Reviews for Bloodlust
Lol chapter 23 . 6/14/2018
Honestly, I don’t think Dean and Sam would be that upset that he kills bad people. They do pretty much the same thing. Not to mention they were held captive by human camnobaks and even said themselves that humans are the scariest monster. I don’t think they would tried to stop him. Idk.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2017
Great story!
LLL chapter 23 . 11/19/2017
Yea you had an being and it was a bloody awesome ending.

Loved it.
LLL chapter 19 . 11/19/2017
I want a dexter no after hunt before thus ends.

Screams
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2017
Sounds like dean with Jack in season 13. Lol
LLL chapter 16 . 11/19/2017
Love this crossover. Wish it was longer. Moped.
LeeMarieJack chapter 23 . 3/24/2015
That was an interesting ending. Does this mean that Sam and Dean still have to track him down?
LeeMarieJack chapter 22 . 3/24/2015
Boy, that one has been coming since chapter one. Poor Dean.
Zealot492 chapter 23 . 3/24/2015
Great story!
LeeMarieJack chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
What a clever Dexter we are. Creepy to look at pictures of bodies while eating tomato soup with meat in it.
LongRun chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
I can't remember why Dexter chose not to tell the guys that he worked in forensics, but it would've made his life easier. Less lies to worry about, less things to explain.
And I noticed that Dean mellowed somewhat, or maybe he's just focussed on the case.
Also, "low-grade torture" of travelling with the boys? lol
LeeMarieJack chapter 20 . 2/22/2015
Is Dexter going to get all weird at the sight of blood and gore? Are the Winchesters going to discover the darker side of their guest?
LongRun chapter 19 . 2/13/2015
I'm enjoying this story. It's wise they at least gave Dexter some pointers, despite Dean's misgivings. Now he's semi-prepared. I still hope to see them hunt together once or twice as a training exercise. Dexter seems to think he'll be able to impress the guys... Hmm. We'll see.
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 2/12/2015
Sam and Dean need to find their book and get on the same page again. This is getting annoying. Dexter's a creep. I wonder how they'll find out or if it is possible to send Dexter home again. On the other hand, maybe home is grateful the monster is gone and will not be that happy about getting him back again.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
I agree with Dean. Dexter should go home. HIs own universe is calling. Dean has good instincts. If you have an Angel on call, why not listen to what he says?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »