Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
sabrina bayonet chapter 27 . 3/12
OMG WHAT THE FUCK WHAT DO U MEAN BY THE CHAPTER? AS IN THE CHAPTER ELSA IS GONNA SPEAK ORRR?/?/?/ OMGG I THINK IM NOT READY FOR THAT OH GOD OH GOD, ELSA IS GONNA FREAK OUT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THAT MISSING PAGE. I LO THIS FIC SO MUUUUCH
Dead Red Dragon chapter 27 . 3/12
I don't know. In the long list of important things, affected me, that actually changed something in me. In a good way.

I hope, it'll stick with me.
wordsandstuffandthings chapter 27 . 3/11
This story is just...wow. The way you portray each character and their emotions and personalities is just so wonderful. I can't wait until the next chapter. I know it's gonna be amazing and worth the wait if it's THE chapter. Keep up the good work.
ArielApostolos chapter 27 . 3/11
Such an amazing story so far! I love the portrayal of both Elsa and Anna in this story, and its getting so good right now that I'm literally crying that its not finished yet. I shall, of course, wait patiently for the next release, but just know that I'm sitting here squirming in my seat like Anna waiting for a 3-layer chocolate cake that is being SLOWLY brought across the room to her ;)
F.P chapter 27 . 3/11
This is such an amazing story. I'm hooked. I can't wait for "THE" chapter, although I sincerely hope it's not the final one.

That said, I cannot fathom how people can be so rude.
Don't even respond to them; they are not worthy of receiving a response from someone such as yourself. Keep writing!
Ashlyn Leigh chapter 27 . 3/11
My eyes light up every time you update! Thanks for sharing this amazing story and please keep us the good work
BeyonceTheUnicorn chapter 27 . 3/11
Halloo! so I am absolutely in love with this story! At first it was a little slow for the half of the first chapter. I gave it a shot and I just gotta say I am SO glad I read the rest of that chapter! Now I can't put the book down! Anyway I think it is amazing and hopefully the story gets done soon! You are such an awesome writer!
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 27 . 3/10
Very good update...

And you Hans...KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF ELSA!
RedWolfBlack chapter 27 . 3/10
I'm so glad I found this fanfic just before u started updating again. I adore it!
Eaglefeather148 chapter 27 . 3/10
I hope the next chapter comes out faster because this story is so freaking awesome! The style of the writing is so amazing and I love the way you put the characters together. Please get the next one out soon! :D

-Eagle
Rizaidym chapter 27 . 3/10
Wow! Seriously, I've been avoiding this fic for a while now, because I was like "ugh, ANOTHER modern au? At an asylum? BORING." Pfft. Yeah, right, and I'm an orangutan, that was AWESOME. I got to the end of this chapter and tied to go to the next and was like "wait, what? My archive bend is OVER? NOW? Damnit, I want to see Hans get owned! What did he find, what is it? Celery Sticks you -." I don't actually want to say it, because your awesome, and I don't know you or how you would react to friendly teasing. Following. I NEED to know how this ends!

Also? I watched Frozen for the first time, like, five days ago. Fell in love with Elsanna. Now my favorite pairing of all time. I wonder, what does that say about me? Aside from my appreciation of the sheer ratio of quality Elsanna fics out there. It does this fanfiction snob's heart good...
Botmj chapter 27 . 3/10
:O it's getting interesting. Loved this chapter. Keep writing... I'm patient ;3
ShadowSoldier23 chapter 27 . 3/9
Oh shit... RUN, ELSA! Jesus. Also good to see you about again. :)
moonwatcher13 chapter 27 . 3/9
I just speed read this entire story. All 27 chapters, in the last 6 or so hours. I think i might have a problem? Anyway, I LOVE IT. From the incorporation of Disney characters to the way you make Elsa's non-verbal communication work, its all wonderful. Though i cannot wait for the chapter when Elsa finally talks, if for no other reason then i have this ridiculous notion of it being a love deceleration. Though it will probably just be her saying Anna's name, but a man can dream can't he. The development is particularly good, slow enough to leave us wanting more but fast enough to not drag things out. Especially because this isn't some fairy tale, Anna and Elsa have some real, really real and "omg my brother might kill my sort-of-girlfriend" issues to work out in the near future.

While i would love to spend hours gushing about everything, its 4am and i need sleep. So 3 main things:

I hope that the little episode of Elsa hearing the voice in her head while at her sisters room will eventually be addressed. Because that answered exactly zero questions and raised a couple thousand, which if answered might explain Elsa's condition. Or not, only you know

I'm trying to figure out is Meg is developing a slight crush on Anna, or is this just another misinterpretation of Meg being lonely and needing a friend?

Lastly, and i know this means nothing, but i am sorry that people give you shit for your updating frequency. This is a great story, which you are doing because you want to, and we shouldn't give you shit because its not happening fast enough. Take all the time you need, we must simply have patience and wait. Doesn't mean we have to like the waiting though.
I re-read this whole thing all over again, and it was just as good as the first time

Please update ASAP I can't wait