Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Nevemind, there are some, but very few mistakes. I guess I was to busy crying to notice :3
I bypassed this story a few times, I think mostly due to the mention of Hans being Anna's brother. Then one of the author notes in one of the other stories I was reading made me give this a shot. I have to say that this is one of the most well written pieces I've read, like not only do I enjoy it, I haven't even found a single mistake (maybe I'm just so engrossed in the story). Also this chapter made me cry : O (happy tears though)
minnie chapter 27 . 5/26
Oh gosh! Finally had a chance to catch up and I am ridiculously pleased. Thanks so much for writing this! And never apologize for standing up for yourself. People need to learn to be patient.
Dude I like this story a lot I really wanna know what Hans is gonna do to elsa its gonna be intense please update soon:)
Well if the next chapter is going to be THE chapter it means that it's going to be a next one, right? Well, let's pray for it to be true because this is my favorite elsanna story and you write super well. I mean it.
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 27 . 5/24
NooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000000OOOOOOOOO!
WHAT THE EVER LIVING EFF?!
BAD HANS! BAD!
ShootingStar103 chapter 27 . 5/24
Hi (sorry, I'm too lazy to log into my account haha -")!

I just wanted to thank you for writing this fanfiction :) I can only image how much time and effort it must have taken to produce a fanfiction with such long chapters and awesome quality. The characterization is spot-on and the plot is very interesting. I have to admit that I'm guilty of spending two hours reading your fanfiction nonstop!

Amazing job, keep on writing :) I can't wait for the next chapter, but take as much time as you need to write it up!

All the best,

I neeeeed moaaaaaaar
Darthvaderisnotme chapter 27 . 5/19
Hi!

New reader here : -)

Your fic is one of the very best, please keep updating when you can, if it takes a year there is no problem, we will wait.

Thanks for writing and sharing
DVINM
cant wait for the next chapter! keep up the awesome work
RandomWeridGirl chapter 27 . 5/17
OH MY GOD! SHIT! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! UGHHHHH! This is FUCKING awesome! Your writing style is great and your use of words are just... ughhh. I can't believe how talented you are at writing! I will wait for the next chapter to come out! But, HOT DAMN! THIS IS ONE AWESOME STORY! IT'S ALREADY GIVEN ME SO MANY FEELS. I CAN TOTALLY FEEL ELSA'S FRUSTRATION FROM WRITING THE LETTERS!
CoastalFirebird chapter 27 . 5/17
Awesome last few chapters! I am looking forward to the next one. I am hoping it is the one where Elsa talks. *fingers crossed*

Jason
basketcase35 chapter 1 . 5/15
This story is my absolute favorite Elsanna. (And I've read a lot of them). Avidly awaiting the next chapter.
Oh my god, you write good. Excellent story, just finished catching up to the last chapter after finding it.

Love the way you present the characters so consistently and (based on the storyline) so believably.

Don't need an author note or a reply, just please post the next chapter soon. Wish I found this sooner!
5,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »