Reviews for Soft Come The Dragons
Katii0924 chapter 13 . 10/31
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 13 . 10/27
Great story with a sweet ending :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 7 . 10/27
oh no not good especially for Sam here already taking apart
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 5 . 10/27
yeah Lucifer i our rather in this case hallicifer is very mean
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 2 . 10/27
poor sammy and poor Dean different know what's going on with sammy. that's like the worst thing for Dean having to watch and not being able to help
guest chapter 11 . 5/20
There is a prophet who wrote everything down right?
There was a fanfiction convention right?
QueenBea93 chapter 13 . 2/22
Another great story! :)
AlxM chapter 13 . 2/14
This was anothet awesome story. I loved the building friendship between the Winchesters and the team, and your case-fics are always most interesting. Lovely ending. Thanks for sharing!
Kurokaga chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
wooowwwthis is the best i really love your story . i wish you would made a story where they'll meet castiel . that would be super awesome
jasnrob chapter 13 . 8/11/2015
Was in the mood for a SPN and Criminal Minds read and was delighted to find your stories. Thank you for posting and if you ever consider cross posting to AO3 it would be great.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
Nicely written, and a bit of a flip to the other side of the merged fandom. It is also nice to see a bit more of Sam dealing with his post-cage trauma. Based on the timing, I would assume the party is after Cas fixed him? Thank you for posting!
Nydac chapter 13 . 2/24/2015
This is the BEST fanfiction I have ever read!
Sphinxius chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
Man this was such a good story! Great plot, excellent pace, never a dull moment, totally kept me on the edge of my seat! I hope you really will do some more crossover stories between these two shows! You are fantastic at it!
leemay100 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
So enjoyed this series. Hoping for a sequel !
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2014