Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Draco Oblivion chapter 13 . 2/26
God I don't think I'm physically capable of handling all those warm fuzzies...
Glad to see I'm not the only one against Meganna and that Gerda is also an Elsanna shipper
Draco Oblivion chapter 12 . 2/26
"She reminds me of Wonder Boy. The Wonder Boy I used to know" Obvious answer, remind him of who he used to be and don't steal Anna from Elsa!
Aw, Elsanna is just too cute. Feel a little bad for the parents and want to know what led up to this but I'm sure they're just happy to see her react to something
LaurenH91 chapter 29 . 2/26
Another amazing chapter and I'm glad I finally got the time to read it! A lot of people have been hurt physically and mentally in this situation but hopefully once things settle, new relationships and old friendships can be restored! At least Anna got to make something good potentially happen between Hercules and Meg! Progress!
Draco Oblivion chapter 11 . 2/26
Wow, Gerda's troll attempt at playing Cupid, specifically the line "Everyone's got to meet the parents at some point" made me splutter laugh so hard. Really nice to see Elsa hasn't lost her friend though
Draco Oblivion chapter 10 . 2/26
Noooooo! The "conceal, don't feel" chant is sad enough as is, having it used as homophobic rhetoric just makes it so much worse
Wow, I figured it'd be bad but wow at least he made it clear for her. I mean there's a possibility that there's a good reason for it right? Yeah probably not...
Oh so at least the boy seems to have a history of violence against women (never thought I'd call that a positive...). Maybe I should stop trying to find excuses for Hans but at least for Anna's sake I don't want him to be the bad guy. Have to wonder if time apart will actually help but I hope Elsa doesn't pay for all this.
That was horrible yet sweet to see, Elsa comforting her sun like that
... No... I went out of my way to excuse Hans of wrongdoing but that'll have nothing on how far I'll go to avoid recognising any Meganna moments. Meg can't steal Anna :(
Draco Oblivion chapter 9 . 2/26
Meg is totes adorbs, trying to act all grown up with her coffee when realy it's just a side order with sugar as the main (I'm sure we've all been there). Nice to see someone support Anna like that though.
Fricking Hans... Wow at Elsa though, friendship is looking not quite so innocent at this point
Draco Oblivion chapter 8 . 2/26
So we finally get a look into Elsa's mind and a surprise peek at the dastardly deeds of her paramour's brother
Draco Oblivion chapter 7 . 2/26
This is really sweet, I just love it 3
Draco Oblivion chapter 5 . 2/26
Is this going to end up my go to story when I'm looking for feels? Olaf was so adorable. Little worried about Hans though if I'm honest
Draco Oblivion chapter 4 . 2/26
Have to admit that I love the random mentions of Disney characters. Also, this was beautiful, wish I could be that eloquent in my poor attempts to comfort people
Draco Oblivion chapter 3 . 2/26
I'm conflicted since I feel this might be a tad patronising but damn are they adorable.
Draco Oblivion chapter 2 . 2/26
After seeing this, "So? All men do it." in response to the picking of noses and eating it, my cackling was only interrupted by my vomiting in my mouth xD
I do agree though that the title Ice Queen really doesn't suit what we've seen of Elsa
gogoong chapter 24 . 2/20
I enjoy the story and think the plot is great so please know that what I'm saying is purely constructive critisism: there is waaay to much dialogue and narration... it really distracts from the main story and gets pretty bothersome to read. You don't have to have the characters voice their every thought and feeling after everything that happens.
Kyle chapter 29 . 2/19
Haha she lives! Great chappie mate
Aftermath Man chapter 29 . 2/18