Reviews for She Runs With Wolves and Lions
Bella-swan11 chapter 21 . 8/29
Caryssa are a Stark have to be strong, you know you have to do to protect your family herself. You are an honorable woman even when Jaime did this, you know that this is inhumane and that if something happens sister Sansa you can afford it you should talk to your brother.
Caryssa seems that your brother should avoid making mistakes, you better disappear Talissa for the safety of your family, just talk it over with your mother.
Now Robb can not be distracted by this woman, take your decisions Talissa the beam leave the camp. Robb know loves you more than his own life just be careful that love grow in another direction.
Caryssa must consider the possibility that you might be pregnant, if that were to happen Jaime thinks that if you have a right to know in the unlikely event that happened.

Regards.
musepro chapter 2 . 8/29
I'm liking it so far - you've intrigued me with your character and her interactions with her siblings. I'm glad you've made your OC strong; I find that most of the women in GoT are strong, but none are particularly good with a weapon, besides Arya and Brienne. On a side note, you used the wrong word for a person who rapes, though - it's rapist, not raper. I look forward to seeing what's to come.
QuillBlade15 chapter 21 . 8/27
Great story!
Hoping that the Starks won't end up the same way in canon. Thank you for writing this fic. Looking forward for the next update. All the best. :)
MADStar529 chapter 21 . 8/24
Great chapter. Love Caryssa's dream of Ned and Robb being declared King. Update When You Can. No Rush.
Miss. Lori MacManus chapter 21 . 8/24
I enjoyed this chapter and will eagerly await the Sept. 14th chapter.
NicoleR85 chapter 21 . 8/24
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 21 . 8/24
Great chapter x
Jess chapter 20 . 8/13
Ive decided this is my favorite GOT story on this site. I cant wait for the next chapter!
velvetSunset chapter 20 . 8/15
Wow... Your story is awesome! :D Thank you very much for your hard work! :)
mystic twilight princess chapter 20 . 8/12
Hope you update soon! :)
eyann85 chapter 20 . 8/9
Noooooooooo! ... This is good, but please don't follow Canon completely, I thought having an Oc character changed outcomes in the story so please please don't kill off more Starks ... Let them be victorious. Epicness
vin.venture00 chapter 20 . 8/7
Hey :)
It was a really good chapter. I liked it when Caryssa stood up for Arya because she want to protect her from what she went through. The conversation between her and Jamie is interesting and cute, because he wants her to stay like herself. I look forward to the next chapter. :)
crazy.stacey chapter 20 . 8/5
Took me a few days to catch up on this, but it was totally worth it! Caryssa is amazing, and at first may seem like a Mary-Sue but she isn't really, which is refreshing. OCs - especially Stark OCs - tend to be Mary-Sue's. Hope you update soon, but I can wait!
Arianna Le Fay chapter 20 . 8/4
great chapter I cant wait to see what happens next
0netflixme0 chapter 20 . 8/3
Can't wait for the next update.