Reviews for Tears of Blood
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
So when u update this story is Renji goin to introduce Rukia to Itachi. 2 questions 1) will sI e be from itachi's world like part of Hakus clan. 2) when will itachi become a soul reaper or will he just take the zanpakuto from a renegade shinigami. I think the latter would be pretty interesting. Hope update soon because their are not a lot of Itachi stories and even less well written ones like this.
Ah almost forgot if your having trouble with coming up with ideas for Itachi zanpakuto might I suggest for the sealed form maybe a tanto or wakizashi and for his shiki twin chakarams or fire and wind wheels. Again hope u update soon.
RandomR15 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
I wonder...if maybe Hisana and Rukia were part of the Uchiha family. It would partially explain why Hisana arrived in soul society with her baby sister.
chibi-no-baka chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
This is cool!
H.N.Dots chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
I really like your story. :) I'm curious to see if Itachi is going to meet Rukia. Thank you for the awesome story and have a good day!
Deimos99340 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Cute!
kitsunelover300 chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
This is definitely one of the more original Bleach/Naruto crossovers that I have read.

While I am sad that Itachi will slowly lose some of the details of his former life, I have hope that he will always remember Sasuke and, unfortunately, he'll always remember killing his entire clan and witnessing deaths due to the Third Shinobi war.

His contempt for Soul reapers is very realistic for Itachi. For me, I think I will always like Shinobi better than Soul Reapers, simply because the Shinobi are more relatable and have flaws due to them being human. While arrogant, the bloodshed in their world and all the crap they usually go through usually overshadow that and they act more like professionals. Fighting humans is vastly different from fighting hollows and a lot bloodier and darker. Kishimoto pulled no punches when it came to the dark things in the Naruto world, and its sheer brutality. I'm not a sadist or anything, but the emotions that go with it speaks to me more than a lot of things in Bleach. That's just my opinion though.

Anyway, I can see Itachi teaching his fellow Soul Reapers the importance of teamwork, of stealth and all the things that he learned as a Shinobi. Those who were once Shinobi would undoubtedly agree with Itachi's methods.
If Itachi does become a lieutenant, I hope he replaces Omaeda in Squad 2. That guy does nothing worth contributing to the series and hardly ever fights. Itachi would definitely be better in terms of stealth and combat experience. Hell, his whole life was centered around combat and war.

Anyway, I love the brotherly relationship between Renji and Itachi, and the fact that Itachi is teaching him jutsus and everything. I can see Renji becoming a little less arrogant due to Itachi's teachings and even stronger than before.
Hmm, since he is an Uzumaki, maybe he can awaken his Kekkei Genkai. Chakra chains would be very helpful and I'd like to see a male use it. There is no reason that male Uzumaki couldn't use them.

If there are more Bleach characters with Naruto backgrounds and abilities, ones I can see with them:

Rukia is a descendent of the Yuki clan and learns to use her ice mirrors and other ice related jutsus.

Maybe one of the Espada could turn out to be Izuna Uchiha. That'd be a plot twist for sure. OR maybe one of them is a former jinchuuriki. Grimmjow could have been the container for the Nibi in his past life and the hole in his stomach was where his seal was.

Heck, maybe one of the Soul Reapers could be former jinchuuriki. That would be an awesome aspect to explore. We don't know who were the first jinchuuriki, except for Shukaku's but that was barely detailed.

Toushiro was a Senju is his past life, possibly one of Hashirama's brothers sans Tobirama. Or maybe he was Yagura in his last life, his hair and eyes changed due to the ice in his heart. Yagura and Toushiro are a lot alike. That would definitely be interesting.

Kenpachi a Kaguya clan member in his past life.

That's about all I have. I'd love an opinion on the above ideas if it doesn't cause any trouble.

The upcoming favorite character, could it be Shisui. That's my guess because I am sure Itachi would love to see Shisui again. Plus, maybe the two of them could trade their eyes in order to gain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and prevent the blindness that would ail them later. I assume that it will still cause blindness because Itachi still bleeds from his eyes when using Ametarasu. Or is it just the resulting use of that technique?

A fantastic story and I can't wait for more. I would love to hear a reply though, if you don't mind :)
btalover chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Awesome! Love it! I love how you portray itachi! Renji is such a goober too lol! I can't wait for when Itachi gets introduced to the soul society! I bet it's gunna be epic! Cuz itachi is so bad ass and everything...annnyways are you going to pair itachi with any one? Tell meeee! Pleeeease?! I won't tell anyone! Can't wait for you to update! Great story!
rukiruki chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
rukiruki chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
i want to see Rukia
please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Alright i'm glad that someone making a fic with itachi as the main character. I've read a lot of NARUTO crossovers but they've all been about Naruto going to a new world so it's nice to see anos change. Also gotta agree about the few fics that focuses on itachi some of the don't seem well written and automatically give him a high rank on a silver platter. Keep up the good work and update soon.
FicFan chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
To just reread all 4 characters and it is awesome. Although I have a question during itachi time with renji is he going to disappear at times do to the reanimation jutsu which brings him back to the elemental nations. Also when Itachi uses Izanami on kabuto and loses part of his eyesight would it still be lost when he returns to soul society.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Great story. So is rukia going to meet itachi? In the early chapters you said that itachi will have a zanpakuto looking forward to it. When itachi goes to the academy what division will he join?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
CONTINUEEEEE
I LOVE ITTTTT
Itachi is my fav character and I love it when he's the main character in any fic and showing off his badassness :)
Umm I'm just saying this early but I'm just hoping that it's yaoi (with Itachi as uke) or no pairing cuz I can't see Itachi with any of the female Bleach cast or even if you bring in a female from Naruto I still can't see it working.
So a few questions...does Itachi still have his sickness? cuz using his mangyeko (sp?) too much still seems to effect him like in the last chapter. And what are you going to do about the whole Kabuto ressurecting the dead including Itachi thing?
Rei a Wandering Shinigami chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Great chapter I can't wait to read more!
Cubone262005 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Love the story. Keep up the great. work and update soon. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »