Reviews for A Snowflake in Spring
moonwatcher13 chapter 27 . 3/9
I just speed read this entire story. All 27 chapters, in the last 6 or so hours. I think i might have a problem? Anyway, I LOVE IT. From the incorporation of Disney characters to the way you make Elsa's non-verbal communication work, its all wonderful. Though i cannot wait for the chapter when Elsa finally talks, if for no other reason then i have this ridiculous notion of it being a love deceleration. Though it will probably just be her saying Anna's name, but a man can dream can't he. The development is particularly good, slow enough to leave us wanting more but fast enough to not drag things out. Especially because this isn't some fairy tale, Anna and Elsa have some real, really real and "omg my brother might kill my sort-of-girlfriend" issues to work out in the near future.

While i would love to spend hours gushing about everything, its 4am and i need sleep. So 3 main things:

I hope that the little episode of Elsa hearing the voice in her head while at her sisters room will eventually be addressed. Because that answered exactly zero questions and raised a couple thousand, which if answered might explain Elsa's condition. Or not, only you know

I'm trying to figure out is Meg is developing a slight crush on Anna, or is this just another misinterpretation of Meg being lonely and needing a friend?

Lastly, and i know this means nothing, but i am sorry that people give you shit for your updating frequency. This is a great story, which you are doing because you want to, and we shouldn't give you shit because its not happening fast enough. Take all the time you need, we must simply have patience and wait. Doesn't mean we have to like the waiting though.
I re-read this whole thing all over again, and it was just as good as the first time

Please update ASAP I can't wait
middie4ever chapter 27 . 3/8
You have to keep this story going!
if you feared that you had no more readers then know that im here and im eagerly awaiting more chapters
!
ishailehpo chapter 27 . 3/7
God is it good to see you back Cel. And with more Hans. Oh this made the wait worth it. Can't wait for THE chapter. Don't stay away too long this time darlin'. Then again take all the time you need to keep making these gems.
anon chapter 27 . 3/7
emo meme story
Glad you are back.
this is thrilling!
Love you
Qaizor chapter 27 . 3/7
omg omg OMG! I am SO happy that u are back! :D I have been checking up on this story for a while now, hoping ull return to this awesome journey u put us through. thank you
Squealllllllll! It's getting so good! Omg I can't wait till the next chapter! It's getting so good! Keep up the good work :D
Mehtevas94 chapter 27 . 3/7
Can't believe it took me this long to notice that you updated. . Kind of feel like an asshole. haha Am really enjoying Han's character. My only complaint about him is I feel like I just want to hug him and tell him everything's going to be alright. ._. Anyway though keep up the good work and welcome back! :D
Phil 87 chapter 27 . 3/6
A brilliant chapter as always :). It goes to show how good a writer you are, that you can write a whole chapter from Hans' point of view, with no Elsa or Anna, and despite that it's as good as ever.

I think we can guess what was on that last page, and can't wait for the next chapter to find out what Hans does (but don't hurt Elsa!). If the next chapter is THE chapter, I hope that doesn't mean THE final chapter. It's just too good, I don't want it to end :)
MagdlynRose chapter 27 . 3/6
hi again. thanks for the update. :D i wasnt expecting it, which made it an even better find when i logged in. and yes, did miss you. i'd like to read more by you/ i like the way the words stick in my head and i dont have to backtrack to get the event in the story to sink in. I look forward to the next chapter, whenever you post it. :) thanks for the hard work and the dedication to finish despite the harshness. till next time
BreeBear98 chapter 27 . 3/6
Oooooh gettin' good
CANT WAIT
MarshMelloh chapter 27 . 3/6
I still squeal every time I get an email for a new chap. And embarrassingly, that is not an over-exaggeration.

On another note, I am not usually one of the pushy people when it comes to asking for quick updates. BUT, after THAT authors note about the next chapter, I just ask that you try not to keep us waiting too terribly long. This truly is a beautifully written fic, and I always look forward to more.
Snowcat chapter 27 . 3/6
Thank you very much, Celery Sticks! You are beautiful. I'm reading now and so happy! You give me a lot of hope in my life. With best wishes from Ukraine.
Tayler chapter 27 . 3/5
So glad you are back! Hope everything in your life worked out well! This chapter is amazing, as is the previous ones. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next installment.

- Tayler