Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Oh my god... My heart is racing and I f*cking love this fanfic
YEEEESSSSSSSSSS OMG SO GREAT
Dallas chapter 27 . 4/2
Hai Cel, biggest fan here!
Anywayz, i have a question.
Elsa...
Dies!?
Feels feels everywhere... Oh my god... Can't breathe drowning in feels
demijauregui chapter 27 . 4/1
I read all these chapters in just a few hours. The story is absolutely captivating :) keep up the good work!
OH MY GOD FANGIRLING SO HARD! GERDA YOU ROCK!
Ooooh :)
CeeLes chapter 27 . 4/1
Well, i dont know so much english for express all that i wanna say, but i hope that you understand the most of this review Miss. Cerely Sticks or at least the most important part. I never before had read something of Frozen or Elsanna, i dont like some much in fact until i start read another story; and even when im not very good in english you story, even when is the third than i read, for me is one of the best fan fiction of all, not only fanfiction of frozen. Maybe is not the most large or the most exciting or extraordinary story buy i thing is very good. Great. Incredible great. But certantly for me the best is not the story, its you! Like a writer that say the truth and dont hesitate to say what you think. I admire you for say what you think in your notes about the people disrespectful and even so vulgar for writting you that kind of things and even worse, insult you.
Can i say you that i think youre great? Okay, YOURE GREAT! Finally i want to thank you for this beautifull fic that you share with us and for all your effort even when some people dont respect that. Thank you for all and please dont say sorry for the things that you think are necessary and for defend yourself, i hope you keep continue saying them. I am a fan of you for that. Thanks again and i hope that i can continue reading your fic or stories of yours. And please forgive my strange english.
A fan of yours, CeeLes.
I'm so excited for the next chapter and I'm so glad you're back. this story is so well written and obviously carefully thought out, I encourage ya to take all the time you need. cheers, you rock!
Breezyme123 chapter 27 . 3/29
I am soooo very happy that you came back to this story ! Thank You and I am seriously looking forward to what you have in store for us with it. This is definitely one of the more original AU's with Anna and Elsa.

I have been out due to health issues,but am very glad to see you come back even after whatever went on with people being mean or rude to you. To me that just shows you have stronger character than they have. :)
this really good you need to carry it on.
OMG chapter 27 . 3/27
What did he find! Run Elsa _ can't wait for next chapter! Take your time though xD
Swweeeeet. Can't wait for the next one! You're the best! Keep on doin' what you do. Love every word!
gamergurl1986 chapter 27 . 3/25
So, I'm assuming Hans found a drawing of Anna, maybe not the most innocent type of drawing? How is Anna gong to react to Hans going all beast mode? Again...
Wilea chapter 27 . 3/25
I seriously love this story. It's one of the best Elsanna fics I've ever read! Your an awesome writer, and I can't wait until this gets updated! I'll definitely be back to read more the second you post the next chapter. :)
5,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »