Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Miura Assassin chapter 27 . 5/6
This, as proven by the Favs and Follows this story has, is one of the best I have ever read. It's wonderfully written and I can't wait for the next update. Don't keep us waiting too long!
Miura Assassin chapter 16 . 5/6
Oh yeah, I am definitely going to end up in tears.
Miura Assassin chapter 12 . 5/6
That's just cute. Am I going to end up in tear? Because sometimes I love ending up in tears when the story is worth it. It's just so beautiful.
Yuri-hime chapter 7 . 5/3
This story is just too preciously awesome :3
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 5/3
This story itself is beautiful :)
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 5/3
Hans in every world is a scary psychopath.
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 5/3
This story is just too adorable. The Elsa and Anna you've written are just too adorable. Loving this story :D
This chapter was amazing, as were all the others before it. Well worth the wait. Thank you for writing it.
GiselaWV chapter 27 . 4/30
I have recently gotten into Frozen fanfics when I found your story. I've only started reading it yesterday, but I have to admit I'm kinda obsessed! It's so cute and adorable, even with the darker and more citrusy elements. I love how you incorporated so many Disney characters in this! I adore Meg especially. Please update soon! I need to know what The Chapter is you mentioned.
Suroir chapter 26 . 4/29
OMG CHAPTER 28, I'M TAKING A HUGE BET THAT ELSA IS GONNA TALK
OilssssssAndStuff chapter 27 . 4/28
Hey so i started reading this because i was really interested in the summary. And i just want you to know how amazing of a writer you are and how much i'm loving the story. I also noticed that it's been a while since you updated, and I know how life can get in the way so I don't blame you, but I do hope you update because you left it on a cliffhanger and I'm so curious to know what happens! Thank you for writing this story, because it's seriously amazing!

P.S. Hans is majorly creepy and it's kind of scary how obsessed he is with Anna, and I'm really curious to know what you're planning on doing in regards to Hans' and Anna's relationship. I really hope she sees how psycho her brother is
AsukaEnergetic1 chapter 27 . 4/27
Aaawww i just read til the latest chapter... and i do wonder if this FANTASTIC story of yours will be continuing? O_O
Well i still hope for it 'cause ya said the next chapter's going to be HUGE i presume? XD
There are soo many things that made me curious to know more about, like why da HEOLL Elsa survived outside in the snow and why she can't OR doesn't wamt to talk anymore... i also kinda wondered why Meg seemed to be a lil i don't know... a bit too flustered around Anna sometimes?... could be only me too XD

ANYWAYS, see ya when i see ya
Amber chapter 8 . 4/27
Damn, I know that bastard Hans was trouble. How the hell is he able to hurt patients without the anyone knowing?
This way too cute.
Barbara chapter 2 . 4/27
So Hans think Elsa will taint Anna. Does that mean he knows about her sexuality. Very interesting, this just keeps getting better.
5,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »