Reviews for The Effect of a Horse and a Dragon
user51s2r chapter 4 . 3/24
fun story! I hope it continues. Well worth reading!
user51s2r chapter 2 . 3/24
not much to say here, fucking awesome doesn't even begin to cover it! Lots of good stuff in this chapter!
user51s2r chapter 1 . 3/24
I wasn't sure about reading this story at the beginning. But it was by one of my favorite authors so I had to give it a try.

I love the premise and the characterizations. I also like how this Ranma wasn't a complete idiot at times and took different actions while still in his world. I really liked chapter 1 and will be bingeing this story!

tl;dr AMAZING story, very much worth reading!
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 2/21
Now this is nice and fun... and Usagi... Usagi... I would not be surprised at all if she was indeed this universes version of a Non-Magical girl Sailor Moon. Although Biotics could be seen as SPACE MAGIC, so... hehe. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
absolutely love how ranma developed in this story, i prefer this ranma to the canon one. him and herb are doing quite well in the mass effect universe
Chaosredshift chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Interesting story, Shame you stopped it
yurei king chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
Once again I find myself captivated by a story you have written. I'm glad I came across your Horse of the Dead and the rest of your additions to the Ranma fanfiction community.

Incredibly curious to see where you'll be going with this.
ChaosRune chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
It's odd how much of a prude Ranma and Herb are here, they are almost as bad as their canon counterparts, do they even have hormones?
Sonkuragari chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
I greatly enjoyed reading The Effect of a Horse and a Dragon and eagerly await more chapters! You had mentioned you wouldn't be able to get around to playing the games through again til the next summer, so since that was last year and summers just begun, I'm hoping you've started playing through again to get more inspiration. I uh...I'm sorry to say I didn't get the Dr. Who reference, I thought it was some song from Lexx she was singing...wonder if anyone even remembers that show...Anyway, I'm curious as to whether the entire crew (aside from Ranma and Herb of course) of their ship is going to be Asari, I'm kinda hoping there'll be a few more likeable oddballs like Usagi on the crew (I frickin LOVE Usagi by the way!).
Wrin chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
This was kind of fun, but I'm not terribly fond of the ME universe so I don't think I'll be following it. In answer to your question: no I didn't get the onomatopoeia, sorry. Also: why does the new ship have ME railguns on it? I thought that required element zero, which Ranma and Herb would most likely refuse to have on board if they could. Maybe they compromised or something, I don't know. Anyway, despite my predisposition against some of the story elements I really did enjoy this. Thank you.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
interesting story and i hope you continue it at some point. one thing though, it's called the extranet, not the intraweb.

i'm also pretty sure that Anderson, at least, should be a captain by this point. he is a veteran of the First Contact War, after all. and Hackett should probably be a Vice Admiral at this point, at the very least. By the beginning of Mass Effect 2, he's the head of the entire Alliance Navy. i don't care how big a victory that is, a bureaucracy isn't going to jump a one star flag officer to a four or five star one.
Seth chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
The story has been good I hope you'll make more chapters in the future
Bluesnowman chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
Very very good work just like your other stories I have read.
najex chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
I would realy like this one to be continued.

I think Omega is a place our 2 robin hoods could do a lot of good.
Or just hang around at the edge of Batarion terretory and wait for a slave round and kick there ass when they do.
Or have them go and whipe the floor with cerberus.
Or just jump stait into the Collectors attempting to abduct them.

Not sure how you would get Samara involved unless you have them run into Morinth on Omega or someting.
Priest chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
I like this story, and would love to see more. The only thing I know about Mass Effect is what you have written here and I look forward to learning more in the future.