Reviews for She Runs With Wolves and Lions
Nikki L chapter 25 . 4/17
Hi! Please please please continue this story! It has kept me from studying and on the edge of my seat. Remember that you are the author and this is fanfiction so don't be afraid to write what you want :) I do have a favor to ask hehe. Please give Calryssa the ending she deserves which is all the best since she is such a good person and though, it may not follow GoT's ways in punishing the good, I ask that you give her what she deserves since GoT lacks a bit of justice :))
Ginger snap chapter 25 . 4/14
Update?
era-romance chapter 1 . 3/30
here's to hoping for a happy ending for jamie and ryssa. just a notable fact: it's said that a man (or woman) that is bled by the iron throne (aka, get a scratch due to the blades), is not fit to be king. your jamie would do well as king I think.
please please please continue
ozlady80 chapter 3 . 3/23
i know its hella late but happy 18th thats a big one! awesome story!
ForeverAlwaysTogether chapter 25 . 3/17
I just marathon read this whole story, I really hope you update soon! I need to see more of Caryssa and Jaime!
Guest1995 chapter 25 . 3/12
Please continue this amazing story, I'm eager to see where the story will take Caryssa, will she be able to prevent Robb and Catelyn's deaths? Will she cross the Narrow Sea to side with Daenerys if things go terribly wrong? So many possibilities to consider!
Please review fast. And get some Jaime scenes
WeAreUnbreakable chapter 25 . 1/8
Awesome book so far! Can't wait until you update it again, and I really hope it's soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
This is a well-written story, but Caryssa is a Mary Sue. I'm not saying that your story is bad or unreadable because of it, but please don't deny the fact that she is a MS. First of all, the term Mary Sue isn't sexist. It's just a word used to classify female fanfiction characters when they're overly perfect. There's a male counterpart to it: Gary Stu. It's just that most OCs in fanfiction are female so you've heard the term Mary Sue more. Secondly, she has NO flaws. The only flaw you gave her was that she has a bad temper, which is what all fanfic authors say is their MS's flaw. Caryssa is the best archer, incredibly beautiful, amazingly intelligent, etc. Perhaps if you didn't make her the absolute best in every single field. All this aside, I think that it's a decently written story that I enjoyed reading.
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 25 . 12/10/2016
So I have enjoyed your story, I've been really into Jaime/Fem Stark OC lately

That said I want to see more events in Kings Landing, particularly Joffrey's and Tywin's thoughts on your OC with a good mix of Cersie's other children, which I don't feel the OC would blame by the way

I really hope that you continue on with the idea of Joffrey lusting after your oc. I really like those fics for some reason despite the cliche bad guy wants to marry the heroine plot linr of old
Guest chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
Please carry on writing! :)
Asperitas chapter 25 . 11/6/2016
Hey, I really love this story. Caryssa is likeable and Jaime is at least somewhat charming (the incest thing is just gross). I hope you'll update soon