Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
probably me chapter 27 . 7/3
let me just preface this quickly. I had heard about this wonderful fic multiple times, but this morning I finally decided to read it. In between groups of chapters (I probably read 6-7 at a time before taking a break and half an hour later deciding I couldn't go without finding out what happens next) I would look at some other reviews and fan arts (also some of my favorite elsanna fanart are of this (the scene with Anna holding the snowflake saying "Wow, this is almost gorgeous as you")) and I quickly discovered that this was (so far) incomplete. (I already disliked Hans for being Hans in every fic ever and the actual movie) I completely love what you've written (and hopefully still are writing (please respond when you see this I love what you've written (wait I just said that and now I'm rambling like Anna does in here (sorry for the extremely confusing way I use parenthesis on the Internet)))) and I love absolutely everything about this and I even liked hans as a character in spite of his extremely present anger disorder, but this chapter made me hate him with fiery passion. (I mean Elsa has been nothing but adorable and sweet and wonderful this entire book so far, and Anna loves her, and Elsa loves her, so why can't Elsa have some (albeit a tad nsfw) drawings of Anna?) And now that I've completely forgotten what my original goal was in writing this review, I shall scroll up and see... Oh yes, I know you said you were not giving up on this, just taking it slow, but it has been 4 months and I'm very scared for Elsa and I neeeeed to know what happens. Reply if you can (if that's even how this system works I've never reviewed any before) and you're a fantastic person and writer.

Lots of love (fictitious elsa/anna love is still love)
Me
Hey hey. What if she died or something and that is why we are waiting so long?
WildWeather chapter 27 . 7/2
I love this fan-fiction. A lot. I need THE chapter. NEED IT!
Angela3000 chapter 27 . 6/27
Hey can't wait for the next chapter and on another note excuse my french but duck the people who judge someone writing something to entertain people it must have taken a lot of work to do this so if you are bitchy you have every right to do so
SeriouslyAgain chapter 1 . 6/27
Don't get me wrong, I never said I didn't like it. I just think maybe if none of us are deserving of an update because of some impatient comments, she doesn't deserve a following in the first place. If you can't handle negativity, you'll never make it in this world. Don't let your frustration hurt all the good boys and girls.
MadAtSriouslyNow chapter 1 . 6/27
What the f*ck dude? Its because of coments like that one that people starts feeling less motivated to continue writing. Not only Celery, you should read reviews about other fics too, its awful. Youre awful for thinking that, dude. She has every right to get mad at all those pigs for insulting her. (Maybe she didnt use the best words, but what the f*ck). Dont like it, dont read it. Hombre ya, madafaca.
SeriouslyNow chapter 1 . 6/26
All these comments of people babying you, just so anxiously awaiting "the" next chapter. Do you like it when people are too scared to criticize you because they're afraid you'll b*tch out again?
GetOverYourself chapter 27 . 6/26
The next chapter is "the" chapter? It better be, what with all this time you're taking to write it. I'll be right here when it fails to live up to my continuously growing expectations... Oh yes, I'll be right here. As I'm so sure it will be a masterpiece.
Sara05152012 chapter 27 . 6/25
Omg omg omg omg! Ahhhh! Elsa! I can't wait for THE chapter! You just keep being awesome and update whenever you can. Even though I want you to hurry up. But I know how hard it can be at times .'. So don't worry I will forever be waiting... Patiently... Maybe... Haha well till next time :P
1demand0respect1 chapter 27 . 6/25
So. Many. Feelings... This is amazing so far. :)
Kiergos828 chapter 27 . 6/23
Boy did I miss this story. Exhilarating and terrifying. Nice to see into Hans' headspace! Can't wait for the next installment!
Boy did I miss this story. Exhilarating and terrifying. Nice to see into Hans' headspace! Can't wait for the next installment.
SexyAnonIsSexy chapter 1 . 6/22
People fucking love this story you know. And they should. Because it's a fucking masterpiece. I've been following it for quite a while now, and I must say that this is still probably my favourite Elsanna fic out of all of them. And there's quite a lot of them...XD
I really do hope to read more someday - we all do. But life is a bitch, so whatever's keeping you should come first! But it was great to read what there already is, and even without an ending it's still an awesome experience...QwQ Love youuu! 3 (Even though I'm just some weird anon and we don't know each other).
juliles chapter 27 . 6/22
i didn't realize this story was not finished until i reached the last chapter and now I am heartbroken. Your story is wonderfully complicated and interesting and you haven't updated it in months and now i'm left wanting more. I need more. I need to know how it ends. I need to read Elsa speak. I need Hans to fuck off. I need to know what's up with Hercules. Please continue! I'll wait.
ElectrikBluez chapter 27 . 6/21
I can't believe crap like this gets reviews at all.
Its a kid's movie you freaks.
5,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »