Reviews for Rosario and A Vampire Season 3
Interesting
ShadowImageComics chapter 5 . 4/5
Nice story, can not wait for chapter 6
ZenithTempest chapter 5 . 2/12
Sucks that this story appears to be abandoned, has so much promise to it.
Scarease chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Has great promise like so far.
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Like the story, really digging it.

But one question. What's the deal with the harem? Is it a unwanted harem or is he with all of them? What girls are in the harem?
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I feel like this interaction between Issa and Tsukune is entirely inferior to the manga. Here, you don't have the overprotecting father act that contrasted with the detached hands-off advice afterward. In the manga, Issa asks Tsukune if Moka is the only one he is "close to". The most important part was that he then says, "I want to know how you really feel." He's not asking it as a multiple choice answer like you had him do with the choices being Moka, Kokoa, Akua, Kurumu, or Mizore. He asks the question in such a way that Tsukune searches a deeper part of himself for the answer. Omote Moka was the one whose image appeared in his mind, the one he fell in love with. Tsukune's expression and silence spoke for him, which is why Issa revealed what he did about Omote's soul. After what you had Issa say what he did, Tsukune's answer was instant and short, which is out of character for such a question, even as blunt as it was. Tsukune would at least say more initially, something like "All of those girls are precious to me, but I feel that Moka is the one closest to me." Again, the question you had Issa asks is limited by your word choice, as "which one are you most interested in" both sounds detached from deeper emotions and implies monogamy, which would be wrong coming from a practicing polygamist. Tsukune's explanation behind what he said also seems shallow, as they have been through so much together that "love as friends" doesn't cut it, especially considering how he did develop some romantic feelings for at least Kurumu during the course of the Season II manga. Lastly, the change of Tsukune's answer to Ura Moka from Omote Moka messes up the chances for the other girls, as in the manga, the other girls at least have until Ura and Omote have fully become one to get Tsukune to fall for them as well.
Slayer1Q chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Next chapter "The Student and the Master" Please continue this fantastic manga :-)
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
If this is taking place where Season II ended, why are Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari fighting? It's clearly Moka v. All by the end. The other girls have banded together to delay Tsukune from becoming even closer to Moka so that they all have a chance. All of the girls sans Moka are trying for the harem route. In-fighting is counter-productive.
aono chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
I think the next scene should be
"a living hella vampire " oh an the bus is having problems soooooo tskune ,the girls, and issa have to find another way back to Yokia academy
cerberus328 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
awesome update soon
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
lots of promise.
keep up the good work
maesde chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Nice, and the manga Issa is much better anyways. Keep updating, Moka's father telling Tsukune he is a poligamist cracked me up. Keep it coming!
Gamera68 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Good chapter and glad to see an update even though it was kinda short.

As for bringing Kahlua back? I say leave her out of the story and follow canon
from the manga - she was not even mentioned in the manga's epilogue.
Emeraldfireblade chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Love it! Keep going!
Consider this 1 vote for Khalua re-appearing.
Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
New to Naruto chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Good chapter. It is interesting that Issa is going to be his mentor. I imagine that will help Tsukune immensely. My suggestion is Teaching a vampire.
Keep up the good work.