Reviews for Hearts Desire
loveyouforever101 chapter 22 . 8/17/2011
Adorable! So cute!
Drusilla chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
You can't end it there! Please please please write a sequal...
scrub 1966 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
liked the storey. seems like a sequael is in order. the storey has only touched the surface. could be great. thanks for sharing your imagination.
Kiss2 chapter 22 . 1/17/2003
Hi, I can't believe you ended it! It was really good. One of the few story's i went back to read. You did a great job tying it all together in the end.

Liraels Mogget chapter 22 . 12/10/2002
:(:( u cant finish! its soo good!

hmmm... write loads of stuff soon!

love lucy

Guest chapter 22 . 12/7/2002
you cant finish it now!

finish it later

comon it was getting really good!

you turning out to be like joss

does sumthin good than takes it away from us

dont be like him

comon we were lovin it
Patty Hillard chapter 22 . 12/7/2002
alberta-sweetie1 chapter 22 . 12/5/2002
Awesome story. Please make a sequel. Please... I'm begging you.
Jace Nox chapter 22 . 12/5/2002
OMG..that was so good..write mor write more
Irony1 chapter 22 . 12/5/2002
Hey! AWWW that's soo cute! Thanks for dedicating it to me! I feel so special lol! I didn't know i was one of ya main readers! Yay! I'm so happy now lol! I was happy to get your review on my story to, thanks for that! Uh! It's so hectic lol I'm like self conscince i guess you call it, because i could get 100 good reviews and like 1 or 2 bad ones and this it's really bad...

Well i hope you come with a sequal or something, and i'm reading your other story Paradise! It's very good!

- A truly obsessed spuffy fan

- Irony
Guest chapter 22 . 12/5/2002
very nice story... i didn't notice it until now.. hee hee.. anywayz.. i would love to read youer future fiction and i agree with you that Irony is one of the greatest people on ... : )
Guest chapter 22 . 12/5/2002
jonny chapter 22 . 12/5/2002
plz make a sequle it was an awesome story
LILI chapter 22 . 12/5/2002
Hey, thanks for mention my name there!hehe

Well, I'm sad that's over, and like that, I mean, you could at least made an epilogue. what you think

So, I really liked your fic, that's why I always reviwed. I hope you writte more fics. Now I'm going to read the new cap of PARADISE!heheh
Accalia1 chapter 22 . 12/5/2002
I can't believe you let it end that way. I really hope that you let us know what happens.