Reviews for The Smile That Changed Everything
Flying Mint Bunn chapter 2 . 3/7
HOLYY SHITT! UPDATE! UPDATE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!
FANGIRL chapter 2 . 3/1
THIS IS SO AWESONW!

NOOOOO! DON'T RUIN AMRIVAS IBBOCRNCE!
Insanity-Chi chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
please continue!
Kintoki Kin chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Update, da? I'm interested in what Scotland intention is Nicely written btw.
Mello's love chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
so ?
*happy goat*
Black Fox chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
5 words to describe this fanfic: THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
UPDATE
UPDATE
PLEAAAASEEEEE
iEatYouForBrekky chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Oooo… Me likey. Me likey very much! I loved the dream/memory at the beginning. Does the “It's because we care.” thing mean poor England was abused to prepare him for the real world? And that ending… Poor America must be traumatised. Nobody wants to see their older bro/sis getting ‘busy.’ Well, France might, but he's a pervert. Thank you for updating. It made me feel so happy when I realised you updated.
Mx Akiyata chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
hahaha XD Love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
MOAR QAQ
iEatYouForBrekky chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I think I love you for writing this. Britaincest/ScotEng is so underrated. This first chapter is brilliant and America's possessiveness is kinda cute. By the way, I've got a suggestion. Scotland's bullying could have been him preparing England for the real world. Here in East Kilbride, everyone's always complaining that their older brother/sister is horrible to them, but they always cope better with bullying than only children because they've already heard it all before and if worst comes to worst, it's the older sibling to the rescue! But you do whatever you like. As a crazy Scottish girl with a crush on her English classmate, I'll support your fanfiction :)
Mx Akiyata chapter 1 . 2/1/2014