Reviews for The Effect of a Horse and a Dragon
Dzerx chapter 4 . 2h
Hmm... I wonder how Kasumi will come to the Mass Effect dimension. Hopefully if she does somehow join Ranma, he won't be left as second best due to her not being able to return to Dr Tofu
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 10/10
This was another excellent chapter I hope you update this one soon.
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 10/9
This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 10/9
Pretty great follow up chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 10/9
Pretty great first chapter
linx007 chapter 4 . 8/24
Just binged this in a single day (somewhat horrifying when I think about how its a work day) and now I slump in sadness at how long its been since this was updated. Truly amazing work with an incredibly solid foundation primed and ready for a great story to launch from. Really hope to see this story continued, Great Work!
Gods 3rd Son chapter 4 . 8/21
Chapter 3. Don't worry, you made it abundantly, obviously clear that Benezia is complacent in her thinking.
On an unrelated note, I might complain about the weird alien sex stuff, but I actually quite like reading that kind of thing.
Gon Freaks chapter 2 . 5/15
I am sorry to see that this story has not been updated in a long time, but it is my first time reading this story out of all the others that I already love. So thanks for the beginning of another great story.

Thanks!
user51s2r chapter 4 . 3/24
fun story! I hope it continues. Well worth reading!
user51s2r chapter 2 . 3/24
not much to say here, fucking awesome doesn't even begin to cover it! Lots of good stuff in this chapter!
user51s2r chapter 1 . 3/24
I wasn't sure about reading this story at the beginning. But it was by one of my favorite authors so I had to give it a try.

I love the premise and the characterizations. I also like how this Ranma wasn't a complete idiot at times and took different actions while still in his world. I really liked chapter 1 and will be bingeing this story!

tl;dr AMAZING story, very much worth reading!
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 2/21
Now this is nice and fun... and Usagi... Usagi... I would not be surprised at all if she was indeed this universes version of a Non-Magical girl Sailor Moon. Although Biotics could be seen as SPACE MAGIC, so... hehe. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
absolutely love how ranma developed in this story, i prefer this ranma to the canon one. him and herb are doing quite well in the mass effect universe
Chaosredshift chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Interesting story, Shame you stopped it