Reviews for The Effect of a Horse and a Dragon
lexus4444 chapter 5 . 4/16
While there are about 5 mistakes these 5 chapters. I really enjoyed this story so far.
GeorgeTobor chapter 5 . 4/11
This reminds me of your Ranma/Star Wars fic.
Not a complaint, just an observation.

I hope you continue it eventually because I have enjoyed what you have written.

Thanks.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 4/11
read the timeline on the Mass Effect wiki.

Yes the ending leaves much to be desired...

Destroy the reapers is the best but it is to simple an end, it lacks imagination.
Control is enslavement and means eventual rebellion, stupid.
Combining is not bad, but not great either...

Better would have been somehow freeing and deprogramming all those the reapers had assimilated.

Best would be ... I'm not sure but the available endings are not it.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 4/10
The only problem is I know nothing about Mass Effect.

You have time to put in explanations for people like me.

Good start.
KM Donovan chapter 5 . 2/27
try Quartermass or mjimeyg, both have a good Harry Potter/Tali Mass Effect crossover.

personally, i am trying to find a good ME crossover with Harry/Ranma paired with Liara. Tali, while adorable, is becoming overdone as a pairing option. and NO ONE seems to even CONSIDER Liara as an option. they all seem to go "Nah, Liara is too Obvious a choice, lets do something different." and yet, by doing something "different" they all do the same thing. and that is usually choosing Tali.

so yeah, both the aforementioned authors have a decent Mass Effect crossover that has a Tali/Harry Potter pairing. maybe they will help with your muse.
joeyblast chapter 4 . 10/2/2021
Yesssss! Doctor Who for the win!
Quatermass chapter 4 . 5/29/2021
...Your onomatopoeia for the "Doctor Who" theme failed. Too many people try it and fail.
jhsilver123 chapter 5 . 5/18/2021
Any chance the new Mass Effect Legendary Edition rekindled your Muse?
Resurrection99 chapter 5 . 3/8/2021
RIP was fun while it lasted.
GuestD chapter 5 . 2/25/2021
Hey writer please hurry soon with more of these stories I have to know what happens next like what planet, how the ship will look and be painted which I recommend to be painted black with blue and sliver markings to make it harder to see the ship in space or at night on a planet, also what about Ranma’s kid he accidentally fathered I have to see how that will turn out, also who else will be a permanent crew member on there ship, and will they ever find a way home, make a new home, find any trace of different kinds of fighting styles, also what other battles will they get into, also I want to Specters reaction to Ranma’s prank. Please all my questions need answers by you writing more so hurry soon with updates for the story.
59marxbb chapter 5 . 2/1/2021
Fun story, thank you for writing and sharing! Hope you are doing well~
erias chapter 5 . 1/7/2021
esta la idea bastante bien desarrollada ,lo único malo que parece que la historia esta abandonada ,habrá esté año una actualización.
Zandrel Ficwalker chapter 5 . 9/19/2020
I miss this story so much. If you need some inspiration try The Unknown Defender. It’s a Halo cross but it has a bit of you style of writing. It does have Tali as a featured character.
Rydan fall chapter 1 . 7/18/2020
Okay, first off, I think Herb is not really needed, at all.
Secondly, inserting Ranma is very easy, even more so if you want to dump all of the Nerima gang.
How?
Kasumi Goto or in japanish, Goto Kasumi.
See how ypu almost get "Go to Kasumi"?

Yes, turn Kasumi into Ranma, who is restricting herself a bit.
With Eezo base gravity manipulation and force field projectors...
Well, you could always be walking around in high gravity, like in Dragonball (Z) its high gravity training chambers, you know.
I can also see Ranma acting as a modern day Robin Hood slash Batman.

Umi Sen Ken needs a piece of fabric or something else, to tie itself too, what about a forcefield, using the vacuum blades from the Yami Sen Ken as part of the technique?
Add to this the holoprojector technology that uses the shield panels as projector screens and...

Just let Ranma after ME1, start stealing any and all data about stealthship designs.
Thus neting the SR1, SR2 and Tempest designs.
If you use the SR2 its body as the main factor, with the wings of the SR1...
Well, then you can slot in piece of the Tempest into the resulting hole, like beafing up the wings or making deck one bigger and thus actually having a reason for that neck/back/top bulb.
Increased engineerings room would then also be possible, together with a more logical deck two, that uses SR1 staircases to connect to deck one, which then has gained the ME3 SR2 warrroom as well on deck one it's Tempest expension in place of the hangarbay of that Tempest expension of deck one.

The main problem would be the frame design and construction.
But I can not see Ranma not having a AI friend, you?

I can see Ranma stealing from Cerberus, whatever (s)he needs.
Remember, while on a planet, Ranma is strong, in space Ranma gets weak by the way space fights happen.

I would think that with such a build, Ranma should be able to get all the needed materials way before its time, maybe enough to also construct a Adromeda Inititive Arc as well.
Main danger for Ranma, would then be the Asari, who would see some human gall that should be a old granny by now, not looking as she did, during the first contact war.

Keeping Ranma out ME1, makes it so that the destruction of the SR1 and the shove everything under the carpet, stick head in the sand reaction of the whole Citadel Council, drows Ranma out in order to really take stock of things.
WindbornesWord chapter 5 . 5/15/2020
Interesting, I’m curious what class Shepard is. Also since Shep’s sections are so small in this Fic you could easily rewrite the character into being a Female. I’ll just point to my previous review for the reasons why. That’s my big suggestion for this story.