Reviews for Isn't It Lovely?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
I really love this one
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
I just love all your stories! Theyre so cuteee and amaziingg especially the twinleaf, can you write about hoennshipping or heartsoulshipping?
johnathan chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
i think that is a great story. did u make that up yourself?
ILikeShorts chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
What a fantastic oneshot collection. A few comments on some of my favorites...

Volkner and Jasmine - Somehow, I just knew she'd wind up with his jacket as soon as the white-dress-in-the-rain thing came up. :D And the "Sorry"/"I'm not" exchange was just perfect.

Siebold and Malva - Awesome ending was awesome. Also loved your take on the dynamic between them. One of the best XY pairings, for sure.

Calem and Serena - They were both so awkward, and it was so unbelievably cute.

Pikachu and Ketchup - You're my hero, like, seriously. XD

Grimsley and Shauntal - OMG... way to give a whole new meaning to the word "compensation."

Silver and Lyra - Poor Silver. He doesn't understand his feelings at all. And it's adorable.

Falkner and Janine - Janine disguising herself as Whitney was genius. And in response to the A/N, I can't say I noticed anything particularly off about Falkner's character...

Anyway, I absolutely loved reading these. They're really well done, and, in general, there's something so satisfying about the endings.

And I can't believe they were all written in the span of a month. That's crazy impressive.
writerforthelessknown chapter 20 . 2/27/2014
You're trying to make me a Twinleaf shipper! *gasp*

Oh well. It's cuter than Ikari anyway...
writerforthelessknown chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
I'm currently dying of laughter about Pikachu and the ketchup bottle. It's hilarious.

And...

YES. POKESHIPPING. I am now completely satisfied.
go-pikagirl chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
lol this is so funny
becksterRES chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
XD I love this! I remember the times of Pikachu's strange love and it's good to see it back again :D Unfortunately, I only play Pokemon as opposed to watching and following the show so a lot of these chapters won't make sense to me. But! The ones I do get, I'll read because I seriously love your writing and this was just amazing :)

Until next time
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
that was wonderful
writerforthelessknown chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
They were all excellent. I must admit, the last one was most likely my favorite. I can't wait to see more :D
Rapis-Razuri chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
It's been a while since I stepped into the Pokemon fandom, but let me just say I'm enjoying these drabbles/one shots! (Though I'm only up to speed with the 5th gen right now, haha!)

Keep it up :D