyr chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
Hi, Cel! Gosh, I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to review your latest chapters, but I know you also understand how crappy life can be sometimes, so hopefully this review makes up for it :)
First off, I absolutely LOVED the kiss between Elsa and Anna. I wasn't sure how you were going to go about it, but I'm kind of glad that it was an "accident", like it wasn't staged where we would expect it. So cute. I'm dying to know what's going to happen now that we've hit this big moment. And I really hate to see Anna struggling, but you've made such fantastic characters around her for support that I just have this feeling that everything's going to be okay. Additionally, I probably mentioned this before, but I am really enjoying the way you are writing Kristoff. He's as loyal, warm, and wonderful in this story as he is in the original film, so props for that. And although most OCs tend to be too perfect, or too flat, Hercules and Meg are phenomenally written, and it seems like they were there all along. Keep going! I'm excited to see what's next :)
Saneda chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
I heard of many comparisons between the Elsa in r9kElsa is Suffering and A Snowflake in Spring, so I just had to read this story myself. And let me say, this is amazing! It's extremely intriguing and I just cant stop reading. Please update soon, I've noticed you haven't updated in a few weeks and hope that everything is ok with you.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
I can't believe how much I need and adore this fic. It's pawmazing! I was thinking a while back of writing something that involved Elsa being unable to talk because of a fic I'd read. Screw that! This is purrfection in its fullest wholest form. Don't freaking stop til it's over. I need to keep reading. By the gods, I need to keep reading.
Pete Shibe chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
After browsing some Elsanna drawings on DeviantArt I found out about this story called "A Snowflake in Spring". Since a lot of people were talking about it, I asked myself: "Why not give it a try, then?"
When I started reading the first chapter, I was like " Great... another modern AU Disney high school fanfic. Nope. Not my favorite kind." Yet I couldn't stop reading.
A few hours and 23 chapters later I realized this might be the best fanfiction story I've read, like, ever. ( 24 chapters now, reading the story for the second time.)
The character developement, depth of emotions and all Disney references are fantastic.
Keep up the amazing work, fellow artist! :3
CupidLove chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
This story is really good! I loved that small, little kiss in Chapter 23! I'm really looking forward to see what happens next!
(You're amazing at writing! So keep writing!)
Elsanna4ever :D
Phil 87 chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
Fantastic story, finally got to chapter 24, can't wait for the next update :)

I can see why this fic has by far the most favourites and follows of all the Frozen fics. I found the earlier chapters which focussed on Elsa particularly enthralling, not to take anything away from the later chapters because I'm really excited to see where this goes next.

I was surprised by how much I liked chapter 24 despite the lack of Elsa, I really liked the confrontation between Kristoff and Hercules, and how you're taking a stand against bullies. I wish I had Anna's attitude and friends like Kristoff when I was in school...

With all the bad things these characters are going through it makes me wonder if you're drawing from personal experience, or if you know people who are going through these things. If that's the case, just know that you're doing a fantastic job writing this, and you clearly have a bright future ahead of you :)

Oh and I can't believe I only just remembered that the Disney version of Hercules was indeed really scrawny at first, why didn't I notice that parallel when reading this haha.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 24 . 6/4/2014
You threw in a Treasure Planet reference, you sly dog! Nice going. I'll have to follow this. Can't wait for more. Keep it up and I'll give a proper review soon.
Some Snowflake chapter 24 . 6/4/2014
Alright I've been reading this story for the past few weeks since it's been recommended to me time and time again and I finally have time to actually go through it (I must say it's a bit of doozy to read). As for my thoughts... Well the premise is very interesting. Your take on Elsa is one I haven't seen before and that's always refreshing to see. I'm quite interested to see why exactly Elsa stopped talking. There's hints here and there (her feelings of self-loathing and her fear of rejection are quite obvious to see, poor girl, and are going to be something that she'll have to overcome for her to be at a place where she is happy with herself so I'm interested in that) but I'm curious as to what happened on the particular night that she disappeared on. So that's something to look forward to.

Now, while Elsa is indeed interesting, I must say I'm impressed on your development with Anna. You definitely fooled me in the earlier chapters of the story into thinking that Anna is this carefree individual who is always positive and always full of sunshine and rainbows. With the latest chapters, that's definitely not so. While she is indeed a character that tries to look on the bright side of things, she's certainly not carefree. It's obvious by now just how much of a toll it's taken on her that her parents died, her only close related family sort of just left her hanging (but it's good to see Rapunzel stepped up, that was great) her brother is mentally ill and institutionalized, the bullying she has to face at school, and the fact that she's currently living alone—at 16! The poor girl has a lot to deal with and IMO you've been handling it realistically enough. Yes it can be said that her blow-up at Rapunzel "came out of nowhere" but I can see why it happened then—she's obviously stressed and dealing with a lot of things and when you're at that point where you're questioning the events around you and you're already running pretty high on stress and emotion, sometimes things just come out of the woodwork. That scene with her and Rapunzel was seriously one of my favorites. I can understand where both characters are coming from and empathize with both of them and I'm really glad at how it ended.

And Anna herself is not faultless. I'm really glad she recognized that her earlier treatment of Elsa was unfair and even infantilizing when Kristoff and Meg called her out on it and in the later chapters it's obvious that she does care for Elsa; she's worried about hurting her and taking into account that Elsa is mentally ill and in need of a lot of care, but also recognizes that she already has a lot on her own plate and that one person can't provide all the care that someone like Elsa needs, so naturally she's going to worry about falling in love with Elsa. As it stands "I'm in too deep" is truly a great way to paraphrase all this.

Now, it looks like you've been getting some heat about this chapter due to the lack of Elsa in it. I gotta say, this is genuinely one of my favorite chapters so far. I personally think it's a logical step to take. For one thing, I think it's logical to have Anna take a break from Elsa. Yes Elsa is important to her and to the story, but with how confused Anna currently is, she obviously needs to take a step back to get her mind sorted out—get a fresh new perspective, and that's where this chapter fits in IMO. You've drawn parallels between the situation of Hercules to Anna's situation and this is good! This is very good, I'm enjoying the side development of Meg and Hercules and enjoying of where it will lead to in Anna's character development. I feel like the subplot of Hercules and Meg's break up will be vital to the romantic subplot of Anna and Elsa (maybe? I'm not sure yet) so that's also a good thing. That and I am just genuinely interested in your development of your side characters. Kristoff, Meg, and yes even Hercules and Hans are all very interesting so it's nice to see.

So my opinion probably counts for crockshit but try not to take the negative response you've gotten for this chapter to heart. It was a really great one to read and I'm excited to see what the next chapter will be. But don't feel pressured to continue writing because it looks like you have a lot on your own plate currently. Take all the time you need in writing the next chapter—or don't if you no longer feel like continuing this story. No one should blame you for it if you don't, writing is for fun and the minute it stops being fun, well then that just sucks and you're not obligated to continue writing if you're no longer happy doing it. :)

...I'm super sorry about this mini fic of a review of mine, I just felt that I had to say SOMETHING because I really am impressed on where you've taken this story. Also, I'm probably just talking out of my ass with this review so feel free to ignore my comments regarding the story's development and its characters. :P I probably don't know shit. But still, I'm happy I've gotten the chance to read this. Thank you Cel for all your hard work!
JTheGreyDotCom chapter 24 . 6/4/2014
Why is there not more of this? D
I was so into it, and didn't realize what chapter I was on until there was no 'next' button.

What am I to do with my life?
6,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »