Reviews for Lessons in Gardening
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That story is so lovely and funny that I'm at the loss of words. One of my favourites, and not just in the LotR section of fanfiction. Adorable! Especially loved the "ah daisies" and Haldir's "beast" that had supposedly crushed the poor fern. Lol!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
i understand for that to be the shock of haldir's very long life. how old is he, anyway? cute story, but poor little crushed plant from lothlorien...
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
*chokes with laughter* I love it!
Rhys chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
*snigger* Poor Haldir...this was a lovely fic. Their relationship was very realistic, and Gimli's training in the arts of identifying plants-and his own special method of remembering which is which-was brilliant. Their love was so evident, you really captured it.
Dreamality chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Oh, man, I just about DIED from laughing so hard. This story was so wonderful, it was the perfect mix of romance and humor without going overboard on either. You have a very eloquent writing style that is very pleasing to read. This is definitly going on my Favorites List. Excellent story! :-)
ivorybrowneyes chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
*bursts into laughter at the thought of the look on Haldir's face*
Scyllua chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Nice and lovely. Ok, I'm out of words to describe it, but let's put it like this: I like your Gimli x Legolas (or the other way round) very much indeed. I especially like your characterization of Legolas, let's say that it is closer to the easygoing character Tolkien portrayed.
Theresa Green chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Dear Little My,

Please can I say how much I enjoy your work. You portray Legolas and Gimli's relationship beautifully, with quiet humour and a superb attention to detail. I particularly like the "AAh Gimli" joke in 'Lessons In Gardening'. I laughed out loud.

Keep up the good work!

All the best,

Theresa Green
RavenLady chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
I love this story!
JB chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
This is brilliant! I love Legolas, but they [Legolas and Gimli] make a good pair.
Vespertilio Orientalis chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Yay, everyone loves Legolas, and Gimli is funny! Great fic
Amia2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
omg, i love this. haha! frisky little gimli, tsk tsk. and poor haldir! write more! :)
paragon chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
WAHHHAAHA! That was so funny. I killed myself laughing
EarthAngel Jenna chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Wow, that was really good~It was quite amusing too! Just as sweet as I imagined they would be together :)

Yeuua
Jimaine chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I love it I love it I love it! Hah-HAH! Haldir trying to spout manners after interrupting THAT! One could be thankful it wasn't Thranduril or Gloin! And Gimli and Legolas at the dinner table, while everyone else exchanges glances and goes "huh?"! This was well-written and I loved the dialogue.