Reviews for The thing about falling
BlueMoonChaos chapter 5 . 4/26
Spock's thoughts towards the end at this point are probably along the lines of "dense idiot genius..." XD
Evans chapter 11 . 4/14
Just finished this story. I loved it! I think you portrayed the characters very well. I hope you continue to write. You have great potential.
Evans chapter 7 . 4/13
So, we have the incident with the fish. Which was a classic! I loved how Spock just watched whilst sitting or collecting berries.

Don't forget the stream beforehand when Jim fell and Spock just sat there atop a rock meditating. I couldn't stop laughing!

And this chapter was just fantastic! Jim thought the Vulcan kiss was a high five? *bursts out laughing* That one is definitely an original if I ever saw one. Most fics state Jim didn't know anything about that, or he thought the action was the equivalent to a platonic display of affection. Well done on that account!

Anyway, I know that you completed this just over a year ago, but I have only just seen it. I just wanted to let u know that I am really enjoying this fic so far. It's making me laugh on several occasions and putting a smile on my face. Thank u for writing this! I will review it again at the end!
CasteChaos chapter 1 . 1/18
Can't express how much I LOVED this story!
Kittysongbird chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Hi fives lol. Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I loved this so much! It was so sweet and cute! :D
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Okay, now that I'm at the end, I'm going to review. I'll be completely honest with you; your bipedal lizard-thing sounds suspiciously similar to The Evil Thing from the Haunting Hour: Don't Think About It, the one they play on Cartoon Network on Halloween. Which totally fits with the "reading subconscious fears" thing. Other than that, I thought the whole planet and your OC villain were very original.

And if you haven't seen that movie, I'm sure it's online somewhere; if you watch it, you'll see what I mean.
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Good job!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
I love still story so much. Well written and kept me wondering what would happen next. Spirk FTW!
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
So cute! Great job with this story, I enjoyed reading it!
Gap Between the Lines chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Well, that was a rollercoaster ride of a fanfic. One minute there's jokes and slightly awkward sexual tension, the next someone's almost died, plants are trying to kill them and a psycho is trying to get in the way of all the Spirk.
I loved it, if you didn't realise that already. Emotional rollercoaster fanfics are the best, especially where Jim and Spock are concerned.
XanaduHawk chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
...I find Zach's origin to be kind of, I don't know, anticlimactic? A little too cliché? It feels like it could have been, more, if that makes any sense.
XanaduHawk chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
So the planet's run by a psychic vampire-like being with a fairy-like disposition in regards to names who has the powers of a demi-god with a sadistic streak? Bummer of a place to be stuck on.
XanaduHawk chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
(reads about the female crumbling to ashes) Okay, so maybe they're not on Pandora.
XanaduHawk chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
...Are they on Pandora? This planet is starting to sound like Pandora.