Reviews for The thing about falling
CasteChaos chapter 1 . 1/18
Can't express how much I LOVED this story!
Kittysongbird chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Hi fives lol. Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I loved this so much! It was so sweet and cute! :D
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Okay, now that I'm at the end, I'm going to review. I'll be completely honest with you; your bipedal lizard-thing sounds suspiciously similar to The Evil Thing from the Haunting Hour: Don't Think About It, the one they play on Cartoon Network on Halloween. Which totally fits with the "reading subconscious fears" thing. Other than that, I thought the whole planet and your OC villain were very original.

And if you haven't seen that movie, I'm sure it's online somewhere; if you watch it, you'll see what I mean.
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Good job!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
I love still story so much. Well written and kept me wondering what would happen next. Spirk FTW!
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
So cute! Great job with this story, I enjoyed reading it!
Gap Between the Lines chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Well, that was a rollercoaster ride of a fanfic. One minute there's jokes and slightly awkward sexual tension, the next someone's almost died, plants are trying to kill them and a psycho is trying to get in the way of all the Spirk.
I loved it, if you didn't realise that already. Emotional rollercoaster fanfics are the best, especially where Jim and Spock are concerned.
XanaduHawk chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
...I find Zach's origin to be kind of, I don't know, anticlimactic? A little too cliché? It feels like it could have been, more, if that makes any sense.
XanaduHawk chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
So the planet's run by a psychic vampire-like being with a fairy-like disposition in regards to names who has the powers of a demi-god with a sadistic streak? Bummer of a place to be stuck on.
XanaduHawk chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
(reads about the female crumbling to ashes) Okay, so maybe they're not on Pandora.
XanaduHawk chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
...Are they on Pandora? This planet is starting to sound like Pandora.
wearylily chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
It's done then. I loved it, truly. Sorry for being late though... But I have loved reading this story so much. I loved when Jim was muttering about hi-fives and Bones was listing all the signs between Spock and Jim particularly. Thank you for the excellent story!
laustic chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
This was such a perfect story and while I'm sad that it has ended, at least it ended beautifully. I've enjoyed every moment of this fic.
Doodle0505 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
A good ending; very sweet :)