Reviews for The Effect of a Horse and a Dragon
MShrieken chapter 5 . 5/17
Have you ever read Harry Potter: Geth? Great story, even if Harry gets somewhat OP around the middle/end third. There's also Transcendent Humanity, unfortunately dead but still a good read. There's also And the Meek Shall Inherit the Galaxy, basically humanity makes first contact with quarians before turians and all the changes that result from that. It's complete, and has a sequel that's got a good 100K words before it died.
dvilleza chapter 5 . 5/2
I hope this continues
Very good, loved
FireInLife chapter 1 . 4/11
Ugh. I wish you had treated the asari like aliens in Star Wars. Or like they are in canon. Not sex obsessed nymphos. I could probably rant about it for hours, but you'd probably just consider me a crazy feminist lol. And you have the right to write as perverted/ecchi stories as you want, so.

But it just really puts me off if this story, which sucks because Mass Effect and Ranma are two of my favorite fandoms. And I'm probably going to stop reading because what you wrote at the end.

"Ranma was helpless. And as the six asari who had snuck into his room had nothing but good intentions (albeit hormonally driven ones) toward him it did not activate."

Preeettyy sure you just implied those asari planned on gang raping him. Especially when you brought up the chains. Not cool. I doubt you intended it to come across that way, but intentions aren't everything. If you are reading this review, may be worth going back and changing it.
bradw316 chapter 5 . 4/2
Working around the fact this is at least a year maybe two years before the events of ME1 which you've established as the Colonist/Ruthless M/Shepard. Best way is to simply toss what you know of ME1 into a fire and let it burn. Ranma possibly saving Tali in someway before Shepard arrived and is less inclined to give Shepard her Omni-tool data because of it. Main problem would be getting Ranma there.
Difdi chapter 5 . 3/9
You have a recurring typo in this chapter - every time you mentioned Quarians, you called them Quarrens.
gdog1 chapter 5 . 3/2
This is a wonder full story. Keep it up.
PasiveNox chapter 5 . 2/27
Great it’s great
rrgeorge21 chapter 5 . 2/24
Glad to see this story updated. Always interesting to see how a non-tech focused universe such as Ki or Magic based integrates with the science based of Mass Effect. Of course, can't forget the chaos factor of Ranma (and associated company) breaking all plans.

For a really good story to read, Harry Potter: Geth (by mjimeyg) as recommended is a good read. Another one you might enjoy would be The Undisputed (by Geralt) which is a bit more tech and military focused as well as a competent council and system alliance (surprisingly so too).
DarkViolet7258 chapter 5 . 2/23
It seems that they both are wild cards in mass effect
dragonsword1000 chapter 5 . 2/16
Please continue this story.
carwash36 chapter 5 . 2/14
Awesome chapter
Darned chapter 5 . 2/11
Good to see more of this one, sad to see it going back to sleep.
shall-iin chapter 5 . 2/10
glad to see this continue, keep up the good work.
Hikari Nova chapter 5 . 2/12
very nice fic so far and yeah the ME universes races are stupid for falling into the trap of following existing tech tree that they found instead of continuing to develop their own tech trees more so the ME humanity who instead of following down their own development once they found the 'wonder tech' that is the VERY rare Element Zero {That should have set of warnings as the element can't be natural due to how rare it is and the fact it's a element Zero and something that's not natural outside of dark matter}