Reviews for Smallville: The Knight and the Naive
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
i really like this story, i would have like it more if there where a few more chapters, and bruce stayed in smallville.

sorry there is know hold that could not break out of, he just far two strong, like 10000 times stronger.

Jonathan smiled. "I know, son, I know; you just to be satisfied with being the best that you can be. Don't worry about the other guy, worry about yourself. In the end, honesty, good will, and sincerity will beat out looks any day."

i love that line, that the line you say ungly kids, not ones that look like clark, and if clark the ungly one in the group, then women are happy.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I never realized you'd done this story - and I *know* Dannell would have loved it... Touching and cool, all at the same time. I think it's one of your best - just because of the "heart" in it.

Ballmaster chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
WOw. Nice story:)
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Moose and I think that sums it up for me :-) Great story

Gothamite chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
This story was fantastically amazingly brilliant! Not only did it star Bruce Wayne, not only did show Clark's sexual tension (my god is he a horny guy or what?), but it also gave us a trip into the future where we saw Batman himself!
Meljean Brook chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Great story - wonderfully written and thought out. You've got a great grasp of the characters, and it is interesting to see Bruce in this context, when he's not quite so...hard. Dark here, but not as much as in the comics at an older age.
DarkDragonSpirit chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
That was #1. Cool story man.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Great story; fantastic characterizations and smooth writing make for an enjoyable read. LOL at the ending. _
Barbi-PiXi chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
i loved the idea and i thought it was pretty cool for a min i almost thought you'd end it wit a lil fling tween lana and bruce but oh well haahaa nice job
Superfan chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Hate to say it, but I have to agree with Zantac. All that testosterone should have been channeled more constructively. And, a menace requiring them to put their territorial jealousies aside, and work together, would have been just the ticket.
Dontia chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
I wish it had had more Lex, but those are my hormones talking. Well done. Especially liked the ending.
Dante de Troy chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
I give this story points for clarity and content. It doesn't belabor the point or give in to the temptations that might be present. And having Bruce best Clark was a master stroke. Makes one think...

keep writing.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
WAY too angsty! You should have balanced it with some kind of kryptonite-derived menace they could've dealt with, together.
jedismuggler chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
This story is well written. I'm impressed with your work. I really enjoyed it. :)
Idiot Savant chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Wow, that was an amazing story. You did a fantastic job of capturing the anger and pain that both of the future heros must have felt at the time and you portrayed them remarkably well. It's about time Clark received some real competition. Bravo...