Reviews for Of Sneaky Slytherins and Daring Gryffindors
crotia chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
I love this stoy thanx for updating
lady sakura cosmos chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
Good story
Bibliophilic12 chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
I think that Helga and Rowena should go to the future and pretend to be either cousins or siblings and go by the names Helena Branch and Rosalin Ravenswood.
This is a great story so far. Please keep going.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
I know about line breaks. It annoys me so much! I had to be creative. Poor Sal, my love shall heal you!
Ebenbild chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Hi Moonshine Wanderer!
I love your story. One of the best parts is still that Salazar was put into Gryffindor thanks to Godric xD I also like, that now there is a more serious tone about the lives Godric and Salazar led before. It makes them more realistic as you suddenly know more about them. Continue like that.
About Rowena and Helga: It would be interesting but don't forget that you need to concentrate on some characters as the main ones. If you have too many it might not be good for the story. And there is also Dumbledore to consider: explaining two new students away is hard - four?! Extremely hard, maybe impossible. And Dumbledore is smart. He can count to four - add to that the nicknames etc... But of course it would be great to hear from Rowena and Helga also. I would really see Rowena against Umbridge. I just want you to consider if it really fits in your main plot.
Well, I hope I could help a little bit (even if I cannot choose if it would be better if R and H would come or not)
Ebenbild
Tsukiyo69 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Thanks for the two last chapters !
You took me completely by surprise with the change of tone, from light to really serious. But it's a good thing : we realise that the two Founders had to go through hard times and got stronger with it.
And a fury. Now that is a original monster you mentioned (created ?) that I never saw in HP fanfictions. Dark, powerful it correspobds absolutely with the Founders' timeline. So a big YES !
About adding Helga and Rowena, why not ? It could be really fun. Just thinking of RowenaUmbrige in the same room... Or maybe Helga would be the most vicious with the toad-woman for harming students ? Anyways, whatever you decide, I'll continue to read your story. ;)
wolfawaken chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Love this story ! I enjoyed each chapter and love how each one interact together.
SakuraKoi chapter 11 . 9/19/2014