Reviews for Soft Come The Dragons
too-much-inspiration chapter 13 . 5/12
Nicely written, and a bit of a flip to the other side of the merged fandom. It is also nice to see a bit more of Sam dealing with his post-cage trauma. Based on the timing, I would assume the party is after Cas fixed him? Thank you for posting!
Nydac chapter 13 . 2/24
This is the BEST fanfiction I have ever read!
Sphinxius chapter 13 . 2/21
Man this was such a good story! Great plot, excellent pace, never a dull moment, totally kept me on the edge of my seat! I hope you really will do some more crossover stories between these two shows! You are fantastic at it!
leemay100 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
So enjoyed this series. Hoping for a sequel !
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Loved this and Here There Be Monsters
Wolf77 chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
I hope you write another sequel! This is amazing! I love it! I reread Here There Be Monsters before starting this one too. Please continue with this series. I might die if you don't. Seriously! I couldn't stop reading it! So much for homework. Anyway, keep writing awesome stuff like always!
ManicTater chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Looooved the epilogue. Garcia finally got to meet them! And I like that the boys have friends
ManicTater chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I liked how that ended. The situation and the chapter. Mrs. Winchester, lol!
ManicTater chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
I look forward to Reid's reaction when he figures it out.

Poor Sammy. And I always feel so horrible for Adam as well.
ManicTater chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
I was so worried the Leviathan was going to gets am while Dean was gone.
ManicTater chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Ah, now I know what the team is thinking :-) .
ManicTater chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
I feel so bad for Sammy.

I'm wondering what Hotch and the team are thinking right now.

Damn Leviathan!
ManicTater chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
I feel so bad for Sammy.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I enjoy the similarities between Sam and Spencer. Though I'm sad they are both experiencing mental issues after their captivity. I look forward to seeing the two groups meet and to see how the Criminal Minds team is introduced to the supernatural.
Mary Mab chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
You know who he was talking about spence... But they won't see each other for some time so next chapter... Now... ;p ;) ;p