Reviews for Better Than Killing a Slayer
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Thanks. So nice. Good dialogue nice character voices. I hope you are writing something longer, so there is more to read. Thank you
jags chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Oh fantastic! I want a sequel... Uh... Sorry... Please?
KittenOfDoomage chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Love love love it. I kinda wanna see his moves too lol
BackStabber22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
fantastic! update soon! cant wait to see what happens
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Yay for Spike for saving the day or dance that is.
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Very nice! Steamy angst is always welcome catharsis. And who hasn't been in Buffy's position? (Maybe that's just me. My boyfriend is wonderful but a lousy dancer... also much taller than me. I totally feel Buffy's pain.) I had never heard of that Ms Mr song (I've only recently discovered the group thanks to 'Bones' being featured in a show I watch), but gave it a listen and liked it a lot; you're one of the few authors I've seen who can do song fics without them being unbearable. At risk of being dubbed "world's nit-pickiest reader, though, I feel compelled to point out that you've got the title wrong. It's actually "Head Is Not My Home". As always, thanks for sharing! I'll definitely be chuckling/possibly drooling over this one the next time I go dancing. And I'll have to give the Lex Land a listen as well.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Legendary Story
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hi, i just want to say i love all your Spuffy fanfic and whenever i see a notification in my inbox indicating that there's a new story by you, i get so excited because i know it'll be another great fanfic! You are like my reliable drug dealer, always delivering the finest quality of drugs consistently ;) I LOVE YOU 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
More please :)
traveller19 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I liked this! Particularly Spike's vernacular. And of course I love the plot (what a coincidence-haha). Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Very hot. Er...um... cool. Thanks
EllieRose101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Next time?! I need a next time! And I need it nowish! (I'm sorry. Don't mean to be so demanding but DAMN!)