Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
Tickle My Pickle chapter 28 . 7/4
Dayum! This was probably the best chapter yet. The first part had the Hercules side story, which was awesome btw, then Elsa and Anna amazingness. (I get the whole THE chapter thing now.) Making us feel all yay. Then BAM! It's like those last two scenes literally showed the genre: Romance - Elsanna and Suspense - Hans and Elsa showdown. It gave me the feeling you were like "Yes, feel all happy, rejoice. Hahaha Motherfuckers! Hope you enjoy another anticipated breakdown! Bwawawawa!"

Ps. I swear you waited till Xmas just to give us a present. Also, this review list tho.
You totally need to update this! I read this in one night, non-stop! I love this so much bc it's so full of raw emotions and cuteness! I really love this fic and i hope that you will update it
nani the fuck chapter 28 . 6/28

valubusslut chapter 28 . 6/27
You can't just cut it off their
TheAmatureKid chapter 28 . 6/26
TheAmatureKid chapter 14 . 6/25
I literally scratch my whole face when someone 'broke the spell'.
Mariam1530 chapter 28 . 6/23
Mariam1530 chapter 12 . 6/23
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 28 . 6/19
Well I have now joined this crew of people waiting with baited breath for the next installment of this wonderful story. Hope that your muse allows you to update soon but i understand that life comes first. Keep up the great writing.
Atlas chapter 28 . 6/18
I just started reading this story about two days ago, and now that I'm all caught up...I'm completely hooked. I'm not exactly comfortable with the characters' ages, but I can get over that. What I can't get over... Is the fact that this story is unfinished. Like every other good fanfiction I come across, it's unfinished, leaving me hungering for more. But I do hope that there will be more chapters come soon.
LevyHunter chapter 28 . 6/14
Soooo... That was a very interesting turn of events! Like wow. I honestly did NOT see that coming. I absolutely love this story and I will happily await the next chapter! Thank you so much for writing this story!
nbop chapter 28 . 6/14
Where are you !
zaresetrubld chapter 28 . 6/7
So... Another great but ultimately abandoned story on this site. Sigh, well, what is up was really good.
VforVesela chapter 28 . 6/3
i love this story so much. i have had this fiction in my mind ever sense I started reading it. and I feel like my heart is crushed that I've reached the end of the line so far. please continue the story!
I've never reviewed this story before, but I do want to say that it's extremely good. The characters are very well done, the plot is ... heartrending. Please, when you have spare moments, write a little more, and post new chapters! You have such a great thing, don't leave it! (I'm sure you've heard all this before, but it bears repeating)
6,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »