Reviews for She Runs With Wolves and Lions
Yo! Hey! I just read your fix today, the whole yelled at in class multiple times. So Yha it's the 17th and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
The Archfiend chapter 24 . 11/10
I'm sorry about your friend truly but I felt the need to tell you that you're an amazing writer and I read the whole story in a day and I love Ryssa and Jamie I just miss Tyrion sorry I love him and he's my fav and I hope this makes you even smile for a minute
- A
sarah chapter 24 . 10/30
I'm sorry for your loss hope everything turns out ok.
WolfLover53 chapter 24 . 10/26
Sorry to hear about your friend I hope your okay
Vikihungerrgame1 chapter 24 . 10/26
Im so sorry about your friend; it must be hard, I don't know what I would do if one of my friends died.
I know that in this moment there aren't words to make you feel better, but I lost my grandparents when I was little and I was raised by them, they were like my parents. In the beggining it doesn't seem like it, but I promise you, the pain will start to get lighter and one day it won't be there, you'll only have the good memories.
Take the time you need, darling, you can't put a final date to grieving.
I hope you're allright,... Well as much as someone in this situation can
MADStar529 chapter 24 . 10/26
So sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need to grieve. We understand.
Diana Cruz chapter 24 . 10/26
I am very sorry. Feel better soon.
NicoleR85 chapter 24 . 10/26
I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.
Forever Fanfiction Lover22 chapter 24 . 10/26
Oh my god. I'm so sorry about what happened to your friend. Losing someone is really hard so take all the time you need.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 24 . 10/26
You have our condolences. I understand where you're coming from. in the last four years I've lost a grandfather, grandmother, and only close to a month ago an Aunt.
We'll be waiting.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 24 . 10/26
I'm so sorry for your loss.
starlily16 chapter 24 . 10/26
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I lost a friend of mine earlier this year as well. I know how hard it can be to deal with. Take as much time as you need. Make sure to focus on you; we'll all still be here when you're ready. I know I haven't reviewed before but I love this story. And I know everyone else that loves this story will patiently wait. Just remember: it gets better. It's incredibly hard now but it gets better.
AsaraSahara chapter 6 . 10/23
I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of Mary Sues. I actually enjoy reading stories with these so called "too perfect" female characters
Spanglepants chapter 23 . 10/12
yay I love when there's new chapter. I really hope that Caryssa is the one who makes the journey to king's landing with jaime. It would be so good for them. I love them lol
ZabuzasGirl chapter 23 . 10/8