Reviews for The Effect of a Horse and a Dragon
The Crimson Vixen chapter 3 . 7/31
Rawr!~ I've read this fic five or six times (possibly more) and it still is just as enjoyable as the first read. Love the fact that you went a completely new route with Ranma's fighting style. Have almost never seen it done, outside of taking a style from a different series. So props to you.
I need more of this in my life!
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 3 . 5/16
I'm actually sorry I haven't read this sooner. I'm not a Mass Effect fan at all, but I actually enjoy not only what Ranma and Herb are doing in that universe, I greatly enjoyed how you started it off at Jusenkyo. I did notice one error in Chapter 2. You wrote 'her and Ranma' when it should have been 'Herb and Ranma'. Other than that, I didn't notice anything blatantly wrong. I'm hoping to see a new chapter to this sometime, but I understand if the Muse has gone on permanent vacation. Mine do a lot as well. Keep up the good work.
Difdi chapter 3 . 5/5
Any Benezia indoctrinated is scary. But THIS Benezia? If this one gets indoctrinated, Shepard will die on Noveria.
Dark Celestial Empress chapter 3 . 4/16
I luv the twist goin on in here, but I am curious if you intend to 2 way P.O.V.
Slice9200 chapter 3 . 4/13
Love the story and the work you have put into it but I have to ask if you ever plan to update it? Their are so many dead stories out there and it would be a shame to see this great start join them.
Finally, a chapter that isn't as short as a military haircut.
please update this is a great story
GeneralStargate chapter 3 . 4/3
Damn really good story. Really love how it is going. Really hope that we get another chapter soon
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 3/19
To go through all those changes yet he has to attack a former friend because he sucker punches him? Frankly, it was very jarring.
Logan- Murder of Crows chapter 2 . 3/2
• Strength: Ranma can exert a force equal to lifting well over 100 metric tons (1 mton 1.1 US ton). Notable examples include supporting two building-sized blocks of ice (density of 917 kg/m3, estimated 250–750 metric tons) as well as pressure exerted by Ryouga, who by all appearances could exert force equivalent to lifting a few dozen thousand metric tons under optimal circumstances.

• Speed: Ranma can sprint at supersonic speeds, and his attack speed is easily hypersonic. Reactions are easily hypersonic melee range (0.5 millisecond reaction time), which would allow him to dodge a 3700 m/s (Mach 10.8) mass effect bullet fired from about 90 cm away. Even prior to receiving speed training from Cologne, Ranma was able to launch 518 punches within 2 seconds (about 300 punches per second), each moving at least 400 m/s, or Mach 1.2. After the speed training from, he was able to land 100 punches on Ryoga in the span of what looked like a single punch (100 punches in less than 1/100th of a second, based on decades of research in human visual processing speed), which is in excess of 15,000 m/s (Mach 45). He was able to catch over one hundred pieces of plum-sized rock fragments/shrapnel out of the air from one of Ryouga's Bakusai Tenketsu rock explosions from only about 10–15 meters away, said fragments probably moving around the speed of sound (340 m/s). So yes, they are indeed "that fast".

• Durability: Ranma has a durability easily within the realm of multi-city block level (able to survive an attack that would wipe out of multiple average sized city blocks), and can possibly be considered at the level of a town or small mountain given other feats. He withstood vacuum blades capable of slicing apart a large (small monument-sized) solid iron statue like a radish (building level destruction) without being even moderately injured, and has fallen hundreds of meters into solid stone to only receive some bruises. The building-destroying (at minimum) regular Shi-shi Hokodan was only capable of knocking him out for a while when it hit him the first time. He was also able to withstand being around flames hot enough to melt off the top of a mountain, solid rock (which is liquid at 700–1200 C). So he should be effectively bullet-proof normally, and he should be able to take ML-77 missiles to the face without being significantly injured.

• Stamina: Ranma has vastly superhuman stamina, allowing him to fight at supersonic speeds while throwing around hundreds of blows with 100 metric tons of force for over ten minutes non-stop easily. On top of this, he has shown the capacity to use special abilities that drain stamina ("ki") even more several times while fighting and still does not tire even after several minutes of exertion.

• Destructive Capacity: Ranma's melee blows, at full strength, are more than enough to casually shatter 3 m diameter boulders, blow over large (10 m tall, 100 cm thick) concrete walls, and wreck entire houses. His Moko Takabisha is easily a building-destroyer, and can be charged to about city-block level destruction. Hiryu Shoten Ha literally summons a legitimate cyclone with strong gale-force winds winds that are possibly in excess of 90 m/s (200 mph), and if used indoors would easily tear a building apart from within just like a real tornado would. Hiryu Korin Dan was powerful enough when Ranma used it to damage a large part of the mountain he was fighting upon (easily high end multi-city block to small town level damage), although this is a circumstantial feat. His other attacks, Hiryu Hyo Toppa and Hiryu Gyoten Ha, required the Gekkaja to use, and are definitely even more powerful than Hiryu Korin Dan.
djett4 chapter 3 . 2/17
amazing story cant wait for more
iceland chapter 3 . 1/24
wonder what happens next in the next story.
HorusRei chapter 3 . 1/23
Love the story, I can't wait until the next chapter.
Katsuhito chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Very nice! I think I'm enjoying this story even more than Third Path. I look forward to more (soon? ish?).