Reviews for She Runs With Wolves and Lions
hpfan chapter 25 . 8/26
Really love this fic. :) Can't wait for your next update
Oliviac0194 chapter 12 . 8/18
OMG! For this being your first time writing smut, and as well you said that you were worried of some kid reading this, I am just shocked! You wrote that really well, I mean REALLY GOOD! I am enjoying this fic a lot so far, and I hope to see maybe some updates soon because it is definitely worth reading. Great job!
StarApple086 chapter 25 . 8/14
any hope for an update soon? i really like this story. i liked that you ended the relationship between jamie and the queen long before they went to winterfell and it wasn't jamie who pushed bran off the tower, ive read jamie/fStarkoc stories before that had him still push bran and the oc forgive him, and it is never realistic. at least not to me, i could never forgive or love a man who almost killed my brother, and crippled him. i do admit im saddened my the way their relationship is now. i understand her anger at jamie, but i also thought she would take into account that he was doing exactly what she would (if you wrote her more brash) if one of his family members had kidnapped and possibly killed one of her brothers. it doesnt seem very fair how she was treating him, and even if its gross his relationship with his sister ended long before she devolved feelings for him, or even met him, so im not sure how i feel about her reaction to the news. im conflicted on that point. half of me says EWWWW she had his hands on her after fucking his twin.. and the other half says it was before they met and has no baring on their relationship. but honestly i think she should throw him a bone. not forgive him, or fix their relationship cuz atm they're on different sides of the battle field, but at least try and make sure he was treated better during his time as a prisoner. make sure he is fed properly, given water to bathe, clean clothes, and make sure he is at least treated with some respect. anyway im looking forward to your next update.
selinna chapter 6 . 7/25
Thank you for your words on Mary sues. So true what you said about Aragorn, what were his flaws again? Being human? I've also seen on someone's profile a rant about Batman being the ultimate Mary-sue. And I have to agree, pretty much every male "hero" out there is good looking, intelligent and too strong. Don't get me wrong I love them too but there's no need to go calling every female character one. And if Caryssa is considered a Mary-sue, then sign me up as a Mary sue fan, because I love reading fics with strong female characters.
BeautifulLotus chapter 25 . 7/26
I want more
Liz chapter 25 . 7/19
I never thought I'd be this in love with this story. So good! I want more
Kcaelum chapter 25 . 7/15
I hadn't even realized Chapter 25 had arrived until I saw the 'next' button wasn't there. Please update, Ryssa is a wonderful addition and I love the turn of events you have added. What will happen to Ser Jaime I wonder..? Will Ryssa defend him in the end? Are you going to kill off Robb? Will Ryssa and Tyrion get to have a talk again? Questions, questions, questions..
Bella-swan11 chapter 25 . 7/4
Caryssa you know what might happen, you need to take action. However much you love to Robb, you know that it can only be the King in the North but only in this kingdom.
Since he does not belong to the south, just a Targaryen can have the crown of the kingdoms.
Howland Reed should appear, the Stark family will disappear. They need allies, if they bend the knee to the true heir Jon then all supporters of the Targaryen family will support their cause of Stark.
After all, they expect the return of Jon Targaryen who better than the son of Prince Rhaegar.
Random Guest 2 chapter 25 . 6/29
Really enjoyed this chapter. So can't wait for more.
Antica chapter 25 . 6/29
Reviewing this as a quest since it's telling me that I've already reviewed this chapter

When I received an email notification of this update, my only reaction was HELL YEAH!

I really enjoyed this chapter and the dynamic between the characters. Can't wait to read the next one ️
PorcelainPuppetLady chapter 25 . 6/30
Jon Snow for king! Vote Jon Snow for the construction of a 2 Wall. (Donald trump aproves! )
Anyway... So happy that you updated Im a really big fan of your work and this fanfic is for sure on my GoT top 10 please keep on the amazing work :)
MADStar529 chapter 25 . 6/30
Great chapter.

Very interesting.

Caryssa is great and Stannis is awesome too.

Update When You Can. No Rush.
gamergirl28 chapter 25 . 6/30
I cried tears of joy when the proclaimed Jon King of the North. It's so nice seeing the good guys win for a change.
Aranel Silvertongue chapter 25 . 6/30
Long live the King in the North! Who now also has been revealed to be the rightful king of the Seven Kingdoms (YES! :) ). I am loving your story so much and am really glad that you're back at it again. Having Caryssa go and try to convince Stannis to form an alliance with Robb was brilliant! After all, you would need someone just as stubborn as him to get through that thick skull of his lol. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Evaline101 chapter 25 . 6/30