Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Anon chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I just love this story so much. I'm late to the party, but I am SO happy to be able to have so many chapters to catch up on! Your writing is lovely, keep it up!
BlackWidow2012 chapter 23 . 4/30/2014
THEY FINALLY KISSED! I just binged all twenty-three chapters and I can't wait for you to post more! Keep up the great work!
Mikeninja chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Spelling mistake: "first though,ff"
Also let me know if you want to continue doing this or not.
Macdutton chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
So, I love that opening. Because I've *definitely* never done that... Anyway, the exposition of Elsa's background and common personality to Anna is such a great tool, since it sets up such an imbalance (I'll be honest, I didn't notice that the first time around, but now it seems obvious and I feel rather dim for missing it).
I also adore that you've used Meg, what with her being so overlooked in fanfic. I'll admit though, she was my childhood idol so that may be a bit irrelevant. I do like the predatory slant you've given her. Makes for some enjoyable speculation.
But Elsa. Holy frickin' Goddess. I can see the way she acts so well. Tentative movements, anything towards Anna is a struggle, as though there's elastic keeping her withdrawn. Overcoming years of self-imposed separation. Frick damnit Cel, I need this damn heart!
Macdutton chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Wonderfully well written. Honestly, you are an absurdly good writer and it leaves me feeling an odd mixture of adoration and jealousy. Your development of characters is well paced and leaves me wondering where things will go (well, it did the first time around). In terms of the actual goings on of your story, I like the way you didn't try to introduce too many characters at once, yet still managed to turn Olaf into such a good plot point. Once again, incredibly good work, thank you for sharing it Cel.
Jessifer23 chapter 23 . 4/30/2014
I made an account on this website, having never read fanfiction in my life before reading this, just to follow/favorite and post a review. "Holy shit" is all I can say! I started reading this at 11 pm last night and was up till 3 am, and I had to put it down because I was so damn tired. But I didnt want to put it down. Please keep up the good work, this is just amazing.
Skylar Datenshi chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
*blinks* Elsa, you are very... mmm scheming? no...Organized? ha, no...
Possessive is a good word for it I'm sure. She's behaving... like someone who is saying 'I have something you want and you can't have it'
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
As someone who works In mental health, people in mental hospitalsl/institutions are never, ever referred to as inmates. Even if it's a state hospital for offenders. So unless Elsa was saying inmates with the intent of hyperbolic or misnamed identification, the people would be called patients. Or even residents if their stay is not in connection to a crime.

That is all :)
Skylar Datenshi chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Yay!
Skylar Datenshi chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
TT-TT
Skylar Datenshi chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
Lemme get this right. Meg likes Anna. Elsa likes Anna. Kristoff - well he's probably the only one here who doesn't like her romantically.

I wonder who Anna would chose. Decisions, decisions.
Skylar Datenshi chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
1: I love how Elsa is slowly becoming bolder.
2: Anna has to be blind not to realize that Elsa likes her. Like like her. (and I feel childish for saying that but oh well)
3: I'm nowhere near close to being done with this fic but I love it so far. I'm glad Meg is there in Anna's corner. Realizing what she needs before Anna did.
4: Where is Anna's parents?
Matthieu chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
Hi cel. I'm a bit mute myself, but i wanted to tell you how much i enjoy your story. Cel if life is hard or writing might not be convenient you don't have to. I think that as an audience the author, as a actual living and breathing human's, well-being mentally and physically is an important matter! So I'm not telling you to blow off the story, but if life is truly scaring you for a second, take that break. I'm sure we can understand. Anyways, that's all. I love your story and writting style and wanted to tell you! Keep up the good work! -matthieu
Mikeninja chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Spelling mistake "reclaimed his seat on the ouch" and "come get me at life, five"
animeflunky chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
Hey just wanted to commentate again on this story. So very good, and I can't believe its almost hit 3K reviews. You're setting a standard for the bigs of Frozen fanfiction that will come after, and it's gonna be big shoes to follow when (hopefully not soon:)) this story ends.
6,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »